What are you playing?

Just got to the part in IMHHW where Aoi, Hotaru, Ahega, etc start cramming for the exam. So far the translation issues aren't even that big of a deal/noticeable going with the flow is the right choice ~~ 

Loved when Hotaru crawled in bed with Aoi and Ahega elbowed him

:heart: The mall date with Ahega prior did leave me a bad feeling though... He was so close!

Just got to the part in IMHHW where Aoi, Hotaru, Ahega, etc start cramming for the exam. So far the translation issues aren't even that big of a deal/noticeable going with the flow is the right choice ~~ 

Loved when Hotaru crawled in bed with Aoi and Ahega elbowed him

:heart: The mall date with Ahega prior did leave me a bad feeling though... He was so close!

I really want Flight Diary... I want to play a Hotaru Route... She's so adorable  :wub:

It isn't Dark Souls. It's Aliens: Colonial Marines. (We're talking about Muv Luv Extra, right?)

It's brain-annhilatingly boring and stupid, almost impressively so. You need the luck to get through the two required routes (Sumika and Meiya's) without boring yourself to death. To think some people have played all routes... *shudder*

I am one of those who did all the routes...... the completionist in me couldn't stop. Plus Muv-Luv was one of the first vns I read so I wasn't aware of many things at that point and some of the cliche/generic stuff was new to me.

If you're lucky, you'll enjoy the comedy like I did - the VN doesn't really have much more beside that. MLA is much better, but it's not some amazing masterpiece some people would lead you to believe either.

I enjoyed it too but the jokes were of ok quality and not great, so after a while it became a bit boring. 

And for some reason I liked MLE more MLU(perhaps my being not able to properly distinguish between MLU and MLA is to blame).

It's not like the cliches in MLE are exclusive to VNs, they're endemic to every awful zero-effort harem cash-in in Manga and Anime as well, and there's a lot of those. It doesn't even do the cliches well, it's bad even by crappy cash-in standards. It is astonishing and mind blowing that they took something with that bad of a start and turned it into what they did. If they didn't release Unlimited at the same time in the same package, I'd say they would have been better off ditching MLE and starting fresh with their mecha sci-fi story.

It's not like the cliches in MLE are exclusive to VNs, they're endemic to every awful zero-effort harem cash-in in Manga and Anime as well, and there's a lot of those. It doesn't even do the cliches well, it's bad even by crappy cash-in standards. It is astonishing and mind blowing that they took something with that bad of a start and turned it into what they did. If they didn't release Unlimited at the same time in the same package, I'd say they would have been better off ditching MLE and starting fresh with their mecha sci-fi story.

I loved Unlimited like ten times more than Alternative because compared to the transition from Unlimited to Alternative, the transition from Extra to Unlimited was AMAZING. Unlimited and Alternative are both only decent IMO, but the beginning of Unlimited was a blast after the utter tedium of Extra. The moments I enjoyed the most in the series,, well maybe except (muv luv alternative spoilers) 

Operation 21

Swan Song - bad ends.

Well, I liked it. Didn't think that the bad ends will be so long. And this is a good thing. Not often you can see something like this, when the game is not like "you have made the wrong choice" and then you die.

And vn is pretty depressing. Especially, when you start to think about the nature of people. But well. I expected something like this.

And all of those h-scenes... ^^"

...Did you replay it to get the good end?

Playing Chaos;Head. It's good so far, and the delusion trigger is really interesting. Those green choices though :D I mean, I'm not a pervert but

Swimsuit with glasses!

I also thought at first that the green = good and red = bad. After some time you will realize that actually it's red = bad and green = good-ish/less bad.

I also thought at first that the green = good and red = bad. After some time you will realize that actually it's red = bad and green = good-ish/less bad.

More precisely.

Green trigger = perverted/sensual delusions.

Red Trigger = Paranoid delusions.

No trigger = real life.

Maybe I don't remember properly, but wasn't there also a middle button? as in, neither red, nor green?

Not exactly a middle button but if you want you continue without pressing of the triggers. Imo it's much more interesting to see those triggers. I made it a point to see all the triggers as in I read one of them, then loaded to that point again then read the other 2 as well.

The triggers work quite well to give a proper feeling of what the protag is actually going through.

That's the plan. I'm very busy with preparations for my exams though :c

But I'll get normal/good ends too. I always try to get everything from vn.

Oppai route from Rewrite was definitely worth it...

I hated how it was Rewrite's final route, but otherwise it was pretty cool, yeah.

It shouldn't be too hard. The choices in the game amount to a grand total of 1, and then there's a massive True End story which makes you feel warm inside despite the sadness you should feel. Really, you just need to skip the massive prologue and then hole yourself up in the room to finish it off.

Meh, good or bad is subjective.

I'd argue all of the red delusions are "good"  :kosame: 

jk. the red version of the coke scene with Takumi's sister I would like to erase from my memory forever.

That was the first trigger I saw and damn it I had no idea it was a delusion. That was when I full well understood the depth behind the horror tag in C;H

I've got a feeling I just spoiled myself on Chaos; Head (didn't open any tags).

Don't worry it was a pretty minor spoiler. That event happens within the first hour of the vn anyway.

It's not really a spoiler, I'm pretty sure there were worse scenes that contributed to the horror tag.

There were worst scenes.

But you see I hadn't checked all the tags that C;H had and had no idea that it was a horror. And hence was absolutely unprepared when that scene happened.