What are you playing?

Currently playing Majikoi S and Tsukihime. I am playing them because I don't have anything better to do and they each have it own problems.

First off Tsukihime it is not engaging as it Fate counterpart it too slow and kinda boring in some scenes for my standard.

And Majikoi S even though I am still in common route I can already see it mostly gonna revolve around fighthing, first Majikoi was much better in that standard. Also second problem is it seems that it has too many characters I cannot imagine how many characters there are in Majikoi A-1. (I cannot keep up with this many characters, especially when some characters like to switch between using first and last name of characters they are referring to)

frontwing-sama plz do I have to fail my finals to get even close to the ending of the common route?

Grisaia's common route was a mistake

you have to read for about 15 hours to get the first choice by the way~

Don't worry Grisaia will you teach you things so you wont fail

:makina:

I just finished Kashiwara's route in Kira Kira. Her route was a down to earth romance and I like it that way. But it feels like her route is disconnected to the actual theme of the story, though I am yet to verify that since this is the first route I've read.

I have a bunch of complaints about the route but it still managed to be a very enjoyable read. And gosh, Kashiwara is just so adorable. :3

I'm going to read Chie's next on Monday I think.

Finished Kara No Shojo. A really good VN, very unique and all, and I'm glad to have read it but...can someone explain me what is the purpose of the "True Ending" ? For the moment it's a total letdown.

Yeah, the true end doesn't have that much more than the 4th ending, where most of the brix shitting happens. Mainly it's

the scene where you find the painting Touko had been doing, which is a pretty emotional scene.

I also assume that it's the 'true end' because it is the one considered canon for Kara no Shoujo 2.

Well I guess it would have been much more emotional if I wasn't a wimp,

I expected to see Toko again since she was shown at the end of every ending, but instead of that we still don't know her whereabouts, that's sad

but it seems to be the main plot of Kara No Shoujo 2 indeed. btw I just checked on it and saw that a big part of the editing was done, I hope it won't take too long to be released.

Well I guess it would have been much more emotional if I wasn't a wimp,

I expected to see Toko again since she was shown at the end of every ending, but instead of that we still don't know her whereabouts, that's sad

but it seems to be the main plot of Kara No Shoujo 2 indeed. btw I just checked on it and saw that a big part of the editing was done, I hope it won't take too long to be released.

Pretty sure they're aiming for a summer release. Maybe September/October if they get delays.

But yes the ambiguity is intentional I think. I'm pretty sure they had in mind they'd do a KnS 2 already.

There's threesome route? Majikoi here I come again (I only played Miyako route) I need to play the other routes also tho

There are at least three threesomes that I know of.

1) Chris + Margret

2) Itagaki sister's

3) Miyako + Momoyo

the last two are on the same route.

Playing dating sim called "SweetHeart" on the iOS (I don't know about andriod) and it wouldn't be bad if the ENG translation wasn't garbage. Normally I don't care if the ENG is broken or something like that but when it comes to choices sometimes I don't even know what they are asking. I was going to drop it but I like the art and it's fun to play on my phone so I'm giving it another shot.

I'm reading the Danganronpa's 4th class trial, now.

The riddle about Strawberry and Grape houses is a quite interesting, though. To find out an answer about the building is more interesting than about the killer. lol.

So, there are only six chapters at all, and that's why I guess I'll finish read it soon. 

Made a tiny amount of progress in Kanon, and even though I already knew this, man, the art leaves something to be desired.  I normally find characters in VNs drawn in typical "anime style" fairly appealing, but ugh, something about Kanon's characters bugs me.  The fact that their mouths are right under their noses is definitely a major annoyance.  It makes their expressions look a lot stranger than they should.

No thoughts about the story yet, besides the typical "protag has memory problems" setup, which is fairly cliche.

Made a tiny amount of progress in Kanon, and even though I already knew this, man, the art leaves something to be desired.  I normally find characters in VNs drawn in typical "anime style" fairly appealing, but ugh, something about Kanon's characters bugs me.  The fact that their mouths are right under their noses is definitely a major annoyance.  It makes their expressions look a lot stranger than they should.

No thoughts about the story yet, besides the typical "protag has memory problems" setup, which is fairly cliche.

I first thought the art was bad too so I stopped playing it but now it's kinda charming to me. Still haven't gotten around to play it tho. Play it for a while and you'll get used to it.

I first thought the art was bad too so I stopped playing it but now it's kinda charming to me. Still haven't gotten around to play it tho. Play it for a while and you'll get used to it.

Don't get me wrong, it's not bad enough that I'll drop it (that'd require a sloppily-made Microsoft Paint VN or a decent amount of the MGQ sprites), it just kinda irks me.  I've been spoiled with high-quality modern CGs and character sprites   :sachi:

Don't get me wrong, it's not bad enough that I'll drop it (that'd require a sloppily-made Microsoft Paint VN or a decent amount of the MGQ sprites), it just kinda irks me.  I've been spoiled with high-quality modern CGs and character sprites   :sachi:

No no I didn't get you wrong but just wanted to say you'll get used to it. I formed my earlier post badly.

No no I didn't get you wrong but just wanted to say you'll get used to it. I formed my earlier post badly.

No problem, I do that all the time.  I seem to like putting my digital foot in my mouth quite often.

I will literally never get used to Kanon's art. It is awful from start to finish. Ryukishi's art is somehow easier to get used to.

10803.jpg

Someone needs to edit this picture and give her derpy eyes.

Been playing clean-up with my visual novel library. Trying to complete all the half finished titles that I dropped like, Sagara Family, the latest Sono Hanabira, President is my girlfriend fandisk, Fate Hollow Atraxia, and little witch romanesque. Which reminds me, how come there isn't a walkthrough of Little Witch Romanesque I know there are a boatload of endings.