What are you playing?

I need to stop opening up random VNs to check the difficulty. o-o

'Cause I decided to open up Muramasa.... for fun.

I am currently asking myself about how I didn't get rekt the moment I walked into it. Although, once the stuff that wasn't hookable appeared... I was just like...

"Nope. I am still not ready." XD

That beginning bit was a lot easier than I was expecting. O-o

Not going to go any further than that though, as much as I want to. I'll read it later... maybe when I can read whatever this was:

e5820c7f1d.jpg

Lol oh trust me Muramasa is no joke with the text later on.. :trauma:

Also, just screenshot the unhookable parts and look up the vocabulary you don't know in a dictionary via the dictionary's radical look-up (like jisho's). It may seem long and 面倒くさい, but you'll probably have to at some point get used to that since you'll also be dealing with completely unhookable VNs that are out there. (which there are a lot btw x.x)

I need to stop opening up random VNs to check the difficulty. o-o

'Cause I decided to open up Muramasa.... for fun.

I am currently asking myself about how I didn't get rekt the moment I walked into it. Although, once the stuff that wasn't hookable appeared... I was just like...

"Nope. I am still not ready." XD

That beginning bit was a lot easier than I was expecting. O-o

Not going to go any further than that though, as much as I want to. I'll read it later... maybe when I can read whatever this was:

e5820c7f1d.jpg

My random forays into random VNs aside... I made more progress on Umineko. Probably going to finish EP 5 in the next day or so.

If you found the prologue fine, then you can read it no problem. The chant/song is the only unhookable thing in the entire VN if I remember correctly, and it's not somehting you would really need to entirely understand. Should be enough to know that it's bad news. :D

Finished eden*

Thoroughly enjoyed the story, characters, music, art.. except ending

Ending unfortunately fell flat for me, though that could be because I ended my previous reading session about 15 minutes away from the actual ending  <_< 

Hell, I cried when Elica died, but when Sion died, nope. I'm finally immune to character deaths now, guys

:D

Finished eden*

Ending unfortunately fell flat for me, though that could be because I ended my previous reading session about 15 minutes away from the actual ending  <_< 

Hell, I cried when Elica died, but when Sion died, nope. I'm finally immune to character deaths now, guys

I've gone insane, I've learned to laugh at those happenings.  No matter how sad, I find the conclusion endlessly satisfying.  Just one more thing to tick off on a psych exam I will eventually have to take if I am ever hoping to become a researcher.

On the bright side, it does make me one step closer to being a mad scientist.

I've slowly been making my way back through Cross Channel for what is the third time.  I always start it, something else comes up and I get distracted and forget about it.  I think I'm going to need to plan out a week where nothing is going to happen to actually get some quality time on this one.  :amane:

After seeing the Code:Realize announcement I got sudden urge to play otome games, so I started playing Hakuoki. I've been enjoying it so far, though having seen Gintama's version of Shinsengumi my view on the character is slightly crooked.

I also realized that I'm super picky about the characters in otome games, I kinda feel really protective towards the protagonist.

I am seriously considering rereading Umineko (it was, like, my 3rd or 4th VN, which I read at a time where I wasn't as much "reading" as I was having my eyes go through a bunch of letters) with proper attention to detail and lots of "analyzing" (because my analyzing consists of me taking random notes on my stupid thoughts). 

Playing Princess Evangile after picking it up on a whim. It's better than I was expecting tbh. At least, it kills some time without being boring.

Also dropped Sunrider Academy last night. The sim elements are bare bones and the writing doesn't even really stand up against Sunrider, which I thought was already pretty amateurish 

I am seriously considering rereading Umineko (it was, like, my 3rd or 4th VN, which I read at a time where I wasn't as much "reading" as I was having my eyes go through a bunch of letters) with proper attention to detail and lots of "analyzing" (because my analyzing consists of me taking random notes on my stupid thoughts).

Completed Maki and Kouichi's routes in No, Thank You!!. The former was a bit on the slow side at first but had a nice payoff at the end while in the latter route...it certainly took an interesting turn. Started Ryu's route, but had to stop because I had to take my laptop somewhere out in public so I switched to Ace Attorney Investigations 2 and began the second episode.

Finished eden*