What are you playing?

• Replies 17.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

guys I solved it I solved it, I finally know why mmorpgs make female armor so skimpy     Sharty's face is just priceless

Picked up, or rather finally started Ace Attorney trilogy on my 3DS. Finished the first game, in the middle of Ep1 of the 2nd game, which is atm a shame because i expected Phoenix to start off veteran

Finished Sekien no Inganock, and holy fucking shitballs, why didn't I read this sooner? Seriously the atmosphere, the music, the charcters the story I think I may have found my next 10 on my vndb no e

Almost done with Sachi's obligation in Sharin no Kuni.  God, she's being a bitch.  I mean,

I get that people were asshats to her about her painting, but geez, no need to take it out on everyone else around you, like on Mana and Ken.  You'd think she'd be able to see that he's doing what he's doing to

FREE her from her obligation.

Her personality seemed to do a 180 from the beginning.   Hopefully I'll enjoy Touka's chapter and route more.

Grisaia Sachi is still best Sachi.

Almost done with Sachi's obligation in Sharin no Kuni.  God, she's being a bitch.  I mean,

I get that people were asshats to her about her painting, but geez, no need to take it out on everyone else around you, like on Mana and Ken.  You'd think she'd be able to see that he's doing what he's doing to

Her personality seemed to do a 180 from the beginning.   Hopefully I'll enjoy Touka's chapter and route more.

Lol 

Sharin's Sachi is so real though, it hurts. It's like the writer's take shots at us playing. 

Lol 

Sharin's Sachi is so real though, it hurts. It's like the writer's take shots at us playing. 

Yeah, I'll admit that she's a realistic depiction of a person put under immense pressure, but still, she's managing to act like all she cares about is herself, even though 1 choice before she was all selfless and caring.  I find it really hard to sympathize with her when she swings back to selfishness, especially since I can't tell which one is an act and which one isn't.  I guess that might be the point, but still...

Yeah, I'll admit that she's a realistic depiction of a person put under immense pressure, but still, she's managing to act like all she cares about is herself, even though 1 choice before she was all selfless and caring.  I find it really hard to sympathize with her when she swings back to selfishness, especially since I can't tell which one is an act and which one isn't.  I guess that might be the point, but still...

Which choice was that? It's been a while since I've read it.

In any case I adored Sharin's Sachi because she was doing pretty much what I would have done in that situation - keep putting it off until I'm pretty much fucked, and then be really pissed at myself and everyone else.

I'm in the opposite boat. Finished Sharin and am currently playing Grisaia. I liked Sharin Sachi overall and am liking Grisaia Sachi so far. Though I agree Sharin Sachi's random outbursts were a little grating. Still, she's generally more plesant in her route than Touka/Natsumi are in their routes. Natsumi especially is pretty damn emo (you would have already seen a little of this earlier on iirc), so her route is probably more grating than Sachi's. Uh, enjoy. :3

Which choice was that? It's been a while since I've read it.

In any case I adored Sharin's Sachi because she was doing pretty much what I would have done in that situation - keep putting it off until I'm pretty much fucked, and then be really pissed at myself and everyone else.

The one where

she makes a crappy painting on purpose to try and get Ken to pay her for it anyway, and you have to choose whether or not to let it fly or not. Before that, she'd said that she'd do

anything to keep Mana from getting shipped off to that king somewhere.

I do the same thing, but I only get mad at myself; I couldn't stand it if I projected my failures onto other people and got so mad that

I hit them and told them they were trash.

It's not so much that I think it's poorly written, it's just that I have a hard time reading it.  I'm pretty much a softie when it comes to stuff like that.

I'm in the opposite boat. Finished Sharin and am currently playing Grisaia. I liked Sharin Sachi overall and am liking Grisaia Sachi so far. Though I agree Sharin Sachi's random outbursts were a little grating. Still, she's generally more plesant in her route than Touka/Natsumi are in their routes. Natsumi especially is pretty damn emo (you would have already seen a little of this earlier on iirc), so her route is probably more grating than Sachi's. Uh, enjoy. :3

Well, I kinda expected Touka to be pretty tsun (at least there's comic relief in the form of her failing normally easy things and acting immature), but I was hoping that Natsumi would eventually stop having panic attacks whenever Ken so much as breathes towards her.  Oh well, I shall endure.

Well, I kinda expected Touka to be pretty tsun (at least there's comic relief in the form of her failing normally easy things and acting immature), but I was hoping that Natsumi would eventually stop having panic attacks whenever Ken so much as breathes towards her.  Oh well, I shall endure.

Don't forget her promising to murder you. :ph34r:

Having just hit the flashback, Yuuji says beforehand that

the search was called off after 14 days.

So I'd assume it's at least that long, if not a little more.

Must have missed that, so I still have a considerable amount of flashback to read.

On Makina's arc, having a blast with it. Lots of fun things I'm reading and now we're on the road to Asako's grave.

I loved her route just brace yourself for the ends, the bad end is kind of understandable given the circumstances, but I shall never end my rage regarding the good end.

Yeah, that's pretty reasonable.  It made no sense at all.  So much

Wut-babka.jpg

Both endings had that effect, but as I said the bad end was cool and understandable, but I just can't make myself call the other end "good", for me it should be called normal end. I rage inside about that end. However that end although bad in my personal opinion doesn't diminish my love for her overall route, it's still the best route Grisaia had so far. I'm in the 16th day of Angelic Howl now, so I can't make judgments about Amane's route yet.

Would appreciate it if people don't tell me what to expect and what not while I'm reading something I'm enjoying. Even the slightest of hints or words that provisions the future in a VN is not welcomed. :P

Man, the music is as awesome as always. I'm kinda not cool with how they never viewed Asako's gravestone. :( That's so lame ..

Would appreciate it if people don't tell me what to expect and what not while I'm reading something I'm enjoying. Even the slightest of hints or words that provisions the future in a VN is not welcomed. :P

Man, the music is as awesome as always. I'm kinda not cool with how they never viewed Asako's gravestone. :( That's so lame ..

Well I did not spoil anything per se, I just said that you might be disappointed with one of the ends.

Did someone say chiru? >.> 

Spoilers are mostly to plot and character development right? Saying a certain route wasn't as good or it was emotional etc etc. isn't a spoiler really.

From the point where he says "please do not share any information about this route, for I consider such information spoilers" forward, any arguing is pointless. After all, it's his subjective opinion that any information can spoil him or the mood to play the game. 

It is obviously not anyones fault if he had been spoiled before he requested that we didn't spoil him, though.

From the point where he says "please do not share any information about this route, for I consider such information spoilers" forward, any arguing is pointless. After all, it's his subjective opinion that any information can spoil him or the mood to play the game. 

It is obviously not anyones fault if he had been spoiled before he requested that we didn't spoil him, though.

I understand that but it is a forum and the point is to talk about what you are playing. No point in pushing the matter though as you said.