What are you playing?

ah .. :( ..... yeah, Yuuji's the one that made the whole game really fun to read and kinda had a good exposure to the ladies around him. I had good laughs today from reading Grisaia.

Hoshizora is ... I'm not sure? I like the annoying sister, but its so over done that makes my head go god damn shiit.

Hoshizora's MC isn't that bad, but he's definitely no Yuuji. Grisaia has far more entertaining heroines overall too.

Currently playing Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma on my Vita, currently finished what amounts to part one of each of the three story arcs. I'm liking the change of scenery, but I have to admit it still feels kind of off not having individual story scenarios for all the characters though I guess it's kind of understandable seeing how large the playable cast has become.

On a side note, why do I get the feeling Litchi is going to replace Tao as the game's dumbest character?

This thread barely got any updates lately ... what has happened!?

I'm currently playing Hoshizora on and off .. saw two movies today and finished some homework and other things in-between. I got a lot of stuff today when I wake up later on. So for now, some Hoshizora and then sleep.

"Finished" Marika's route in Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai, and by finished I mean I listened to a bunch of the lines and looked at a bunch of CGs. I was really hoping the VN would have the full versions of their songs, but it looks like they'll only be available on a CD that comes out on the 29th. On the bright side I found out that each girl has 9 to 11 H-scenes, for a total of 61, so there's lots of science to be done here!  ^_^ And some of the CG sets have as many as 50 variations, although most of changes are very minor such as a facial expression or a small detail somewhere. There's also a pretty cool character poser. You can pick any background and put as many as 3 different characters on it, not to mention decide which direction each one is facing, the clothes they wear (or lack thereof :ph34r:), facial expressions and even which sprite is is drawn above which if they overlap.

Just finished Ichijou's route in Muramasa. I absolutely loved how completely different it felt in structure and the direction in which the story went compared to Kanae's route, yet it stayed similar enough to not feel out of place. I have to say I was a little bit disappointed by the lack of ridiculous choice-dumps this time around, but that itself also made for a refreshing change.

As for the story, it was amazing just like everything else I read of the VN before. The themes of good and evil really came into play in this piece of the story, and I really liked how it almost made me detest justice thanks to its hilarious hypocrisy. It's funny to have the usual views twisted so much - and even though it's definitely nothing new as a philosophical question, it really was an entertaining subject to deal with. I was almost disappointed by the ending at first, but then that amazing epilogue came and I was completely satisfied. What a way to end the story... not to mention that

older Ichijou looks incredibly badass, did they put that sprite in just to tease me?! I kind of want more of that now, if you know what I mean. :D

All in all, I've enjoyed the route a lot. Probably more than Kanae's, but that's not to say hers was bad. Really looking forward to the final one. :)

"Finished" Marika's route in Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai, and by finished I mean I listened to a bunch of the lines and looked at a bunch of CGs. I was really hoping the VN would have the full versions of their songs, but it looks like they'll only be available on a CD that comes out on the 29th. On the bright side I found out that each girl has 9 to 11 H-scenes, for a total of 61, so there's lots of science to be done here!  ^_^ And some of the CG sets have as many as 50 variations, although most of changes are very minor such as a facial expression or a small detail somewhere. There's also a pretty cool character poser. You can pick any background and put as many as 3 different characters on it, not to mention decide which direction each one is facing, the clothes they wear (or lack thereof :ph34r:), facial expressions and even which sprite is is drawn above which if they overlap.

w-w-whatt!!! ....

Edit - Is there a music CD available to download for Hoshizora?

This thread barely got any updates lately ... what has happened!?

Those were all the pages that had torrents of licensed VNs on them :/  Almost all of the DS torrents have officially translated copies, so those are most of them.  VNs don't get picked up to get officially translated every day, you know.  I don't expect to be updating the thread every day, since Fuwa doesn't have a page and a torrent for every VN ever made.

EDIT: Fully looked at every goddamn VN page on Fuwa, checked them on VNDB, and checked with the publisher's site.  If the list isn't complete now, I don't know what is.

Holy Jesus.  I thought that only nukiges would have that many h-scenes, but I guess I was wrong.  Looks like someone's gonna have to read through and update all the characters' list of h-scenes on VNDB...for science, of course.

Edit - Is there a music CD available to download for Hoshizora?

Yep.  You can get them from Mediafire.  The Filebox link doesn't seem to be working, at least for me, so that seems to be the only source.  I got the link from Fuwa's Hoshimemo page, so it should be safe.

^ Thanks.

Does anyone know why they released Mahoutsukai no Yoru without voices? I'm just curious.

No problem ^_^

I actually have an answer to your new question as well.  Found this thread on VNDB.  IIRC, F/sn wasn't voiced until the PS2/PSP ports (Realta Nua version), so apparently that's not that uncommon for Type-Moon and Nasu.  That's just speculation, though.

Anyone else feel that Touka's chapter in Sharin was kinda longer than it needed to be?  I thought it should've ended after

Ken kept Kyouko from attending the training.