What are you playing?

I left the horror, which is known as Da Capo, after wrapping up my route and advanced to the sequel. In hindsight, I'm glad I did so though, because the connection eased me into the Da Capo 2 really easily. For some reason. 

But BOY, it's so much better than that part 1. Better art, all sprited characters are atleast likeable (mfw I learned maya doesn't have a route) and the pacing isn't all over the place (for now?).

Hrrm.. so would you say it would be better for someone to dive into DC II right away or first suffer through the 'horrors' of DC?

To be fair, it's not awful Sakura Spirit. Just really, really boring. Until it starts to dive into what can be called the "plot", then it becomes boring AND confusing. 

non-plot revealing spoilers;

Step sister Nemu's route was used for continuation purposes and Sakura is probably the most important character in Da Capo, so you'll probably fine reading either of them.

As I said, I'm glad I did read one route, because I was able to enjoy Da Capo 2 more. But at the same time, I put about six hours into not having fun. 

I left the horror, which is known as Da Capo, after wrapping up my route and advanced to the sequel. In hindsight, I'm glad I did so though, because the connection eased me into the Da Capo 2 really easily. For some reason. 

But BOY, it's so much better than that part 1. Better art, all sprited characters are atleast likeable (mfw I learned maya doesn't have a route) and the pacing isn't all over the place (for now?).

An amusing thing that happend to me, was when at some point a support character complained about the girl magnet trope:

ohyeahthatone.4rum2.jpg

And I was like: "... Oh yeah, her!", after realizing I hadn't seen the girl in question ever since the last scripted meeting about two hours prior. I completely forgot she exists.

IIRC Maya was supposed to have one. It was scrapped I think.

A little help people. I made a thread in the recommendation but couldn't get much replies.

I want to play a vn which has a dark protag or has revenge as a major theme.By dark protag I'm mostly indicating to ones who aren't like the general protag who helps literally everyone.

All suggestions are welcome.

I don't know japanese so only translated ones.

Danganronpa might be your cup of tea, for you really want to uncover the mastermind when/if one of your favorite characters die or kill. The protagonist is very *bright and hopeful* though.

Probably not what you are looking for, but there are some non-con nukige that might fit the term of "dark protagonist".

Umineko's certain moments might be fitting, but certain moments only (ep 2 tea party comes to mind).

I'm scared once I get my hands on the Grisaia trilogy that I will start to like his sister more than Michiru. It's not possible right? Right? I mean Michiru is life... but the incest... oh noes I don't need rivals in my heart.

Heh so I never started that Cannonball Neko thing... just not in the mood for it. I need a romance like Yosuga no Sora or Grisaia something like that (that is translated) anyone got anything?