What are you playing?

Finished both of Kanata's routes in DDC. I have to say I like the first route better if mainly because the second one felt a little short and I kind of like Kanata's interactions with Sora better in the first route than the second.

What else makes better romance than a couple enjoying the spring cherry blossoms right next to the decapitated corpse of the devil they just killed?

I have officially finished Tsukihime. What an incredible VN. Oh my god, seriously, it's one of the best I've ever played.

Now I'm moving on to either Kamidori Alchemy Meister or Never 7.

Kamidori is apparently pretty h-scene heavy for a non-nukige, and has an average story, at least according to several people here that have read it.  It does have a decent amount of gameplay, though, so there's that.

Kamidori is apparently pretty h-scene heavy for a non-nukige, and has an average story, at least according to several people here that have read it.  It does have a decent amount of gameplay, though, so there's that.

You are completely correct.

except you forget that he has just read tsukihime.

Wich is a fantastic vn and makes this one look like crap compared.

My suggestion kamidorie is fun.

But just to get used to a more avarage vn, play something with a slightly better story than this one first.

Or the backlash might be too severe.

Kamidori can be a decent game to go back to every once in a while when you get tired of reading a traditional VN. Gameplay VNs are good for that, I think. Anyways, Kamidori certainly isn't popular for its story, but mostly its gameplay (although having played a lot of regular SRPGs and western strategy games it feels only average in the gameplay department) and all of that H.

I have officially finished Tsukihime. What an incredible VN. Oh my god, seriously, it's one of the best I've ever played.

Now I'm moving on to either Kamidori Alchemy Meister or Never 7.

Kamidori can be a decent game to go back to every once in a while when you get tired of reading a traditional VN. Gameplay VNs are good for that, I think. Anyways, Kamidori certainly isn't popular for its story, but mostly its gameplay (although having played a lot of regular SRPGs and western strategy games it feels only average in the gameplay department) and all of that H.

Yeah, Tsukihime was just so much text that I need something a little more gameplay-focused to shake things up. I've started Kamidori, and am very much looking forward to it.

Oh good. As they've said, Kamidori is not renowned for the story it has. Rather, it is known for its fun gameplay and the interracial H-scenes it has. My god it has so many H scenes. Just so many. So goddamn many.

Goodluck managing your time. Playing that is equivalent to selling your time to the devil.

So I've finished Canvas 2. Well it isn't a masterpiece I would say ;) ... The protagonist not really is an awesome character. The storylines are mostly really predictable and the about the (unneccessary ;) ) H-scenes I don't want to talk.

There might be a lot of average or ba stuff on it, but...

There are also good sites to it. I liked the most of the heroines (compared to the Protagonist) and the endings were mostly really satisfying for me. Also there were a lot of funny and also touching moments.

One thing I REALLY liked, and i would say it is my favourite in this category of all VN I've read, is one voice of the Heroines. I really loved the voice from Tomoko Fujinami. I don't know why but i loved it to hear that voice.

So to summarize it was a medium/good VN. I do not regret it. SO I'm happy...

So now I think the next one is Deardrops...

Greetz

Comyu's h-scenes in the 1st playthrough are making me want to hit my head against a wall.  There's no reason for them to be there  :/

Yeah, the "casual" scenes just appear out of nowhere although it is something fresh in the sense that other than Nukiges it is rare for this kind of thing to happen. Well at least he H-scenes aren't that bad, although they aren't anything more than average.

Yeah, the "casual" scenes just appear out of nowhere although it is something fresh in the sense that other than Nukiges it is rare for this kind of thing to happen. Well at least he H-scenes aren't that bad, although they aren't anything more than average.

Yep, I've now hit the fourth one.  This is getting a little silly.

I quite progressed in Ayakashibito Tonya's route and something is bugging me...this VN is so damn creepy (spoiler Touko & Tonya's routes) :

I'm just before the assault of russian's special ops and I noticed that Touko didn't appeared for a long time, maybe she will come later but I think that she's already given up on life and went away, just like that...nobody is aware of that except Shuugen. The fact that is it unsaid is freaking sad, maybe i'm wrong but if Touko has disappeared offstage...oh damn good job Propeller for being such a sneaky bastard.

Retrospectively, I don't think I'm wrong at all given that Shuugen has said that he will fight against the russians and it was mentioned that Touko was more skilled than him in battle... SO WHERE IS SHE ?  :wacko: 

Having 4+ in the first non-heroine route doesn't exactly make people look forward to them, either.  I usually only like them when they're at the end of routes and have some emotional meaning, like showing that a relationship passed a threshold and such.  I don't think I'd like nukiges much...

Someone in Rondo's comyu is called Ichigaya.  My Grisaia senses are tingling.

No, you automatically get her end. You're forced onto her route on your first time playing as you get no choices to avoid it. After you complete Benio's route, you get some choices and can go on routes 2, 3, and 4.

Maybe you're confused because there hasn't been a traditional romance story arc, there aren't many of those in the game. 

No, you automatically get her end. You're forced onto her route on your first time playing as you get no choices to avoid it. After you complete Benio's route, you get some choices and can go on routes 2, 3, and 4.

Maybe you're confused because there hasn't been a traditional romance story arc, there aren't many of those in the game.