What are you playing?

yeah it wrapps up abit, but still not satisfacied with how they were written at all. common route & everything else been great, enjoyed them comedical aspects as hell, but why the very fuck couldnt it continue till the end...

author should take some lessons in cram school on how to write a proper ending, that feels as a whole compared to the rest of the story.

Really want to continue Comyu, but Umineko shortcut is next to it on my desktop and it is way too attractive to my mouse pointer, like a magnet. Even after rereading the same thing over and over, it still doesn't seem to bore me, because every time its like Im reading it with a different mindset. Im halfway through ep 6 again now. Maybe if I finish ep6 I'll feel like reading Comyu again before I start ep7, maybe..

yeah thats excactly what i meant with them statement above, dunno why he didnt seeked help from anyone, helping him doing a better job, i mean when u know u suck & the possibility of screwing up your own work arises, then u usually dont put your (false) pride first...

edit: and with bad endings i didnt mean that they are not conclusive, as in its fd´s been a bit xtra infodump, but rather the quality of writing decreased compared to the rest of them story.

Fucked up in YU-NO.

Mitsuko (Ichijou) called me to the school gate, found Ryuuzouji's mom dead in the storehouse, Mitsuko crashed the car, took her to the infirmary, I was attacked, nothing to defend myself with, had to restart later. I can't access any Jewel Saves but my jewels are gone so I cannot do anything (and like an idiot I used all 3 so IDK what to do).

Do I start completely from scratch? Should I be able to load a save? Will I be able to reclaim my jewels? Should I start using a walkthrough or try to get through it myself?

Aiming for Ichijou's route first if that matters.

I don't know why you used all of the jewels when they specifically warned you to not do that. I don't know what to do in that situation as it never happened to me.

For god's sake, use the walkthrough. The game is kind of shitty if you don't. It was pretty much designed in a way that requires one (they probably wanted to boost walkthrough sales) or a WHOLE lot of patience and trial-and-error. There are some moments that seem almost impossible to figure out without one, though. 

yoah for fucks & your sanitys sake do start using a walkthrough, as it will definitely be worth so doing it. there are simply too many occasions where one mistake can be futile, means getting on a different route, missing stuff like jewels & important conversations., especially when u only have one save slot & them numbers of jewels are beeing pretty limited, too.
after finishing the individual routes, when the real deal starts u can stop using one, as it will be pretty straight forward

Fucked up in YU-NO.

Just restart on that save. You should keep progress, that is you should still have all items you got. Not sure about bonus jewels, but I think you keep them as well. I had to restart twice on my playthrough even though I was using walkthrough, because that VN is a bitch ;p

@vokoca, its pretty pointless, all you get is beeing lost in the shits, missing jewels, which you need if getting into a bad ending, whereafter u need to reload or playing everything from scratch (the scene where u end up at the ruins) if not having saved every few minutes.

I wrapped up Komomo's route in Hoshimemo. It was definitely the stronger route when compared to Asuho's. I'm hoping Kosame's route will fill in the remaining gaps I have about everything. Komomo's route almost seemed like both of their routes in a way, so I'm also a little worried that it won't have as much of an impact with the impending overlap. I'm moving onto Kosame next.

Thanks to the overabundant use of the pronoun game, the big twist in the route was pretty much plainly telegraphed halfway through. I can't imagine a way around that though.

I'm hoping Kosame's route will fill in the remaining gaps I have about everything. Komomo's route almost seemed like both of their routes in a way, so I'm also a little worried that it won't have as much of an impact with the impending overlap. I'm moving onto Kosame next.

You'll be pleasantly surprised and at the same time somewhat disappointed.

YU-NO sounds pretty painful, to be honest. Not sure I wanna play it if it's this much ballache.

Still working through Ageha's route on If My Heart Had Wings. I seem to have reached a wall of H-scenes :amane:

Bleh, Ageha's is by far the worst in the story imo. Might be due to the poor TL and editing - but it just wasen't my thing. Kotori though - now that was a good story. :)

yo regarding xtra thats right, but unlimited its like the groundwork for alternitive, so yeahh...have fun

Seriously the manga of unlimited was just elabourate setups to rip the female characters clothes off. If I remember right it starts the fan service on page one with some totally random nudity. It doesn't strike me as plot heavy.