What are you playing?

Here a spoiler galore

As I said there should be atleast 5

That hand. ;_;

That should be covered with at least 5 spoiler tags.

Chapter with the

experiment on the child and mother

is the worst :c

Yeah that scene is the worst. It made all the other horrors look normal in comparison.

The scene with the most impact though is definitely (rather big spoilers)

It's dangerous beyond here .....

The Hand.

I knew it the moment the phone's ringing was coming from the box. But yet I kept wishing that my guess was wrong, thinking that they couldn't do something so cruel.

That should be covered with at least 5 spoiler tags.

I covered it up, so you can edit your reply too if you really feel like it's necessary - though I think it was so removed from context that it can hardly be considered a spoiler at all.

Anyway, it's awesome to see some Chaos;Head discussion, since this VN tends to come up only when it gets hated on, which is a shame. I enjoyed it a lot myself, particularly the first half. Here's hoping Chaos;Child is just a timed exclusive. :(

At least a PS4/Vita release would be nice!

I covered it up, so you can edit your reply too if you really feel like it's necessary - though I think it was so removed from context that it can hardly be considered a spoiler at all.

Anyway, it's awesome to see some Chaos;Head discussion, since this VN tends to come up only when it gets hated on, which is a shame. I enjoyed it a lot myself, particularly the first half. Here's hoping Chaos;Child is just a timed exclusive. :(

At least a PS4/Vita release would be nice!

I have applied the necessary spoilers.

It's such a shame that both Robotics;Notes and Chaos;Child can't be played yet. It is a bit early for Chaos;Child but the exclusive thing is not giving much hope for the future.

Ryse : son of rome, Dead Rising 3, Valkyria Chronicles, Hyperdimension neptunia were console exclusive

they got on PC and/or others consoles.

I have hopes for Chaos;Child.

Yeah there is hope. But Chaos;Child being exclusive is increasing the already looong time needed for it to get translated.

Oh I'd be surprised if Chaos;Child wouldn't get releases on different consoles, if I am not mistaken, quite some of the previous VNs by 5pb./MAGES. were exclusive to the Microsoft consoles at first for whatever reason.

As for the translation... yeah, that'll be a problem. Still, with S;G getting a Vita release, there's a small possibility at least. In the worst case scenario, someone can just translate the recorded footage-- I don't remember who it was, but someone on Fuwa translated one of the S;G fandiscs this way.

To get back on topic though, still continuing Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete. The senpai route is pretty fun so far, although she is sadly falling into the very predictable personality pattern. Well, like anything else in this story so far, anyway - this route (and Airi's) also make Kaori an incredibly contradictory character, who for some reason gets super jealous because of Yui in the first route, but acts in a completely opposite way in the other two. If being incredibly convenient is the entire point of this VN, then it's doing it all too well. Also being boring, they do that well too... time loops are cool and all, but not when you go as far as to repeat the same jokes every single time. Doesn't help that the skip function is hopelessly broken. .-.

So I just watched a playthrough of the Chaos;Child demo...

Oh god, let's just say that the first scene easily beats the previously mentioned worst scene in Chaos;Head. Easily.

Chaos;Head spoilers

You thought a hand in a box was bad? Hahaha...there are much worse things you can do with a hand. ;_;

I really want to read it now, kami Nitro+ help us!

So I just watched a playthrough of the Chaos;Child demo...

Oh god, let's just say that the first scene easily beats the previously mentioned worst scene in Chaos;Head. Easily.

Chaos;Head spoilers

You thought a hand in a box was bad? Hahaha...there are much worse things you can do with a hand. ;_;

I really want to read it now, kami Nitro+ help us!

Well they are makers of Corpse Party, so they can easily do shit and all.

I'm also interested how they'll include some references to others Scentific adventure VNs (in Steins;Gate you get many references to CHaos Head, In Robotics;Notes you can have the most important chars of the other VNs as twitter friends)

And if they can include some of the Chaos;Head chars, it would be great

at the request of my girlfriend.

:3

But why not. I think that nirto+chiral is quite good. DMMd was meh, but I enjoyed Lamento and sweet pool. Togainu is still in my ptr list though.

5pb is a publisher. Not a developer.

I'm also interested how they'll include some references to others Scentific adventure VNs (in Steins;Gate you get many references to CHaos Head, In Robotics;Notes you can have the most important chars of the other VNs as twitter friends)

And if they can include some of the Chaos;Head chars, it would be great

Well, they directly sum up the incident that occurred at the end of C;H, as C;C takes place in the rebuilt Shibuya. Delusion-related murders also seem to play a big part, and judging by what I've seen so far the VN does have delusion triggers much like C;H. In this way, it's much more direct with being a sequel than the other VNs in the X;Y series--but who knows if they'll go as far as to bring characters back?

This VN was made in Xone, it's actually easy for them to port it into PC.

It's never "easy", not even from the xbox one. It might have been easier than it was for 360, but it's still a lot of work and would cost them a decent chunk of change to do. I really don't think the chances are good for C;C, 5pb has virtually zero interest in the PC market.

It's never "easy", not even from the xbox one. It might have been easier than it was for 360, but it's still a lot of work and would cost them a decent chunk of change to do. I really don't think the chances are good for C;C, 5pb has virtually zero interest in the PC market.

I still can't understand why 5pb is so fixated on console releases while the majority of vn buyers use pc. I mean who the hell buys a console to play a vn.

I still can't understand why 5pb is so fixated on console releases while the majority of vn buyers use pc. I mean who the hell buys a console to play a vn.

Nobody buys a console to play a VN, but many VN players have consoles none the less (nobody buys a PC to read VNs, either). I can only presume they've done their research and know the market better than we do. It is entirely possible that most PC-only VN readers in Japan will only read eroge, and that's not something 5pb is interested in. It is also possible that there is so much potential overlap that having a pc version simply doesn't matter if you aren't releasing eroge. Of course, when the console version in question is an xbox one which has a tragically low adoption rate in Japan, they're bound to get lackluster results. It's just a timed exclusive though and there will probably be a PS4 version. At that point, they may ask themselves how many more potential customers a PC version would really reach, and if that would be worth it. Chances are they'll answer no.

Nobody buys a console to play a VN, but many VN players have consoles none the less (nobody buys a PC to read VNs, either). I can only presume they've done their research and know the market better than we do. It is entirely possible that most PC-only VN readers in Japan will only read eroge, and that's not something 5pb is interested in.

Yeah you do have a point but by having an Xone exclusive release they are severely reducing their consumer base. If it was a PC release the number of people would nearly double.

Argh, I didn't edit in time, see the addition to my post. There will almost certainly be a PS4 version, too.

I would really shy away from using absolute figures like "double" if I were you, because the truth is that's just a totally wild guess and we have no idea.

Argh, I didn't edit in time, see the addition to my post. There will almost certainly be a PS4 version, too.

I would really shy away from using absolute figures like "double" if I were you, because the truth is that's just a totally wild guess and we have no idea.

I said 'nearly double'. 

Anyways we can only hope..........

I still haven't managed to read anything but Arcueid's route on Tsukihime. Well, I reached Ciel's first h-scene but that was over a week ago and it took me quite some time. I don't know, Arcueid was simply so amazing that all the other heroines lost their brights in my eyes. I think I'll stall it for now.