What are you playing?

I had thought that the vn would go back to the normal day to day life after the first chapter. And it did look like that at the start with all the fooling around, but then Therion says he wants to go and 'meet' the new master and I'm instantly on full alert and going through with full-speed. That fight was amazing. I have a thing for characters who fight with the power of 'rage' and so I totally loved the scene where Kurou punched Therion. The whole fight was gold.

From tomorrow night I'll be a bit more free and my reading speed should get a big boost. So it'll be marathon time for Demonbane.

Oho. Just wait 'till their final battle.

It'll be breaking space and time continuum with its awesomeness.

I'm really enjoying the fact that I can just copy VNs onto my 20GB flash drive and just read them anywhere I please.  I'm dog-sitting right now at a friend's family's house (they're gone, obviously), and I can just put it in and play it without leaving much of a trace.  Gotta love the wonders of technology.

That goes for VNs who don't install anything in other folders.

Some do, and it's honestly sad. 

Though you can technically change directories in installing those.

But if you didn't know that was possible, it is indeed sad.

H-hey!  I've done it before, I was just enjoying the fact that I'm able to do it whenever I please!  So rude...

W-What?

I wasn't trying to be rude or anything!

Sorry Zeno...

I do enjoy the fact that I can play Sengoku Rance anywhere.

It's okay  ^_^  Guess I interpreted that sentence incorrectly.

Wait...isn't that filled with h-scenes?  How can you play that anywhere?  I'm just picturing you playing it in public and people are running away from you, screaming "Pervert!" and trying to get you arrested  xD

Wait...isn't that filled with h-scenes?  How can you play that anywhere?  I'm just picturing you playing it in public and people are running away from you, screaming "Pervert!" and trying to get you arrested  xD

Not having voices has its pros.

And besides. All I do is tell them, "This is an accurate Japanese history game that retells the Sengoku Era that lead to the Meiji Restoration."

P

D

P

Not having voices has its pros.

And besides. All I do is tell them, "This is an accurate Japanese history game that retells the Sengoku Era that lead to the Meiji Restoration."

P

D

P

Nico%20successful-troll-is-successful.jp

I'm waaaaaay too paranoid to ever play an 18+ VN on anything but my desktop with my door shut and locked.  Seriously, I'd get a heart attack if someone started talking to me when I was reading an h-scene; I don't get how that's even possible.

Nico%20successful-troll-is-successful.jp

I'm waaaaaay too paranoid to ever play an 18+ VN on anything but my desktop with my door shut and locked.  Seriously, I'd get a heart attack if someone started talking to me when I was reading an h-scene; I don't get how that's even possible.

....My brother was talking to me while Tiffany was moaning in Huniepop.

It felt weird.

Playing G-Senjou no Maou

I want to punch Eiichi in the face so bad <_<

seriously, calling girls 'slut' and 'bitch' behind their backs... He's a sad excuse for a human being. I hate him more than that Gonzou guy which is quite impressive in its own right I guess.

it seems that most people like him, am I weird? :(

Everyone hate Etekichi-kun. It's normal.

He's pretty annoying early on but I guess you will get used to it eventually.

Finished the A and AA ending in Chaos;Head. I'm a bit disappointed by how similar they are.

When I heard the AA ending is an extension of the A ending, I was expecting 30+ more minutes or something.

I will do the B ending later.

Some thoughts:

- Nanami and Yua being a giga-lo-maniacs seem a bit forced for me. I mean, they only use their Di-swords once (did Nanami ever used her?). It almost feels like they are a giga-lo-maniac just for the sake of completing the 'Seven Black Knights' things Ayase always talks about.

- It felt a bit odd about how Ayase said that the seven black knights will gather and work together to defeat Glajioul yet all of them worked individually in the end. Maybe just me.

- Sena is best girl.

Overall a pretty good VN. For now, I'll rate it 7.5/10.

Playing G-Senjou no Maou

I want to punch Eiichi in the face so bad <_<

seriously, calling girls 'slut' and 'bitch' behind their backs... He's a sad excuse for a human being. I hate him more than that Gonzou guy which is quite impressive in its own right I guess.

it seems that most people like him, am I weird? :(

His role is mostly as a comedic character more than anything else. And well I didn't hate but I didn't have too much of a liking to him either. His contrast of behaviours was kinda funny.

But I did hate Gonzou. Even at the end I wasn't really able to appreciate him.

Finished the A and AA ending in Chaos;Head. I'm a bit disappointed by how similar they are.

When I heard the AA ending is an extension of the A ending, I was expecting 30+ more minutes or something.

I will do the B ending later.

Some thoughts:

- Nanami and Yua being a giga-lo-maniacs seem a bit forced for me. I mean, they only use their Di-swords once (did Nanami ever used her?). It almost feels like they are a giga-lo-maniac just for the sake of completing the 'Seven Black Knights' things Ayase always talks about.

- It felt a bit odd about how Ayase said that the seven black knights will gather and work together to defeat Glajioul yet all of them worked individually in the end. Maybe just me.

- Sena is best girl.

Overall a pretty good VN. For now, I'll rate it 7.5/10.

Yeah A and AA endings are pretty similar 

Nanami becoming a gigalomaniac was quite natural actually. I mean once she had lost her hand .......... plus she was pretty deeply involved with Takumi too. After being kidnapped by Nozomi it was pretty sure she would be used and they would try and make her a gigalomaniac.

Yua becoming a Gigalomaniac served as a way of giving an end to her strife.

Even I had thought that they would go together in the final battle. But everyone putting in individual efforts is also fine I guess.

Nanami becoming a gigalomaniac was quite natural actually. I mean once she had lost her hand .......... plus she was pretty deeply involved with Takumi too. After being kidnapped by Nozomi it was pretty sure she would be used and they would try and make her a gigalomaniac.

Yua becoming a Gigalomaniac served as a way of giving an end to her strife.

Even I had thought that they would go together in the final battle. But everyone putting in individual efforts is also fine I guess.

I didn't mean like that. I meant something like, "What was the point of them becoming a giga-lo-maniac?" I guess you could say that Nanami become a giga-lo-maniac so Nozomi could get her Code samples. But Yua was kinda like... I don't know.

Like, there wasn't much purpose in them being a giga-lo-maniac.

Yeah. A bit disappointing if you ask me.

Ouch, really making slow progress in C;H by comparison; just finished chapter 4 yesterday. :D

After all those Yua scenes... are you seriously telling me she has a route? I don't know if I'm looking forward to that, or just plain scared of it.

:D

Can't wait to get to the second playthrough for the new content, though I forgot so many details even the re-read is mostly very enjoyable.

Well I use my laptop in the living room, sitting on a sofa in the corner seat. 

No one can actually see what I'm watching unless someone sits beside me. Though if I see even the slight chance of someone coming to sit there, I've instantly saved and closed the vn and opened up something else.

My alertness increases to nearly twice during a h-scene. I'm always checking that headphones are properly connected the moment a h-scene starts, don't even what to imagine what would happen if the h-voices started playing on the speakers.