What are you playing?

Haha.. I just wished I have a programming lab class.. But instead, I have a chemistry lab, physics lab and a hellish engineering lab.. totally not VN friendly..

What kind of engineering lab o.O

I was also able to play VNs in our physics laboratory, but I finished all of my physics already xD

You are falling towards an abyss of no return~

I shall have the best of both worlds!

I SHALL CARRY THE LIGHT, AND THE DARK!

I SHALL BE

THE BISE-

yeah ok the joke ain't going anywhere, but yeah, I am enjoying the VN. Its really interesting to play a girls perspective and go for the guys instead for once~

Still need to play Hatoful and Togainu no Chi as well~

What kind of engineering lab o.O

I was also able to play VNs in our physics laboratory, but I finished all of my physics already xD

Dry lab.. Just calculations and stuff, but difficult ones (I'm not really good at math)..

We have trouble in physics lab because we are always playing around ^^

I shall have the best of both worlds!

I SHALL CARRY THE LIGHT, AND THE DARK!

I SHALL BE

THE BISE-

yeah ok the joke ain't going anywhere, but yeah, I am enjoying the VN. Its really interesting to play a girls perspective and go for the guys instead for once~

Still need to play Hatoful and Togainu no Chi as well~

I was able to play a girl's perspective from Symphonic Rain. I don't really feel like it :P

I have finished reading Rewrite's Lucia's heroine route. Wow, it was like an emotional rollercoaster. Experiencing all these different emotions is amazing. I can't wait to read the others routes and endings. This is definitely a novel that shouldn't be skipped. smile.gif

I think you should put that in spoiler. Not that I care. Anyway, her route is one of the best IMO tied with Shizuru for me.

Dry lab.. Just calculations and stuff, but difficult ones (I'm not really good at math)..

We have trouble in physics lab because we are always playing around ^^

I've heard of Chemical Engineers here having those dry lab xD I don't really have much idea about it since we always deal with circuit shits.

On our physics lab, we take turns so that the others can derp around~

I've heard of Chemical Engineers here having those dry lab xD I don't really have much idea about it since we always deal with circuit shits.

On our physics lab, we take turns so that the others can derp around~

I would love to just handle those circuits rather than stay seated for hours solving with those stupidly difficult problems.. I mean, those problems are in the licensure exams and they expect us to solve them.. Ridiculous..

Our experiments are kinda long so we need a lot of time to make observations, and fool around at the same time ^^

Well, we're kinda drifting off topic here Snow..

I would love to just handle those circuits rather than stay seated for hours solving with those stupidly difficult problems.. I mean, those problems are in the licensure exams and they expect us to solve them.. Ridiculous..

Our experiments are kinda long so we need a lot of time to make observations, and fool around at the same time ^^

Well, we're kinda drifting off topic here Snow..

I have a talent for hi jacking threads.

On topic though, how many chapters does Narcissu 1 have?

I have a talent for hi jacking threads.

On topic though, how many chapters does Narcissu 1 have?

Well, I can't seem to imagine in which you have posted those 400+ posts expect in hijacked threads.. And it seems I'm catching that 'thread hijacking' virus..

Hmm.. No idea here ^^.. I just started a bit of it last night, but had to stopped cuz I needed to study.. A student's life is just too hectic.. *sigh

Well, I can't seem to imagine in which you have posted those 400+ posts expect in hijacked threads.. And it seems I'm catching that 'thread hijacking' virus..

I dunno as well. Sometimes I am also surprised to see my self having 50 post a day o.O

Hmm.. No idea here ^^.. I just started a bit of it last night, but had to stopped cuz I needed to study.. A student's life is just too hectic.. *sigh

If this one has the same length as Planetarian, I can finish the two this night. About a student's life, I have it easy. I have my own ways of dealing with it.

I dunno as well. Sometimes I am also surprised to see my self having 50 post a day o.O

If this one has the same length as Planetarian, I can finish the two this night. About a student's life, I have it easy. I have my own ways of dealing with it.

Haha.. I don't think I can ever go 20 a day..

Isn't that a bit short?.. I kinda have it easy, though not as easy as before.. So I'm complaining ^^

Started playing Starry Sky, was going to go for Clannad but couldn't resist the Starry Sky artwork.

This game makes me feel both like a total bro and homosexual...AND I DON'T REGRET IT ONE BIT.

BROOOOOOOOOOOMANCE!

I applaud you for being one of the few guys I know to try out an otoge :)

How's Starry Sky? I've tried reading it once before but it was too boring and fluffy for my tastes...

EDIT: Also, I read from one of your earlier posts that you're looking into Togainu no Chi. Just be warned that it is a R-18+ BL game so it has some pretty, uhhh, raunchy stuff. But if you do decide to try it out, lemme know what you thought of it! I generally avoid BL games since it's not really my cup of tea, but I'd like to hear a guy's opinion on it.

Wow, that was fast! What'd you think of it?

I dunno if it's because I've read a lot of stories and visual novels already but I think the ending is pretty normal or something I foresaw. I am talking about Narcissu 1 here.

For some reasons, when I saw the suicide numbers I thought the VN would end in suicide. When the guy says he doesn't have much money, I thought of the girl having a lot. When I saw the narcissus, I thought that that will be the place she'll die and that's the place they are heading to. Same things happen to me when reading other VNs so I guess it is pretty normal xD

Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading it. Given its length I think it is good.

I'll write something about the second later. There are scenes I want to go back to before ending it :P

I dunno if it's because I've read a lot of stories and visual novels already but I think the ending is pretty normal or something I foresaw. I am talking about Narcissu 1 here.

For some reasons, when I saw the suicide numbers I thought the VN would end in suicide. When the guy says he doesn't have much money, I thought of the girl having a lot. When I saw the narcissus, I thought that that will be the place she'll die and that's the place they are heading to. Same things happen to me when reading other VNs so I guess it is pretty normal xD

Nevertheless, I enjoyed reading it. Given its length I think it is good.

I'll write something about the second later. There are scenes I want to go back to before ending it :P

Yeah, I agree the ending was predictable. My problem with side 1st was

that the protagonist's relationship with Setsumi was very awkward. Because the VN was so short, it felt like everything was rushed and their relationship didn't have any depth to it. The car ride to the island did, in a way, make Setsumi and the protag closer, but not in a way that I was hoping for. Setsumi's death didn't have as much of an impact on me compared to what happens to Himeko in side 2nd. Side 2nd does a better job with showing the relationship between Himeko and Setsumi since they actually spent a lot of time together and didn't decide to hop in a car and run away due to a spur-of-the-moment-type of thing.

But despite that one glaring fault, I still enjoyed it! I finished side 1st before reading side 2nd, so I didn't expect much from the second. But instead I ended up being teary-eyed and with my heart in a million pieces (The ending is really predictable, so I'm sure you can guess what happens. But the way everything was executed right up to the end was what left a big impact on me).

Okay I'll stop here before I end up writing an essay LOL.

Yeah, I agree the ending was predictable. My problem with side 1st was

that the protagonist's relationship with Setsumi was very awkward. Because the VN was so short, it felt like everything was rushed and their relationship didn't have any depth to it. The car ride to the island did, in a way, make Setsumi and the protag closer, but not in a way that I was hoping for. Setsumi's death didn't have as much of an impact on me compared to what happens to Himeko in side 2nd. Side 2nd does a better job with showing the relationship between Himeko and Setsumi since they actually spent a lot of time together and didn't decide to hop in a car and run away due to a spur-of-the-moment-type of thing.

But despite that one glaring fault, I still enjoyed it! I finished side 1st before reading side 2nd, so I didn't expect much from the second. But instead I ended up being teary-eyed and with my heart in a million pieces (The ending is really predictable, so I'm sure you can guess what happens. But the way everything was executed right up to the end was what left a big impact on me).

Okay I'll stop here before I end up writing an essay LOL.

Yep, the second one is much longer and better. Also, it answers several questions like where did she get the money and why she is knowledgeable when it comes on cars and maps.

Right now I'm playing through the common route of Dramatical Murder but I'm also playing Little Busters and Cross Channel.

The common route has been pretty interesting so far and I really can't wait for the final English patch to come out.