What are you playing?

I was planning on reading Majikoi-S right after Osadai, but now I think I will read some of my backlog on Steam. 

Going to read Shan Gui, then either start Majikoi-S or continue reading my steam library which consists of: Go! Go! Nippon, Analogue: A Hate Story, Hate Plus, Sunrider Academy, and The Way We All GO.

This has to be my most prized achievement, took a lot of hours btw was just offline so Steam didn't record my sessions:

JABGutk.png

Edit: Hot damn, really like the artwork in Shan Gui already.

Edit2: Finished Shan Gui, very short. The artwork, music, and two characters were done well. As you would expect there wasn't a whole lot going on with under two hours of reading. If it goes on sale I would recommend buying it 100%.

Finished Xblaze: Code Embryo 

It wasn't great, but not bad either. The story was fairly interesting and apart from the really disappointing side routes, I kinda liked it. I haven't really played Blazblue before, so probably I missed most of the references, but in exchange Xblaze made me really interested in playing Blazblue.

The visuals and presentation are the most impressive part of Xblaze. The CGs and character models are good, and dynamic presentation is unique and really effective at the same time. My only complaint is that the image quality is sometimes pretty bad when they zoom in to the CGs. They way they use the zooming is pretty impactful at times, but when the original artwork has the same aspect ratio as the screen and you just up-scale it, it doesn't look that good.

There's also a bonus gag route and it's super hilarious. It's full of memes, self-referential humor, stupid shit, over-the-top jokes and stuff like that. And it's short so the novelty doesn't wear off.

Rainbow Meat/10

Started Majikoi S and it feels really weird coming back to lol. Definitely going to need a refresher going into this. I'm confident in my memory of the individual heroines route's and the agave route, then the bonus routes, but I can't recall to well the hermit/no girl route. Does Majikoi S continue from the no girl route or what?

Just within the first few minutes and the game is lit though. Animated cut scenes, Kazama Family, grils, Moro as a trap... hype is real.

Would it be better to pick the no relationship future first? 

AGzl7Zh.jpg 

The main starting trunk of Majikoi S starts from no route and instead creates its own start point after Chris and Yukie join the group but before (or at/during?) the first game's branch point.

From my understanding then, Majikoi S starts before anything actually happens in Majikoi 1? Then if I pick one of the heroine routes from Majikoi 1, they are a continuation from the endings of Majikoi 1 or no? May seem like a silly question and I am sure it will come to me once I get further in but I wanna know before hand  :wafuu:

Yeah basically, the after stories in S are all continuations of the routes from 1. But the bulk of the new content in S is the stuff branching off the new start point they set up, where Yamato has yet to get into a romantic relationship with anyone. 

Thanks for the clarification Decay! ^_^ Going to do the "no relationship" route first and then the new heroines, then finish it off with the after stories from the previous game.

Thanks for the clarification Decay! ^_^ Going to do the "no relationship" route first and then the new heroines, then finish it off with the after stories from the previous game.

Make sure to view the bad endings too as they also kept track in the progress. The ones with Miyako are just freaking hilarious.

Make sure to view the bad endings too as they also kept track in the progress. The ones with Miyako are just freaking hilarious.

I made sure to get the first three bad endings with Miyako already. Reminds me of the good ol' times of Majikoi 1  :sachi:

I have thus far been introduced to all of the new heroines, learned what the Bushido thing is, caught up with the old characters, and established the overall feel of Majikoi S. I am in love already  :kosame: The hype while I am reading this will not be dying out. Majikoi has a certain charm that I have yet to find anywhere else, expectations are high.

I made sure to get the first three bad endings with Miyako already. Reminds me of the good ol' times of Majikoi 1  :sachi:

I have thus far been introduced to all of the new heroines, learned what the Bushido thing is, caught up with the old characters, and established the overall feel of Majikoi S. I am in love already  :kosame: The hype while I am reading this will not be dying out. Majikoi has a certain charm that I have yet to find anywhere else, expectations are high.

Bushido Plan = cloning former Japanese heroes/famous lords to modern version of themselves by Kuki Corp. Note that the gender from cloning may not match who they used to be, like Yoshitsune/Benkei being girls now when they were males in their past life. They may not have their previous life's memories, but their genetic makeup is the same, thus they still possess most of their combat aptitudes.

It may be hard to understand at first, but this is the best way to describe it. This is a big part of the story in Majikoi S and some part of the A-fandiscs so it's quite important not to miss any details regarding it if you want to be as engaged as possible with the story.

Finished Miyako's route, at least the ending wasn't quite as abrupt as Wanko's. Should I do Momoyo's or Mayumi's route next? I don't particularly like either one but still like them more than Chris. :P

I'd say save Momoyo for last. You know, main heroine syndrome and all and Majikoi's title revolves around "her", but again, this is all subjective matter on who's best or not.

Mayucchi is basically Yamato's walking fetish because he's an ass/butt man and all and Mayucchi

has a fine ass and is a closet pervert, so Yamato does several anal sex scenes with her.

I enjoyed the "competition" in her route. It kept you wanting for more. 

Chris is easily the weakest route imo due to the controversial yobai (nightcrawling/night rape) scene, but the finale of

her and Yamato kicking her dad and minion's butt

was a great way to end her story. 

Once you finish all the routes, the Agave (True) ending is unlocked and it becomes all SERIOUS and shounen-like. 

Still reading Koirizo and I'm enjoying it so far. the story is simple but that's fine with me since I don't want to have to think to much right now when I'm reading. Actually going on Shiori's route and I must admit that I was quite surprised

when she just goes naked in her bed and start strocking soutarou's dick like it was nothing unordinary

I wasn't expecting that at all!

Still reading Koirizo and I'm enjoying it so far. the story is simple but that's fine with me since I don't want to have to think to much right now when I'm reading. Actually going on Shiori's route and I must admit that I was quite surprised

when she just goes naked in her bed and start strocking soutarou's dick like it was nothing unordinary

I wasn't expecting that at all!

Everything is out of order in Shiori's route....

dont even bother with the kissing scene as you wont get it till close to the end of her route.

I'd say save Momoyo for last. You know, main heroine syndrome and all and Majikoi's title revolves around "her", but again, this is all subjective matter on who's best or not.

Chris is easily the weakest route imo due to the controversial yobai (nightcrawling/night rape) scene,

I saved Momo for last as well, from the main heroines anyway. I actually did the agave last.

Did the night crawling scene really put that many people off?

Can't say there is a single route that I didn't enjoy to all hell in Majikoi.

I saved Momo for last as well, from the main heroines anyway. I actually did the agave last.

Did the night crawling scene really put that many people off?

Can't say there is a single route that I didn't enjoy to all hell in Majikoi.

It's controversial to the point you can get a 200 post thread going about it no problem. I personally didn't find it troubling. Sex was hot and it's FICTION and that's all that matters to me. =P