What are you playing?

Wat?

After 40+ hours of playing Fate/stay night, a new piece of music shows up. It's a random slice of life background music. Wat?

Isn't music that we haven't heard before supposed to be epic or special? 

Be aware, I literally tabbed out to type this, so it might in fact be special. 

Really wish I could just kick Shinji in the nuts as hard as I possibly could.  Alas, I'd only break my monitor, since he's not real.  A man can dream, though.  A man can dream...

I'm liking the contrast between Ken and Houzuki so far.  They're both manipulative, but they're manipulative in different ways.  Ken tries to do what he thinks is best for the people he's manipulating, while Houzuki just doesn't seem to care and just tries to get things over with as fast as possible, regardless of the effects on the individual whose strings he's pulling.  Almost like two sides of the same coin.

Finished Amane's route in Grisaia. Just picked what I felt like at the end and got the good ending, I may go back for the bad one. For now though I think I'll go with Sachi's route. For a while I was confused as I picked "praise Sachi" when it appeared, and was still in the common route. I realized soon after in that save I didn't help Sachi the first time, so I had to go back and do that.

Really wish I could just kick Shinji in the nuts as hard as I possibly could.  Alas, I'd only break my monitor, since he's not real.  A man can dream, though.  A man can dream...

I'm liking the contrast between Ken and Houzuki so far.  They're both manipulative, but they're manipulative in different ways.  Ken tries to do what he thinks is best for the people he's manipulating, while Houzuki just doesn't seem to care and just tries to get things over with as fast as possible, regardless of the effects on the individual whose strings he's pulling.  Almost like two sides of the same coin.

I liked Ken a little better overall, but it's hard not to like Houzuki with his badass Wakamoto voice.

Wat?

After 40+ hours of playing Fate/stay night, a new piece of music shows up. It's a random slice of life background music. Wat?

Isn't music that we haven't heard before supposed to be epic or special? 

Be aware, I literally tabbed out to type this, so it might in fact be special. 

I remembered when I was listening the OST in the menu there were some tracks that (IIRC) never showed up. I know that they are from Realta Nua but I never listened to them before. Maybe in some random bad end that I obviously didn't get? (Didn't get any, I wanted to just finish it in one go >.>)

I finished makina's route in grisaia it was good 

yuuji one One of the best protagonist ever

i hated the bad ending so much

the only good thing in the bad ending

when yuuji kiled makina mother

she is the worst character in grisaia

next will be amane's route

Here's where I'm confused about Amane

She acts like a sex freak, even as far as smelling his underwear while he's gone, but tells him she was just giving him indebted sex later?

Random thought:

I wish there was an Alternative sequel to every VN. 

Here's where I'm confused about Amane

She acts like a sex freak, even as far as smelling his underwear while he's gone, but tells him she was just giving him indebted sex later?

Random thought:

I wish there an Alternative sequel to every VN. 

Dunno. Could've been an act at first, but her actions kinda start to contradict that excuse. I mean, she wasn't purposely sniffing his sheets in front of him; her surprise at seeing Yuuji pop out of nowhere told us that.

EDIT: Apparently Touka thinks that corn dogs are a traditional Japanese dish, or that they go with stew.  Silly azure-haired tsundere!

EDIT x2:  ...I...I don't even...

Just finished Touka's chapter. That was horrific.  Kyouko is a monster, or has severe mental issues. "I was abused," doesn't excuse doing shit like that to people.

I'm too pissed off about that end to even talk about it anymore.

What the hell kind of choice is this?

"This will be the final choice:

1. Save everyone

2. Admit defeat and lose"

>Choice 2 is actually the one that leads to a good end

>"It's a deconstruction of the genre!"

>Game hailed as a masterpiece by Kotaku

>Fans write wikias on it explaining how the themes relate to Schopenhauer and Nietzsche

>It's actually the coder who screwed up and switched the two choices

...hrm, on a side note I advanced a bit on Forest. I'm probably lacking a bit in knowledge of popular literature and fairy tales to have all the keys to some of the nonsense there is. Eh, let's hope it's not crucial to understanding what it's all about in the end.

Also my wall of text on Grisaia is shaping up to be way too long >_>

accel, prepare your screen for a shit load of sex ... and some of it is pretty lewd. Amane's the most lewd girl in Grisaia (5 ero scenes).

what ? 5 h-scenes ?

That's a lot

anyway i hope it will be very good

i know a lot of people say amane's route is the best in grisaia no kajitsu

what ? 5 h-scenes ?

That's a lot

anyway i hope it will be very good

i know a lot of people say amane's route is the best in grisaia no kajitsu

If you plan on going on a diet for awhile.

Dunno. Could've been an act at first, but her actions kinda start to contradict that excuse. I mean, she wasn't purposely sniffing his sheets in front of him; her surprise at seeing Yuuji pop out of nowhere told us that.

EDIT: Apparently Touka thinks that corn dogs are a traditional Japanese dish, or that they go with stew. Silly azure-haired tsundere!

EDIT x2: ...I...I don't even...

Just finished Touka's chapter. That was horrific. Kyouko is a monster, or has severe mental issues. "I was abused," doesn't excuse doing shit like that to people.

I'm too pissed off about that end to even talk about it anymore.

Yeah, you find out that you're there to rehabilitate Kyouko, rather than Touka who's just fine actually. What a twist. The in-game "I'll kill you!" threat is both down right scary and perplexing at the same time. I wonder if it was really Kenichi's imagination the whole time.

Seriously though, I thought sending Kyouko to the concentration camp would bring me to the good ending lol.

Yeah, you find out that you're there to rehabilitate Kyouko, rather than Touka who's just fine actually. What a twist. The in-game "I'll kill you!" threat is both down right scary and perplexing at the same time. I wonder if it was really Kenichi's imagination the whole time.

Seriously though, I thought sending Kyouko to the concentration camp would bring me to the good ending lol.

Still, it's less messed up than the bad end

I definitely didn't see that one coming.  I got that the theme of the chapter was the cycle of abuse, but geez, it sounds like Kyouko was just as horrible to Touka as Kouki was.  If another character goes all "turn the other cheek" in Sharin I think I'm just gonna cry.

Isono is so cute as a kid  :3