What are you playing?

I finished Kaitou Tenshi Twin Angel the VN.  Don't look for a VNDB entry, there isn't one.  (And I'm not sure how to add an entirely new entry there.)

But like the Toradora game or the OreImo game, this one is also anime-based.  It's actually a sequel that fits right in between the 2 anime series.

Finished Kara no Shoujo.

Oh well at least the true ending is a little more happier than the rest >.>

I always enjoyed when Mizuhara got killed. Selfish annoying bitch.

The only death I felt sad about was Tsuzukiro. I was hoping that she could have been saved in another ending but nope :c

And for some reason in this VN I didn't really feel attached to the characters. As I said the only death I felt sad about was Tsuzukiro, the others were; oh, thats too bad; and Mizuhara was like: I was hoping I little more torture for you.

Finished Kara no Shoujo.

Oh well at least the true ending is a little more happier than the rest >.>

I always enjoyed when Mizuhara got killed. Selfish annoying bitch.

The only death I felt sad about was Tsuzukiro. I was hoping that she could have been saved in another ending but nope :c

And for some reason in this VN I didn't really feel attached to the characters. As I said the only death I felt sad about was Tsuzukiro, the others were; oh, thats too bad; and Mizuhara was like: I was hoping I little more torture for you.

It was kind of the same for me, but when Tsuzuriko died, it really hit me hard. She was the character that brightened up the whole story, it was really sad to see her go.

I kinda like seeing guro novels, so does anyone have suggestions...? Of course, I'm playing a bunch, but...

Everything by Clock-Up? I'm not into that kind of stuff so I haven't read any myself, but their works looked really messed up from what I did see.

Everything by Clock-Up? I'm not into that kind of stuff so I haven't read any myself, but their works looked really messed up from what I did see.

Uergh, Clock Up... Euphoria was the only VN I've read of theirs (honestly don't know if I could stomach any of the others...), but the scale of "messed-up" in it was truly placed Up To Eleven to extremes that'd practically make even the toughest-minded person downright nauseous. And yet I have to give it a lot of credit, as the story turned out to be absolutely amazing and is in comparison to most of the eroge/VNs you'd find out there. Still... T_T

Uergh, Clock Up... Euphoria was the only VN I've read of theirs (honestly don't know if I could stomach any of the others...), but the scale of "messed-up" in it was truly placed Up To Eleven to extremes that'd practically make even the toughest-minded person downright nauseous. And yet I have to give it a lot of credit, as the story turned out to be absolutely amazing and is in comparison to most of the eroge/VNs you'd find out there. Still... T_T

Hm, so the story is actually good? I was thinking about giving it a go eventually out of morbid curiosity, so if the story at least makes up for it, I could fight my way through the h-scenes somehow, I think. Maybe.... I'll try.

if you couldn't hold back your tears in amane's route wait until you play sachi's route

The ending was happy and nice for once... Also I think I am half way through Sachi's route. Almost done with the beach date right now don't know how far this is though.

Just finished MIchiru's route. I guess you can say it's a 2 in one route. There were a lot of fun moments where I'm reminded of Great Teacher Onizuka. I'm utterly speechless at Yuuji in this route. Some of the things he said and did to Michiru should have been illegal.  

I'm going to flip a coin on Makina and Sachi now. I wish there was a harem ending. 

edit: Sachi has er... disturbing fingers. My whole image of her is destroyed.

New_Bitmap_Image.png

i didn't notice that until now :blink: 

The ending was happy and nice for once... Also I think I am half way through Sachi's route. Almost done with the beach date right now don't know how far this is though.

sachi is the longest route in the game you still have a long way to go

Is there a specific reason that Sachi is the only one with lovey dovey background music when you make a choice with her?

her story is the most heartwarming out of all of them you'd expect that

Momo actually reminds me of the witch girl from Comyu. They even... Look similar. Sorta. Or maybe it's the witch girl that reminds me of Momo?

Curious, since they're both the "badass of the badass" of both games.

now that you've mentioned it they do look similar

coincidence?  i don't think so :mellow: 

i didn't notice that until now :blink:

sachi is the longest route in the game you still have a long way to go

Oh yay :D I really hope it doesn't end like I think it will. I had to take a break from it because I didn't really want to know how it ends due to me being on a really happy spot of her story...

Momoyo is from Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! S right? Looked on fuwa but it is still being translated >.> is there a version that is already ENG translated? 

majikoi S is actually the sequel to majikoi

play majikoi there is only one route that isn't translated yet