What are you playing?

Now that I'm done with Grisaia (planning to post a wall of text of my thoughts on the game later), I moved on to Forest.

And... Holy shit. This is exactly the kind of highly non-linear, meta-fictionnal stories that I love. Those are two aspects of Umineko that I thoroughly enjoyed, but this one seems to take it even a step further and makes it its main attraction.

When was the last time I took notes while reading/watching fiction? I'm excited to see what comes out of it.

Now that I'm done with Grisaia (planning to post a wall of text of my thoughts on the game later), I moved on to Forest.

And... Holy shit. This is exactly the kind of highly non-linear, meta-fictionnal stories that I love. Those are two aspects of Umineko that I thoroughly enjoyed, but this one seems to take it even a step further and makes it its main attraction.

When was the last time I took notes while reading/watching fiction? I'm excited to see what comes out of it.

Where are you going to post your Grisaia wall of text, it would be interesting to see your thoughts about the game.

On another note, finally started to go forward in Comyu again since Mayu Mayu's route seems to have picked up pace. Not bad for a Heroine-centered route in this VN, I love these kinds of routes but I have to agree that a plot-centered route fits this VN a little bit more.

Where are you going to post your Grisaia wall of text, it would be interesting to see your thoughts about the game.

All the threads I found were either question threads (that turned into random Grisaia chatter later) or threads about specific routes, so probably a new one.

All the threads I found were either question threads (that turned into random Grisaia chatter later) or threads about specific routes, so probably a new one.

Grisaia does have that power, Yumiko's praise route thread does also tend to derail more often than not.

Grisaia does have that power, Yumiko's praise route thread does also tend to derail more often than not.

Somehow it's still about Yumiko's route, or at least about Grisaia. If it starts turning into a real spamfest or Majikoi 2.0 I guess it'll have to stop.

Somehow it's still about Yumiko's route, or at least about Grisaia. If it starts turning into a real spamfest or Majikoi 2.0 I guess it'll have to stop.

The good thing about that thread is that after the derail it still manages to go back on track.

You've thoroughly managed to kindle an interest for me in that title. I'll be adding it to my reading list and placing it fairly high. Please do post your thoughts on it when you are done.

Ahh Forest is magnificent (and artsy), I verily look forward to what you have to say about it. ^^

Currently reading Oretachi ni Tsubasa ha Nai now after I finished Baldr Sky Dive2 (which was the most epic game of all time, seriously. ;_; ). So far it's really good (along with being really funny) and not as difficult to read as I'd thought it to be at first, however, I guess I've been desensitized to a lot of tricky japanese in quite a few other VNs before so... we'll see? At times like this, I wish I could just do instead of worry... >_>

Why even bother, just play the other routes. or a better game

Sharin no Kuni is a good game and sometimes people just go lazy about a game and don't feel like continuing, I did that with Gisaia once and it is my favorite VN. Stalling a game or route doesn't mean it's bad, the player may just not be in the mood to continue it.

Sharin no Kuni is a good game and sometimes people just go lazy about a game and don't feel like continuing, I did that with Gisaia once and it is my favorite VN. Stalling a game or route doesn't mean it's bad, the player may just not be in the mood to continue it.

i didnt mean that sharin was a bad game, i played all the good ends 

and sachi's bad end, cos it had a footjob

and i enjoyed it, but i didnt really find it exciting til the end. also touka's route was the most annoying for me because i hate her

Alright. This is ridiculous. I'm switching visual novels at a moments notice. 

As punishment, I'll be forcing myself to sit through the rest of Heaven's Feel in Fate/stay night

Heaven's Feel is kind of a love-hate route. Though I personally liked it, UBW is still the best in my opinion. The thing that Heaven's Feel had best was Iliya.

i didnt mean that sharin was a bad game, i played all the good ends 

and sachi's bad end, cos it had a footjob

and i enjoyed it, but i didnt really find it exciting til the end. also touka's route was the most annoying for me because i hate her

I actually liked Touka. She was a tsundere that sometimes went borderline stupid but I liked her nonetheless.

I actually liked Touka. She was a tsundere that sometimes went borderline stupid but I liked her nonetheless.

I like Touka too, it's just...her chapter is soooooooo long compared to Sachi's.  Why won't it just end?!

Honestly, out of all the deres, derederes and tsunderes are my favorite.  I think she's cute ^_^

I like Touka too, it's just...her chapter is soooooooo long compared to Sachi's.  Why won't it just end?!

Honestly, out of all the deres, derederes and tsunderes are my favorite.  I think she's cute ^_^

Her bad end was one of the more WTF I've seen. There is only one character that I like more than Touka in Sharin no Kuni, but I won't say who it is, because it is kind of a spoiler.

Her bad end was one of the more WTF I've seen. There is only one character that I like more than Touka in Sharin no Kuni, but I won't say who it is, because it is kind of a spoiler.

Oh yeah, i remember when i saw that, i couldn't play that game until the next week

I'm picking up Comyu again.

I got bored of the intro and dropped it - Not a rare thing for me to do. 

Though since picking it up, I'm confused about the Ghost lady who signs. Is she the same killer that appeared before?

Nope crunchy, the girl who sings seeks connectors and gives them an Avatar she is Girl A. The other woman, the killer, is another story and is revealed later story about her by another character.