What are you playing?

What the hell?  I just got to Ken's weird dream where everyone convinces him that Touka never said "I'll murder you!", ever.  I'm even more confused.

I remember that being hilarious, but I don't remember much of it, someday I have to replay Sharin no Kuni. Since I forgot most of t.

What the hell?  I just got to Ken's weird dream where everyone convinces him that Touka never said "I'll murder you!", ever.  I'm even more confused.

You'll still have to wait a while to figure out where she gets it from. 

As for that balderdash with Ken, just think of it as Ken's delusions, probably all that smoking ;P

I remember that being hilarious, but I don't remember much of it, someday I have to replay Sharin no Kuni. Since I forgot most of t.

Isono/Sepia is friggin' hilarious.  The common route is probably one of the best I've ever read, even topping Grisaia's, in my opinion, in terms of hilarity.

You'll still have to wait a while to figure out where she gets it from. 

As for that balderdash with Ken, just think of it as Ken's delusions, probably all that smoking ;P

He still hasn't said what it is he's smoking.  I'm just going to assume that he's "blazing 420 erryday" unless he specifically states that it's not weed.

I read Comyu for like 5 minutes and gave up. The music is dull .. bleh. I'll resume it maybe some other time. I'm gonna resume Hoshizora (was it called? the one with the ONII-CHAN ONII-CHAN ONII-CHAN annoying girl). Not to mention I was introduced to the 4:3 screen ... Muv-Luv Alternative is in 16:9 and it was released in 2006, not 2009.

Has anyone read Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai? It was released few weeks ago and it's getting 10s slowly. VNDB. The art is very beautiful ... this is the type of VN that should get translated. At least I'd like to think.

I read Comyu for like 5 minutes and gave up. The music is dull .. bleh. I'll resume it maybe some other time. I'm gonna resume Hoshizora (was it called? the one with the ONII-CHAN ONII-CHAN ONII-CHAN annoying girl). Not to mention I was introduced to the 4:3 screen ... Muv-Luv Alternative is in 16:9 and it was released in 2006, not 2009.

Has anyone read Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai? It was released few weeks ago and it's getting 10s slowly. VNDB. The art is very beautiful ... this is the type of VN that should get translated. At least I'd like to think.

That would be Hoshizora no Memoria, or Hoshimemo for short.

Hmmm, the art does look pretty good.

I've actually just downloaded it and am waiting for the .rar to finish extracting. While it does look good, the main reason I downloaded it was the music on youtube from it sounded great. Doesn't help that I can only read Japanese with a text hooker.

I've actually just downloaded it and am waiting for the .rar to finish extracting. While it does look good, the main reason I downloaded it was the music on youtube from it sounded great. Doesn't help that I can only read Japanese with a text hooker.

Yes. The BGM is really amazing. It's on level with Grisaia. Also, the window is clean (none of the stuff like Save/Load/Skip, etc) and it shows up only when you hover your mouse over them. The screen is rather large. I'm thinking this is a 1280 x 720? (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

Yes. The BGM is really amazing. It's on level with Grisaia. Also, the window is clean (none of the stuff like Save/Load/Skip, etc) and it shows up only when you hover your mouse over them. The screen is rather large. I'm thinking this is a 1280 x 720? (someone correct me if I'm wrong).

I like this one in particular

I really hope it gets translated at some point, because I seriously doubt I'll be able to properly read it any time soon. That is if it's actually good, for all I know it could have gotten the ratings on vndb just for the visuals and music.

I like this one in particular

I really hope it gets translated at some point, because I seriously doubt I'll be able to properly read it any time soon. That is if it's actually good, for all I know it could have gotten the ratings on vndb just for the visuals and music.

damn thats a nice song but i liked rikka's song the most. plus shes sings and play piano xD

Its a great chara-ge. The story is full of youth romance plus a drama on the side and very well written.

if you love romance with happy endings you should read it.

I actually like the music in Comyu especially the piano piece that plays in the main menu. Besides the music, what didn't you like about comyu?

Done with Michiru's route.

It started really bad, as I was afraid things were far from being handled well, despite some promising stuff.

Surprisingly it ended pretty well though. As in previous routes the flashback plays a big role in that. The very end is kinda meh though. Bad end is pretty much irrelevant too. But I still kinda end up liking that route.

So yeah, not bad actually. Now onto the last route, then I'll be able to get back to my other backlogs >_>

Done with Michiru's route.

It started really bad, as I was afraid things were far from being handled well, despite some promising stuff.

Surprisingly it ended pretty well though. As in previous routes the flashback plays a big role in that. The very end is kinda meh though. Bad end is pretty much irrelevant too. But I still kinda end up liking that route.

So yeah, not bad actually. Now onto the last route, then I'll be able to get back to my other backlogs >_>

What is going to be your last route?

What is going to be your last route?

Yumiko. Doing them as they come. Playing them in that order actually seems to make sense (in terms of what is revealed of the characters and what you already know as you enter a route), but it's hard to say without having tried another order...

Yumiko. Doing them as they come. Playing them in that order actually seems to make sense (in terms of what is revealed of the characters and what you already know as you enter a route), but it's hard to say without having tried another order...

I played in a carefree order, I went Sachi>Yumiko>Michiru>Makina>Amane and I remember that there wan't anything that seemed to be implied from having played another route, but I may have just missed it. Yumiko in my opinion was a short one, she is a likable character but her route can come as rather disappointing.

>Judging an entire Visual Novels OST after 5 minutes of reading

Why do people do this? its like calling an anime series shit after 1 episode