What are you playing?

Please don't skip it, trust me, it's fantastic. Even if it's a bad end, there's so much to it.

Alright, I did. I hate it. I like the new CG they added and the letter left in the box. But I hate it. :/ ..... I don't like it. I hate bad endings!

The good ending is better than the bad ending in Amane, in my opinion.

M'kay ... so whats next now ... 2-3 hours before I go to sleep ...

Alright, I did. I hate it. I like the new CG they added and the letter left in the box. But I hate it. :/ ..... I don't like it. I hate bad endings!

The good ending is better than the bad ending in Amane, in my opinion.

M'kay ... so whats next now ... 2-3 hours before I go to sleep ...

To each their own.  It's still important, though, since

it states that Kazuki's death was faked. It'd be weird if they left that out until Meikyuu, right?

If it makes you feel any better, it's the only bad end, that I know of, that's relevant to the plot, so you can safely skip the others.

Really? I think the bad end was so much better plot quality wise. That's weird, you're the first person I've seen that preferred the good end over the bad end.

Yep, almost everyone I know here that read Kajitsu and got Amane's bad end thought that her bad end was better, quality wise, than her good end.  It's hard to read/look at, but it's still amazingly well-written.

Really? I think the bad end was so much better plot quality wise. That's weird, you're the first person I've seen that preferred the good end over the bad end.

I liked the bad end, but I actually preferred the good end. That epilogue describing the years and such gave me so many feels for some reason. Also that end CG...

Edited by madvanced

From a third person's perspective, sure it can be good. But from a first person's perspective, that's a whole different story. Everyone's different, so yeah.

I like the good ending! I don't mind true endings as well (like the ones in Fate/Stay Night).

I liked the bad end, but I actually preferred the good end. That prologue describing the years and such gave me so many feels for some reason. Also that end CG...

^ Summed up what I wanted to say.

From a third person's perspective, sure it can be good. But from a first person's perspective, that's a whole different story. Everyone's different, so yeah.

I like the good ending! I don't mind true endings as well (like the ones in Fate/Stay Night).

^ Summed up what I wanted to say.

Tatsujin you were asking what to do next in some posts ago, play Comyu if you haven't already, I'm still in the common but it's been interesting so far.

So what I can take from all this is I can skip all bad ends but Amane's? I'm not the type to play bad ends for the sake of it, though I understand they can enhance the experience sometimes. Banshee's Last Cry loses everything that makes it good if you somehow manage the good end straight away. 999 loses some of it's intrigue, and VLR outright forces you into the odd bad end to progress.

Anyways still reading Grisaia, naturally. That Engrish scene with Makina and Michiru is the best thing ever.

I'm seriously wondering now. What is there in Amane's bad end that you guys thought was so good? Because I can't see it.

My thoughts were basically:

That epilogue describing the years and such gave me so many feels for some reason

...So good end was nice. But bad end...

Well they just die. And she opens the letter, from which we learn that Kazuki had it all planned and is probably still alive (which was obvious). That's not bad, but I fail to see the awesomeness? Did I accidentally skip some important thing?

Finally moved on to Touka's chapter.  I see where she got the "I'll murder you" line from.  Like mother, like daughter.  It's not as cute when Kyouko says it, though.

Decided to download Comyu.  Not sure if I'll read it before the Sharin fandisk or after.

heh thats not where she gets it from.... lmfao KEEP ON READING

I'm seriously wondering now. What is there in Amane's bad end that you guys thought was so good? Because I can't see it.

My thoughts were basically:

...So good end was nice. But bad end...

Well they just die. And she opens the letter, from which we learn that Kazuki had it all planned and is probably still alive (which was obvious). That's not bad, but I fail to see the awesomeness? Did I accidentally skip some important thing?

Most people like Amane's bad end because it is relevant plot wise, especialy for Meikyuu.

Yuuji doesn't die, he is wounded but Amane does die.

Finally moved on to Touka's chapter.  I see where she got the "I'll murder you" line from.  Like mother, like daughter.  It's not as cute when Kyouko says it, though.

That means you have now passed through 2/3 of my favourite moments for that visual novel.

The first being when he manages to give Sachi extra hours and then explains it to Hozouki. He had it all planned

:o

The second being when we've finally reached an ending... The nice music is playing, the credits rolling... And suddenly!

*shouts at Houzuki*

I'll wait until you get there to tell you the third.

Nice. Hope you like it.

mm' I'm currently doing something now for kicks. Wondering if I should start Comyu up and try it out.

If you like fantasy settings this is a good one, however it has some enforced route order in some cases. I finished the common 10-15 mins ago and it was a nice common.

If you like fantasy settings this is a good one, however it has some enforced route order in some cases. I finished the common 10-15 mins ago and it was a nice common.

whhaatt ... that shit is very short. 10-15 minutes? Someone mentioned to me yesterday that you have to finish the game first in a linear mode then you restart and some routes unlock. How long does it take to finish it?

I'm also not a fan of fantasy stuff .. there's practically very few masterpieces out there that does it right. I can't comment on Comyu until I read it.

whhaatt ... that shit is very short. 10-15 minutes? Someone mentioned to me yesterday that you have to finish the game first in a linear mode then you restart and some routes unlock. How long does it take to finish it?

I'm also not a fan of fantasy stuff .. there's practically very few masterpieces out there that does it right. I can't comment on Comyu until I read it.

I finished 10-15 mins ago it isn't 10-15 mins, you misread. It's about 10 hours maybe? But it makes a new spin on the way they have that fantasy power it's a refreshing way of doing it.

That means you have now passed through 2/3 of my favourite moments for that visual novel.

The first being when he manages to give Sachi extra hours and then explains it to Hozouki. He had it all planned

:o

The second being when we've finally reached an ending... The nice music is playing, the credits rolling... And suddenly!

*shouts at Houzuki*

I'll wait until you get there to tell you the third.

I actually woke up at 3 o'clock this afternoon  lol  I'm gonna get right back on reading Sharin.

I'm assuming that the enforced route order isn't like Hoshimemo's, since you said "in some cases".  Downloaded Comyu overnight, so it's currently sitting on my HDD, waiting for me to open it.

I actually woke up at 3 o'clock this afternoon  lol  I'm gonna get right back on reading Sharin.

I'm assuming that the enforced route order isn't like Hoshimemo's, since you said "in some cases".  Downloaded Comyu overnight, so it's currently sitting on my HDD, waiting for me to open it.

There are 5 heroines. The first is always set, than out of the other 4 one has to be finished last, the other 3 can be played in whatever order you want as long as they are between "heroine 1" and "heroine 5".

There are 5 heroines. The first is always set, than out of the other 4 one has to be finished last, the other 3 can be played in whatever order you want as long as they are between "heroine 1" and "heroine 5".

Oh, that's not too bad.  Whenever I hear "route order", I think of a full list that has to be completed exactly in order for you to progress.

Oh, that's not too bad.  Whenever I hear "route order", I think of a full list that has to be completed exactly in order for you to progress.

The only thing bad about it, is that the one that appears to be more interesting has to be the last one, she's like a true end at first glance. This is all speculation, but I feel it's somewhat like that.