What are you playing?

Finished Nagisa's route in Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete, along with the good extra ending. What can I say at this point, the VN continues being dumb. Some characters don't feel very consistent across routes, and the general plot just makes absolutely no sense so far other than being amazingly convenient. Well, only Yui's route left, I think... which is hopefully the true route too. I have to say, boring me by time-loop stories is quite an accomplishment, I thought I could read this kind of stuff forever.

I've been going strong! I think I am almost done with Ageha's route in IMHHW. Her route is so good so far... The h scenes in this game are phenomenal imo. After her route is Asa, Amane, and Yoru in that order. 

Haha, I feel like I've read a different VN entirely. 

EDIT:

Except for Mr.Brauns daughter becoming a psycho bitch and time leaping 15 years. I wish that was in the anime, that was freaking intense and awesome!

If I'm not remembering this wrong, they include it in the movie as a short scene at least.

Finished Nagisa's route in Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete, along with the good extra ending. What can I say at this point, the VN continues being dumb. Some characters don't feel very consistent across routes, and the general plot just makes absolutely no sense so far other than being amazingly convenient. Well, only Yui's route left, I think... which is hopefully the true route too. I have to say, boring me by time-loop stories is quite an accomplishment, I thought I could read this kind of stuff forever.

So, are you enjoying yourself or not? It seems like you're pushing yourself  :amane:

So, are you enjoying yourself or not? It seems like you're pushing yourself  :amane:

Not really, I think it'll end up on the bottom of my VN list, unless the true route is somehow super amazing. But I really don't like dropping VNs, especially not if they have a true route; I made it this far, no point in stopping now.

It's not downright horrible, it's just not very good, unfortunately.

Swan Song - normal end. Well. Quite depressing. But... unfinished? I wanted to see

Hibarin at the end, but there was nothing about her. Or maybe it's just me (in the middle of the night) who missed that part~

And

rape hell near the end of the story. The most terrifying thing in the whole novel for me, I guess.

Not really, I think it'll end up on the bottom of my VN list, unless the true route is somehow super amazing. But I really don't like dropping VNs, especially not if they have a true route; I made it this far, no point in stopping now.

It's not downright horrible, it's just not very good, unfortunately.

I admire your resolve  :sachi:

Finished the first route or first ending on Ayakashibito... Well that was a loooooooong journey. It was the first Touko ending. In the middle of thze route (or more near the end) I thought "WTF, thats not a bad ending?!" in the end it might be a good ending. I'll read now the next ending and the bad one before i go for tonya.

I can't rate the VN so far but I would say it's really good. But for a proper rating I'll have to go all the way... SO see you in a couple of weeks  :Kappa:

Finished the first route or first ending on Ayakashibito... Well that was a loooooooong journey. It was the first Touko ending. In the middle of thze route (or more near the end) I thought "WTF, thats not a bad ending?!" in the end it might be a good ending. I'll read now the next ending and the bad one before i go for tonya.

I can't rate the VN so far but I would say it's really good. But for a proper rating I'll have to go all the way... SO see you in a couple of weeks  :Kappa:

This. I thought that part was great.

Though it does stain the hands of Soushichi.

Go enjoy cute Tonya.

Finished up Steins;Gate finally. I'm happy to finally be able to get over my gaming ADHD so I can actually start reading VN's again.I've already seen the anime so the ending was no surprise to me. I did love the back and forward text messages between Kurisu and Okabe, the chemistry between these two is just perfect (also the Kurisu's text messages were just cute).

Best girl for me goes Kurisu>Amane>Faris>Moeka>Luka (Ackbar)>Mayuri

Best ending is Kurisu>Amane>Luka>Mayuri>Faris

Time for some Hoshizora no Memoria! But first maybe some sleep...

Finished I/O's Route C (1.0 Ending). 

(Route A, B, C spoilers)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Mind blown. I did think Hinata might've become {HE} at some point, the revelation is still mind-fucking. I did also think one point if Mitsuko was lesbian during Route A, but I didn't think about it much How and why the fuck was Yumi the "only survivor" though, and of WHAT?! What the hell was with Magdalene? Gotta love that double twist in the end. The route was a bit too abrupt though, it could have been even more meaningful with some more exposition and such. Well, at least the protagonist now is aware of the total mindfuck around her, she gradually awakens to the time traveling. Route D is probably HEnata's story. Still no idea what the spiral at the very beginning is about. Route A and B were Steins; Gate, Route C is Umineko.

just finished "Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san"
it absolutely gains one of the first ranks on my personal hate-list, damn am i depressed & fucked up now, cursing myself for trying it out

just finished "Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san"

it absolutely gains one of the first ranks on my personal hate-list, damn am i depressed & fucked up now, cursing myself for trying it out

Was it depressingly horrible or was it depressingly well-written?

Reached chapter 4 of Chaos;Head. Thing is finally starting to move. And honestly, I think the protagonist isn't as annoying as people make it out to be. -_-

Quick question: Is the game not 100% translated? Most of the things in glossary aren't translated, some images aren't translated (thankfully I know what 「その目だれの目?」 means, I'm so proud of myself), and the title of chapter 3 isn't translated either. Did I get the wrong release or something?

I got it from my friend btw, so I don't know where he got it from. I'm sure it's not from fuwa though.

Reverse hype I guess. Just as some people hate Grisaia's Yuuji for his overrated badassery-ness, some people will like Chaos;Head's Takumi for his underrated pathetic-ness

Uhh apparently I lost all of my saves but I'll check if chapter 3 title is translated and/or glossary terms(fuwa ver)
Update: yeah chapter 3 title is not translated in game

AfUttWu.jpg

Reached chapter 4 of Chaos;Head. Thing is finally starting to move. And honestly, I think the protagonist isn't as annoying as people make it out to be. -_-

Quick question: Is the game not 100% translated? Most of the things in glossary aren't translated, some images aren't translated (thankfully I know what 「その目だれの目?」 means, I'm so proud of myself), and the title of chapter 3 isn't translated either. Did I get the wrong release or something?

I got it from my friend btw, so I don't know where he got it from. I'm sure it's not from fuwa though.

I also didn't mind Takumi. In fact, I might go as far as to say that I liked him - was an unique MC for me at the time, and it made for a very interesting perspective.

As for the patch, I've also read the VN with some untranslated things left in it. I think there was some trouble with the patch (I think it had to be taken down because JAST (?) had gotten the rights to C;H), so it was kind of hard to get, and probably unfinished because of that - but that was years ago, maybe there is a new release now?

I also didn't mind Takumi. In fact, I might go as far as to say that I liked him - was an unique MC for me at the time, and it made for a very interesting perspective.

As for the patch, I've also read the VN with some untranslated things left in it. I think there was some trouble with the patch (I think it had to be taken down because JAST (?) had gotten the rights to C;H), so it was kind of hard to get, and probably unfinished because of that - but that was years ago, maybe there is a new release now?

Takumi is indeed interesting. It was a nice change from the 'badass' protagonist like Yuuji and Kenichi. And I can somewhat relate to him since I might be paranoid myself.

I see. So that's why there isn't any download link for the patch in TLwiki.

That's a shame though. I'm the kind of people who likes to read the trivial things like glossary in a game.

My curiosity still try to read it though and I was once again reminded of how bad my Japanese is. Well, at least, now I know that the 'bi' in 'bishoujo' uses the kanji for 'beautiful' (美), which is kind of obvious if I think about it. :ph34r:

Thank you for answering~

Finished I/O's Route C (1.0 Ending). 

(Route A, B, C spoilers)

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Mind blown. I did think Hinata might've become {HE} at some point, the revelation is still mind-fucking. I did also think one point if Mitsuko was lesbian during Route A, but I didn't think about it much How and why the fuck was Yumi the "only survivor" though, and of WHAT?! What the hell was with Magdalene? Gotta love that double twist in the end. The route was a bit too abrupt though, it could have been even more meaningful with some more exposition and such. Well, at least the protagonist now is aware of the total mindfuck around her, she gradually awakens to the time traveling. Route D is probably HEnata's story. Still no idea what the spiral at the very beginning is about. Route A and B were Steins; Gate, Route C is Umineko.

Glad you liked it. Did you get the route B 1.0 ending too?

somehow feel like playing "Boku ga Tenshi ni Natta Wake" again, guess at this time in the year i just wanna cry like a baby. the games overall mood  fits todays messed up weather perfectly fine.
those who also like utsuges & stuff should perhaps give it a try

edit: the yandere sister rocks her chapter quite well :/

Mangagamer are planning to release Boku ga Tenshi ni Natta Wake?

Yes, they announced it something like a year ago and are only around halfway through translation. It's not even a long game. :(

yup i know what you mean. dunno why their focus in finishing lies more on crap ala sibling sorrow and stuff, instead on vns like mentioned above.

Every MangaGamer project has one translator. It's not that they're focusing more on specific projects, since each project pretty much has an equal amount of manpower attached to it. However, almost all of their staff are amateurs who are contracted out and work on their own time while still maintaining day jobs. Seems like the BokuTen translator isn't finding much time to translate.

Yeah, it's a pretty small company as it is. They also work very hard to make their localization as smooth as possible. Even they themselves admit that their earlier work was crap and it took a long time to make up for it. Personally I think it's a pretty good company, they love vns and work very hard to bring them to English speaking players.

They make more money on nukiges but all this money goes to the really big projects like Cartagra, Kara no Shoujo and so on.