What are you playing?

Amnesia: Memories again. I'm on fire : I just finished Toma's Route. This is...very interesting (ten times better than Kent's) but...

1443500341-amnesia-2015-09-29-04-31-09-0This route is a bit creepy...it reminds me of bad memories (not for me but for someone I care). But the bastard person I think of, didn't have a "dere" side ^^'

BEWARE ! HEAVY SPOILER !!!

Potentially spoilerish?

I tried to read School Days, but I couldn't get into it. It was setup as some really terrible romantic drama. Like just awful, yet everywhere it gets love, I feel like I'm missing something.

I had to take a break from reading it. I read uhhhh... Forgot the chicks name opposite from Sekai, other main heroine, whoops. Anyways after reading her route (good end) and starting on Sekai's I couldn't bare it. Seeing the other girl potentially get fucked by your best friend like Sekai did was a big NOPE for me. I will have to suck it up and continue one day though.

Interesting. I am doing Chris's route right now, so this night crawling scene sounds interesting. I am doing it to get her out of the way, and maybe not doing Miyako's at all.

Nah trust me, do all the routes, way more interesting. Even the agave one has some merit. 

Just don't watch the anime, that is what's really horrible

Nah trust me, do all the routes, way more interesting. Even the agave one has some merit. 

Just don't watch the anime, that is what's really horrible

I've had people tell me the Agave route is the best route. Hmm.

I really liked Yukies and Wankos so far. We'll see.

I'm right at the "Night Creep" segment now, about to read it. It does feel odd just when he called his two friends to talk about what he was planning to do, and they're like "Oh hell yeah, you da man" I'm not against such scenes, it always happens in Japanese manga, anime and eroges, they love rape = love.

I had to come back and do a quick edit though, cause this line...holy shit, he's talking about his penis and he says...

"It's so ferocious, so dependable." Lmao wow.

I've had people tell me the Agave route is the best route. Hmm.

I really liked Yukies and Wankos so far. We'll see.

I'm right at the "Night Creep" segment now, about to read it. It does feel odd just when he called his two friends to talk about what he was planning to do, and they're like "Oh hell yeah, you da man" I'm not against such scenes, it always happens in Japanese manga, anime and eroges, they love rape = love.

I had to come back and do a quick edit though, cause this line...holy shit, he's talking about his penis and he says...

"It's so ferocious, so dependable." Lmao wow.

That whole part is so funny but the H scene itself is very much fappable, though I'm still a Wanko fan

Making really solid progress in Majikoi S. I have finished three routes but will wait to release my inner hype until I am fully done. 

In the mean time I -believe- I just finished Maru-san's route. Now let me ask this... Was that really fucking it? I absolutely loved the CG's but are you kidding me? We fuck her for weeks straight and then it ends? 

I was really hoping for an after story, especially on this route. After credits roll I go to start > maru's route > no after story. Like what.

Starting Kokoro's route. Let's hope it's not 24/7 fucking. Not like I would complain toooo much.

Also, just thinking about this, Chris is insanely strong, not Momo strong, but strong enough to overpower Yamato no matter what, so I find the whole scenario very iffy.  The whole because he's stimulating her sexually she loses all power sounds BS to me. He didn't drug her either.

That's otaku logic for you, you can rape any heroine and they'll love you afterwards (or have their minds broken)

Making really solid progress in Majikoi S. I have finished three routes but will wait to release my inner hype until I am fully done. 

In the mean time I -believe- I just finished Maru-san's route. Now let me ask this... Was that really fucking it? I absolutely loved the CG's but are you kidding me? We fuck her for weeks straight and then it ends? 

I was really hoping for an after story, especially on this route. After credits roll I go to start > maru's route > no after story. Like what.

Starting Kokoro's route. Let's hope it's not 24/7 fucking. Not like I would complain toooo much.

Margit is awesome but her routeeee.. I'unno.

Kokoro's is better, you'll probably like it.

Get hype for more Maru in A-5. Calculus says it should be out already but alas, not even an ETA.

Looking forward to Takae here.

I thought Yumiko's flashback was the most boring in the game. It just so much felt like she was making mountains out of molehills and I couldn't sympathize with her plight at all. 

I didn't think it was that bad, granted it wasn't as good as Sachi's one but I felt like I could still sympathise with her. I can understand the bitterness she'd feel towards the way she'd been treated completely. I can't make a judgement on what hers is in relation to the whole thing though, still got Makina, Amane and Michiru to go through. I was dreading doing Michiru's until the scene with the cat, and now my intrigue is through the roof.

Just finished all the routes of Amnesia: Memories (even the "true end"). A fairly good experience (my first otome). Unfortunately, Orion killed my patience (and sometimes the story was too...silly) :amane: Best route : Toma.

My next VN will be Kanon or Rewrite. A suggestion ? 

Edited by Canicheslayer

Just finished all the routes of Amnesia: Memories (even the "true end"). A fairly good experience (my first otome). Unfortunately, Orion killed my patience (and sometimes the story was too...silly) :amane: My next VN will be Kanon or Rewrite. A suggestion ? 

Kanon: get a truckload of tissue boxes.

Rewrite: prepare for a month long (or more) lockdown inside your house. Get a lot of supplies and camp inside your room, you're in for a 90+ hour ride.

Thanks. Really a difficult choice : Depression and/or living like a Hikikomori :lol:

In the same way, I was interested by Air. Sadly it doen't work well on my computer (Windows 10, you're so cruel :ph34r: ): Reallive.exe crashes each time I load a saved data (even with Local Emulator or when I run it as an administrator) :(

I didn't think it was that bad, granted it wasn't as good as Sachi's one but I felt like I could still sympathise with her. I can understand the bitterness she'd feel towards the way she'd been treated completely. I can't make a judgement on what hers is in relation to the whole thing though, still got Makina, Amane and Michiru to go through. I was dreading doing Michiru's until the scene with the cat, and now my intrigue is through the roof.

I'd try and keep the intrigue down to realistic levels.  I thought that the plot twist and the resolution of the main problem in Michiru's route were both insufferably dumb, and coupled with the timing of the h-scenes made it my least favorite route in the entire VN.  Yes, I disliked it even more than Yumiko's route.  Obviously, the opinions vary from person to person, but from what I can tell, it's not that well-liked of a route here.

I'd recommend that you go Michiru -> Makina -> Amane.  Amane's is a good route to save for last, and Makina's is pretty good, but not as amazing as Sachi's or Amane's, IMO, so it's a good way to "work up" to Amane's.  I hope you're reading the bad ends, because in Makina and Amane's routes they're actually worth reading.

I'd try and keep the intrigue down to realistic levels.  I thought that the plot twist and the resolution of the main problem in Michiru's route were both insufferably dumb, and coupled with the timing of the h-scenes made it my least favorite route in the entire VN.  Yes, I disliked it even more than Yumiko's route.  Obviously, the opinions vary from person to person, but from what I can tell, it's not that well-liked of a route here.

I'd recommend that you go Michiru -> Makina -> Amane.  Amane's is a good route to save for last, and Makina's is pretty good, but not as amazing as Sachi's or Amane's, IMO, so it's a good way to "work up" to Amane's.  I hope you're reading the bad ends, because in Makina and Amane's routes they're actually worth reading.

I ignored what people were saying about it when I started reading it and thought, "Well, maybe those people are just wrong!  It seems good so far."  Boy, was I wrong about that one.  If you don't question anything at all, it's...okay, I guess, but still not very good after the halfway point where it goes full retard.  It's a shame really, because as a character Michiru is fairly interesting.

I do the same.  I like doing it that way because then it ends on a happy note, too ^_^