What are you playing?

I quite progressed in Ayakashibito Tonya's route and something is bugging me...this VN is so damn creepy (spoiler Touko & Tonya's routes) :

I'm just before the assault of russian's special ops and I noticed that Touko didn't appeared for a long time, maybe she will come later but I think that she's already given up on life and went away, just like that...nobody is aware of that except Shuugen. The fact that is it unsaid is freaking sad, maybe i'm wrong but if Touko has disappeared offstage...oh damn good job Propeller for being such a sneaky bastard.

Retrospectively, I don't think I'm wrong at all given that Shuugen has said that he will fight against the russians and it was mentioned that Touko was more skilled than him in battle... SO WHERE IS SHE ?  :wacko: 

I finished reading Sora's route in YnS. The only other one that's translated is Kazuha's and I don't reall feel like reading that now. I've seen the anime, the main reason I tried the VN was because I liked Sora's route in the anime. Though I will read Motoka's if it's translated.

Another thing concerning Ayakashibito, I've a little question regarding Kuki :

He just killed Ichina in Tonya's route and he talked about revenge, just like in Touko's route but for what reasons does he wants to kill her so badly ? Will it be explained later ? Thanks !

Another thing concerning Ayakashibito, I've a little question regarding Kuki :

He just killed Ichina in Tonya's route and he talked about revenge, just like in Touko's route but for what reasons does he wants to kill her so badly ? Will it be explained later ? Thanks !

Yes, it'll be explained in Suzu's route.

Sharin no Kuni has no "routes". Only different endings, and different h-scenes depending on which one you get romantically involved with. It is not worth playing multiple times. It is worth going through the entire game once, though. 

Bummer :/ well since I have already done it twice guess its time to move on. 

What are your guys/gals thoughts on Cross Channel? 

Any ones that are popular right now that i should read? Haven't been on fuwa to much lately and the last VN that was trending was Comyu, which I finished.

Just finished Cho Dengeki Stryker that was really, really good. The first Overdrive VN that I can honestly say I enjoyed.

I agree with you, it worth the reading. Which ones have you read? so far i read dengeki, deardrops and now i'm reading kira kira. I think deardrops is a good VN, i'm not saying that it's perfect, it have flaws but i enjoyed it. 

Taking a short break from RuiTomo since Rui's route had a relatively satisfying ending and reading Grisaia no Meikyuu. What can I say, the upcoming (probably horrible) anime adaptation hyped me up too much...

Finished Makina's After Story, it was surprisingly full of feels and nostalgia - and the usual over the top perverted humour. I think I've enjoyed it more than Amane's AS, since it focused much more on the other characters as well... I wonder what the rest of the ASs is like? Gonna read Michiru's next. I love her as a comic relief character, but I can't really see her in any romantic way at all; she's just too good as a joke character. Well, let's see how the AS goes.

When I'm done with Yumiko's and Sachi's too, it's finally time for the Grand route, woo~!

I agree with you, it worth the reading. Which ones have you read? so far i read dengeki, deardrops and now i'm reading kira kira. I think deardrops is a good VN, i'm not saying that it's perfect, it have flaws but i enjoyed it. 

I have attempted to read KiraKira and Deardrops, couldn't get into either one of them really. 

Playing Toradora! Portable now. Finished Ami's True ending yesterday.

I feel it could be better/improved. I don't know why, the true end is good overall, it has better character development than her normal end but that last part didn't have that much impact on me. I feel the closing CG could be better... or something. I like the closing/conclusion in her normal end though, I always like that kind of 'reuniting' scene.

Well, this is basically because Ami is my favorite character and I'm expecting so much from her route.

Reading Michiru's After Story in Meikyuu and... oh my god, she's so retarded that I just feel bad for Yuuji. This is no romance, this is mental torture.

That sentence is an agglomerate of horrible in many ways.

First you tease us about that game. Michiru's story, no less. 

Then you tell us there isn't any romance. On top of that, you call it torture. 

Torture is you telling us this kind of thing!

That sentence is an agglomerate of horrible in many ways.

First you tease us about that game. Michiru's story, no less. 

Then you tell us there isn't any romance. On top of that, you call it torture. 

Torture is you telling us this kind of thing!

If you liked Michiru and her route in Kajitsu, you're going to like this as well; it's pretty much more of the same thing. I just can't take Michiru seriously, and definitely not as a heroine on top of that. Her idiocy is great when she fills the comic relief character role, but in the heroine position it just has the opposite effect.

But again, if you liked Michiru as a heroine, you're going to love this. :D