What are you playing?

I don't think it fair to grade the unfinished routes, as they aren't even edited yet. Kazuha wasn't unreadable by any means. Intersting typos aside.

... Or was it and I was just too drunk to notice at the time? I pulled up a savegame from the middle of the route and scrolled through the log, seemed okay to me. 

Guess I am on a roll now. Just finished Fault -Milestone One-. Also enjoyed this one way more than I thought I would. I found it started off at a kind of wobbly pace, but then the story started rolling and started to collect itself and really carry its own weight.

That cliffhanger had to be one of the worst ones I have ever experienced though. Luckily -Milestone Two- should be coming out this year, so I won't have to wait too long to see what happens next.

Great characterization, great OST, nice art, and all in all thematically sound. ^_^

Alright, I finally got back to the side routes in Majikoi. Just finished Chika's route, which I thought was fairly enjoyable. My opinion of her didn't go up much after reading it, but it was still kinda nice since I like her character. Would have been better with character development, but I guess it works as a side route.

Starting Gakuto's tomorrow.

Alright, I finally got back to the side routes in Majikoi. Just finished Chika's route, which I thought was fairly enjoyable. My opinion of her didn't go up much after reading it, but it was still kinda nice since I like her character. Would have been better with character development, but I guess it works as a side route.

Starting Gakuto's tomorrow.

I've said this before, but if your opinion of Chika doesn't drop immensely after reading Gakuto's route, I'll be amazed.  Gakuto's route was one of the better side routes, in my opinion, so I hope you like it ^_^

In chapter 4 of Princess Evangile.  Man, I'm really slow for some reason. 

I thought the "plan" to get Chiho to like Masaya again was absolutely stupid in every possible way.  It was like begging for Murphy's Law to take effect.  I facepalmed the first time someone even mentioned it as a possibility.  Just...no.  You don't expose your female friends, hell, even your male friends, to yakuza, no matter the reason.  Soooooo dumb

:wafuu:

In chapter 4 of Princess Evangile.  Man, I'm really slow for some reason. 

I thought the "plan" to get Chiho to like Masaya again was absolutely stupid in every possible way.  It was like begging for Murphy's Law to take effect.  I facepalmed the first time someone even mentioned it as a possibility.  Just...no.  You don't expose your female friends, hell, even your male friends, to yakuza, no matter the reason.  Soooooo dumb

:wafuu:

Yeah, that's indicative of how a lot of the drama plays out in that VN. A lot of the dramatic situations are just so terribly contrived and nonsensical.

I actually rather liked the little arc Konomi has in the common route though.

Just reached the second OP in KonoSora, so I guess I'm almost done with the common route. I'm kind of just skimming most of it since I read it once already a year ago or so, so it's going pretty fast - still the common route is surprisingly long. Will skip Ageha's route and get on the new content probably later today.

Also started Hirukowashi in Higurashi... but more on that when I finish it. All I will say now is that it's absurdly hilarious, which makes its placement right next to the crucial arcs absolutely mind-blowing. Ryukishi... :D

Wrapped up Asuho's route today.

Kinda felt too short, though it probably didn't help I split it up over 3 sessions. It kinda felt like things were wrapped up too quickly, but that's better than having it dragged out. The two dilemmas in her route...

Her jealousy over Yume and the difficulty communicating with her father were pretty believable and nuanced enough that I ended up liking it overall.

Overall decent route and I ended up really liking Asuho's character.

Her dere is just too strong.

I still don't like that Asuho's route tells you...

her name. I'd have prefered the game to not actually spell it out, so it'd be a surprise til you reach the true ending. That annoys me, because...
... Asuho's route is the only route besides the true route to actually mention it. And since this is the route you're supposed to read first, everyone already knows! Booooh!

Not a real (or valid) complaint, but that doesn't stop me from grumbling. rimufaceemoticonslu6x.png

I still don't like that Asuho's route tells you...

her name. I'd have prefered the game to not actually spell it out, so it'd be a surprise til you reach the true ending. That annoys me, because...
... Asuho's route is the only route besides the true route to actually mention it. And since this is the route you're supposed to read first, everyone already knows! Booooh!

Not a real (or valid) complaint, but that doesn't stop me from grumbling. rimufaceemoticonslu6x.png

Yeah, I was a little hazy about that when Mare reaped Asuho's nightmare. You would figure she would've forgot all about the wish, but as far as I can tell she just literally destroyed the wish tag and nothing else.

EDIT: grammar n' words n' shit

Played some of Tears to Tiara PS3, liking some of the scenes not in the PC release like the one between Arawn and Morgan before the fight with the kraken where we learn a little of her backstory. Though I must say the heroine artwork really has me wishing we'd gotten this artist for the 18+ release instead :cry: :

gfs_179151_2_12.jpg

51S3AJ3JSWL_zps21f8a84e.jpg

Trying to finish Sonya's route in Harukoi Otome so I can finally say I finished it, but my God (no pun intended) is this route BORING :sick::saber: There's just something about the writing that is so overwhelmingly bland that oftentimes I have a hard time understanding what's going on in this route. I am not exaggerating when I say the untranslated games I've played are easier to understand than this route.

Just finished Sekai de Ichiban Dame na Koi, I actually liked it quite a lot, everything was so realistic and it just made me want to keep reading it, I don't really know howto describe it, but it is a really good read,and the romance is really damn good, best romance I have read so far, but I don't read much romantic stuff anyways, good story, good humor, and good character, the only down side is some of the crying sounds so damn fake...Currently reading Gekkou no Carnevale,seems to be packed with action, and as above stated, I'm also looking forward to Majikoi S....hopefully it will come out in a couple weeks....months....I really doubt more than half a year at max...but right now all we can do is wait....