What are you playing?

Ririko, Queen of the Trolls, is and always will be best Sharin girl. I'm glad we agree on that :3  Did the revelation about Ririko being behind Ken all the time blow your mind like it did mine?  Seriously didn't see that coming at all.

i don't think you could have seen it coming whoever you are :P

so anyways,naturally i was  surprised,like i had to sit down on my bed for 3 minutes to take it in surprised :blink:

Well, that is definitely good to hear.  I'm leaving work for lunch in 5 minutes and will be reading more of it then.  I'm really excited about it!  I honestly have no clue what's really going on or where the story is heading (I assume it'll be pick-a-girl-and-go as per usual VN formula) but I wouldn't have it any other way, for now.

Once I have played through once I'll think about using guides for other routes.  I'm curious what turning off all the "mini-games" will do.  Or rather, what difference keeping them all on makes.

-Arvis

Best to see for yourself where the story is headed.

here - http://tlwiki.org/?title=LB!:Walkthrough , I used this one for LB.

Mini - games are there to make the vn more lively and immersive, you can switch them off if its boring for you.

i don't think you could have seen it coming whoever you are :P

so anyways,naturally i was  surprised,like i had to sit down on my bed for 3 minutes to take it in surprised :blink:

If someone was able to predict that happening, then they have some serious brainpower that should be harnessed for the good of all mankind.

I wasn't that shocked, but my head was full of wut for several seconds before I started grinning like an idiot. 

I had guessed that she was the secret heroine, but I just couldn't think how she'd break into the plot.

I bet Akabe had fun writing her character, she was absolutely hilarious.

yes. http://vndb.org/u24409/list Its on page 2. I m at a point where I need to seriously consider learning moon runes.

You've played a lot of the good english VNs but there are still a few left. Maybe try the Overdrive stuff (Kira Kira, Deardrops specifically), or the Liarsoft games Sekien no Inganock and Shikkoku no Sharnoth.  

finished dengeki stryker, quite enjoyable VN specially the routes love saga, light saga and sky saga, would like to see more superheroes VN, although Dengeki Stryker is mostly parody.

Dengeki Stryker is purely a no-gameplay visual novel, right?

I was talked into continuing euphoria.

Help.

You can do it for the scat story!

Yes

Damn. I've been playing gameplay oriented visual novels so much that I keep forgetting that not all visual novels have gameplay. It would've been nice to have gameplay for Dengeki Stryker though.

Gonna put that in my download list.

Damn. I've been playing gameplay oriented visual novels so much that I keep forgetting that not all visual novels have gameplay. It would've been nice to have gameplay for Dengeki Stryker though.

Gonna put that in my download list.

I liked that at the end of each route of dengenki they have a short anime sequence of the final fights, its quite well done in that way. 

They didn't describe it in the text of the game itself?

yes they did, but the animated parts are like the last special move or the moment of the conclusion of the battle.

they also has some animated sequences inramdom moments, for instance, sometimes when Stryker Zero activates his powers.

You can watch if you want is spoiler free, just a quick power activation scene.

yes they did, but the animated parts are like the last special move or the moment of the conclusion of the battle.

they also has some animated sequences inramdom moments, for instance, sometimes when Stryker Zero activates his powers.

You can watch if you want is spoiler free, just a quick power activation scene.

I'd rather not watch for now.

Thanks though. <3

Playing Ayakashibito for the past 2 weeks man,never played a VN before where the protag has a voice. It makes things far more interesting actually

Pretty good VN,read 2 and a half routes by now but man Suzu is so annoying(esp is Kaoru's route) dont think i'll have the patience to read her route later ;d