What are you playing?

wow your missing out on so much. In fact, thats not even playing the game, its just seeing the endings. Dont get that, especially if you call yourself a VN fan. Cheats/save files are a waste for me. It causes SOO much to be missed. Ive never used them to complete a game. Just seems like a waste. the ONLY time i ever got a save file was because of a computer crash or something caused me to lose my files.

I don't mind not being a VN fan. A Symphonic Rain fan is Fine for me. (Pun intended, if you get it.).

But then again, I am not a fan of rewrite. I want to read that ending because I am curious but not to the extent that I want to exert effort on it.

Finished the first Vocaloid VN and started up the second one. I like that they did a separate selection for Rin and Miku (there's no common route; you get to pick which one to go for right at the title screen).

For now I've decided to chuck The Second Reproduction into my backlog yet again.

Exam status: done

Hassle stuff status: mostly done

Anime backlog status: still loaded as fuck but whatever

Now I can get back to my dear VNs. I plan on going a bit further in Higurashi, then i'll FINALLY try out a Key VN, since basically 70% of the forum is made of Key fans I feel a bit shameful never having played any.

So, DLing Clannad right now.

Exam status: done

Hassle stuff status: mostly done

Anime backlog status: still loaded as fuck but whatever

Now I can get back to my dear VNs. I plan on going a bit further in Higurashi, then i'll FINALLY try out a Key VN, since basically 70% of the forum is made of Key fans I feel a bit shameful never having played any.

So, DLing Clannad right now.

I know dat feel bruh.

The only Key title I've ever read was Planetarian (so far). I still have a lot of other VNs in my backlog that wanna finish before starting anything else by Key ORZ

I stopped D.C.P.C. for a while and switched to Brighter than Dawning Blue. Whose route I will try for this 2nd time, I haven't decided yet. There sure is some fine cuisine in this one... more appetizing than Flyable Heart, even. I might be biased toward Italian food, though...

Well, seems like no one on here is waiting for this translation, but there is one coming in the not too distant future.

My humble list...

Clannad, Kimi no Nagori wa Shizuka ni Yurete, Boob wars, Shikokku no sharnot, Da capo 2, Edelweiss, Soul link, Otoboku, Duel savior, School days, Quartett, Snow sakura, Transfer student, Rewrite, Tomoyo after, Warrior Raidy, Fortune arterial, Sekien no inganock, Ayouku no eustia, Family project, Deardrops, Harem party, Moero downhill nightblaze and Cross channel.

Planning to play again Muv luv and finally finish all routes.

Already finished Da Capo, I really enjoyed Kotori's route, it was my favorite. Apart from hers, I didn't really like any other route, except for Nemu's.

Today I started Da Capo 2 and I can already say that I'm gonna like it more than the first one.

Already finished Da Capo, I really enjoyed Kotori's route, it was my favorite. Apart from hers, I didn't really like any other route, except for Nemu's.

Today I started Da Capo 2 and I can already say that I'm gonna like it more than the first one.

I have finished both of them and I can say I enjoyed more the second, I also share your opinion about Kotori's route. I hope that you enjoy D.C.II as much as I did!

If you like Kotori, I suggest Da Capo Innocent Finale first before playing Da Capo II.

Currently reading Cross Channel. I'm on the week with the various Mini routes and I finished Misato's already. Although Taichi (the main protag)'s perverted level is too high for me, I've been appreciating him since the Just One Thing.. segment. I'm hoping to finish this in two weeks ahaha//

I might continue F/SN (currently on hold) or start another vn after it, although I'm not quite sure what I'll read next.

I finished Da Capo II last night, and I have to say it's simply amazing. And I thought I liked the first one, how naive of me xD

Currently thinking about playing Heaven's Feel route of FSN or starting Muv-Luv or Yume Miru Kusuri, I'll have to think about it

I finished Da Capo II last night, and I have to say it's simply amazing. And I thought I liked the first one, how naive of me xD

I liked D.C.II more than the first too, it's a great game :)

I've finished G-senjou no Maou recently and I'm playing Hoshizora no Memoria now, I love the character design in this game, so cute...Komomo-chan *_*

Anyone playing any recent Visual Novel? In my opinion some really good ones have come out lately. I am currently re-playing Hoshizora no memoria since I loved it, specially Komomo's route. I am also playing librarian which just recently came out.

I liked D.C.II more than the first too, it's a great game :)/>

I've finished G-senjou no Maou recently and I'm playing Hoshizora no Memoria now, I love the character design in this game, so cute...Komomo-chan *_*

Yeah, I'm waiting for Irotoridori no Sekai, just because it's from the same character design. BTW, I loved Mokomoko's (Komomo) route, it's my favorite route.

Yeah, I'm waiting for Irotoridori no Sekai, just because it's from the same character design. BTW, I loved Mokomoko's (Komomo) route, it's my favorite route.

Same character design? I'll note it...I'm still in the common route of HoshiMemo I think, it's interesting so far and I'm delighted with the artworks *_*

because it have same producer and Artist draw those CG... (omg, i want to draw those illustration like he, but it too hard to copy his illustration)

btw I found this in art of character in Hoshimemo and IEroseka

Hisakaki Komomo + Kosame + Mayaka (hoshimemo) = Kisaragi Mio (Iroseka) XD

BTW, I loved Mokomoko's (Komomo) route, it's my favorite route.

Komomo is just perfect. Her tsundere moments just kill me. I just had to replay the game to enjoy her route once more. However, if I met someone like her in real life I would probably run away as fast as possible, I don't particularly enjoy being kicked every 5 minutes.

5688-2064733587.jpg

Komomo is just perfect. Her tsundere moments just kill me. I just had to replay the game to enjoy her route once more. However, if I met someone like her in real life I would probably run away as fast as possible, I don't particularly enjoy being kicked every 5 minutes.

5688-2064733587.jpg

Hahaha, yeah, those kicks are the only thing I'd like to change if I had to meet her in real life

Hoshizora seems nice enough, I've downloaded it already. Aaanyways, since I've finished up Shikkoku no Sharnoth, I'd like suggestions as what to play now, if you guys would. I'm currently deciding between Hoshizora and Rewrite but I'm open for suggestions.

i dont want she kick my face, i want she step on it

i hate rewrite, though i wasn't play it. it is a large file, and my intefnet's download speed about 12KB/s, i was down it complete, but the file can't unpack though i repaired it :v

Aw man that sucks. Its such a great game.

I know re-downloading would take forever, but I believe that it is VERY worth it.

If you dont want to download 1 large file, you can direct download several parts HERE

That way you can do 1 file at a time. Will take a while but at least they are smaller files. Hope that helps.