What are you playing?

first rule when it comes to totono: using a guide is always a bad idea 

also,that's the first time i knew about a number that can give you all the CGs...

Yeah, it is the most guide un-friendly VN I've ever read, but because of that it was really fun to play. Also, I didn't know either... if I did then I wouldve been more careful LOL..

Yeah, it is the most guide un-friendly VN I've ever read, but because of that it was really fun to play. Also, I didn't know either... if I did then I wouldve been more careful LOL..

this VN just keep surprising me even though it's been almost one year since i've read it...

Am I like... the only one who didn't? ;-;

you betrayed miyuki for the biribiri.

shame on you.

personally liked miyuki way more than the other chick, maybee i´ve got a faible for psychotic behaviour, maybee i´m simply screwed in mind myself...nonetheless it´s been a funny ride through the game.
but reading one route directly after finishing one is no good idea, cause it feels bit arkward

edit: now little timeout from reading "Reitou Kizakura Ouka no Ken to Madoiryuu Shou" & started "Sei Brunehilde Gakuen" for reasons only my wiener knows

I picked Miyuki because I felt like she has a lot more personality, but I didn't expect her ending to be this short. :( I also need to find a way to completely remove everything from my pc because when I reinstall it goes back to my finishing screen.. or maybe someone that read Aoi route could give me a nice summary? ^_^

I'm trying to stop being a faggot and actually read games, so I got back into Eustia after one-two weeks of break.

I'm still in Eris' chapter, although I'm probably getting close to the end... And to be honest... What the hell are you doing, Eris? >.>

I'm almost tempted to skip through her bullshit to get to the interesting parts...

so as you know playing rewrite atm and im at the point

just after me and my awesome friend got stuck in school and had a super sayain battle and then somehow got into the occult club room where my fav girl eva was eating icecreamu, so im gonna try and call the plot twist.. he's got schizophrenia. it explains everything, the ghost, the dog, his superpowers, how he gets lost, EVERYTHING, am i on the right or am i right???

just after me and my awesome friend got stuck in school and had a super sayain battle and then somehow got into the occult club room where my fav girl eva was eating icecreamu, so im gonna try and call the plot twist.. he's got schizophrenia. it explains everything, the ghost, the dog, his superpowers, how he gets lost, EVERYTHING, am i on the right or am i right???

Nope.

I'm desperately trying to develop stockholm syndrome for Da Capo 1, because I don't have anything left to read in my comfort zone. 

It's not going well so far, that much I can tell. Rekindling my love any kind of emotion for this novel is close to impossible.

What's wrong with it. Just not your taste I guess? I have always thought it's good but I haven't completed it yet

@texas i know exactly how you feel, dunno anymore how long that one´s been on my backlog, cause some routes feel...yeah...they made me sleepy
very very sad that the da kapo plus Komunikaschion project has been murdered because of reasons, cause nearly every route in that version is more entertaining than in the original game. maybee you can give dem 3 translated routes a try, from my point of view they are worth reading. (the little chick with da puppet was soo darn cute)

@kirikiri..playing totono is a valuable experience, like a full speed frontkick directed towards the balls of every unfaithful cheeting swine out there

What's wrong with it. Just not your taste I guess? I have always thought it's good but I haven't completed it yet

It's like a Key novel with worse art, weaker drama and routes overstaying their welcome.

Don't understand me wrong, I'd rather read Da Capo than discover blood in my urin, but the novel was just so damn boooring. The first and last time I've gone through felt like observing an ant farm, completely emptied out of ants.

It's mind boggling how much of an improvement Da Capo 2 is in every aspect (save for Koko, maybe). 

@texas i know exactly how you feel, dunno anymore how long that one´s been on my backlog, cause some routes feel...yeah...they made me sleepy

very very sad that the da kapo plus Komunikaschion project has been murdered because of reasons, cause nearly every route in that version is more entertaining than in the original game. maybee you can give dem 3 translated routes a try, from my point of view they are worth reading. (the little chick with da puppet was soo darn cute)

Is the Kotori Fandisc any good? IIRC, it doesn't require reading Da Capo beforehand, because the translated plus com route is in it.

@kirikiri..playing totono is a valuable experience, like a full speed frontkick directed towards the balls of every unfaithful cheeting swine out there

I have been planning on playing it but I'm more fan of moeges. I promise to read it this year.

Not even close.

You're right about one thing, though: Yoshino is awesome.

I should have learned not to put myself through utter hell based on people's recommendations with Muv Luv Alternative.

FUCK THIS SHIT. FUCK WAITING THE AUTUMN FOR THE ATMOSPHERE. I AM REREADING UMINEKO.

edit: the "A Soft Murmur" app means that I'm leaving that shit on while playing at night, issue resolved.

Sooo I started playing SubaHibi. Just got done with Down the Rabbit Hole 1.

It started out as a yuri harem, which I'm totally okay with, and the end was pretty damn good.

I've read Ginga Tetsudou before (although translated) so I was pretty familiar with that part and kinda saw it coming but it was still really cool. Holding off on trying to understand some points before I've seen the rest though.

I also loved the scene in the attraction parc. That was pretty damn creepy, SCA-Ji sure is a master of the denpa-kei.

I'm really curious what direction it'll all take now.

Sooo I started playing SubaHibi. Just got done with Down the Rabbit Hole 1.

It started out as a yuri harem, which I'm totally okay with, and the end was pretty damn good.

I've read Ginga Tetsudou before (although translated) so I was pretty familiar with that part and kinda saw it coming but it was still really cool. Holding off on trying to understand some points before I've seen the rest though.

I also loved the scene in the attraction parc. That was pretty damn creepy, SCA-Ji sure is a master of the denpa-kei.

I'm really curious what direction it'll all take now.

Wonderful. We saved a spot for you here in The Globalized SubaHibi Reader's Cult for this particular occasion. (*‿*✿)

More importantly though, but are you going to be using a guide for the choices in the Visual Novel? There's really only one complete guide out there, so I'm not sure as to whether or not you're using that one. I think I may as well at some point make a simpler one here on Fuwa because it's very crucial experience-wise (for the best experience possible) that you go through the choices in a certain order. (and SubaHibi's due for full translation this July 20 anyways) Just in-case and for future reference, I'll give you my simplified guide in the spoiler below.

For each of the choice menus that pop up in chapters 2, 3, and 4.. It's My Own Invention, Looking-Glass Insects, and Jabberwocky I, you want to pick the top/first choice on each of them. Trust me on this, it's the best way to go about things...  :regret:

The other choices don't really matter as much, so you can just do whatever you want on those.

By the way, what's your opinion on Yuki? :3