What are you playing?

I was reading Kara no Shoujo some weeks ago. Ended up stopping for a while due to other stuff, but I plan on continuing it soon. It's being amazing so far, what with all the crazy plot twists and mystery and awesome art and shit. I hope Innocent Grey's other stuff gets translated in the future too.

I've been kind of replaying G-Senjou no Maou because I was in the mood, and just started on ユユカナ -under the Starlight- which I got from Japan during my holidays second-hand for only 1500 JPY! It was a limited edition too at that (Goods included) and the disc case was still sealed when I opened the box.. w. I suppose the previous owner of the game only bought it for the shop tokuten or something.

Currently reading Shikkoku no Sharnoth, I really great game. The art, music and story -style really is to my liking.
Also I really likes the details in the game, referances to lovecraft, other fiction stories, real life places, capturing the feel of old London, even the types of popular tea. Even so the joy that brings, Imo it is the art that brings it all together splendidly.

Kind of interesting one thing I noticed, the gun one character uses a pistol which "looks" very much like a Luger P08. Very cool gun. Fitting for steampunk  I guess.

The game I liked most that I finished recently was Tokyo Babel... however while it maintains Propeller's usual humorous combined with action formula, it is also probably the heaviest of the games so far in some ways. The story is based on Christian mythology (utilizing the apocrypha in a relatively accurate manner for a Japanese-made game), and the three heroines include Raziel (the angel that supposedly recorded all the knowledge of heaven and earth in a book called the Sefer Raziel and gave the book to Adam after his exile from Eden), Eve's predecessor Lilith (who supposedly laid down with demons to create the monsters of the world and became a demon herself), and a girl without memories called Sorami. The story is based in the 'renovated' ruins of Purgatory, which have been remade into a place of pilgrimage to reach heaven and convince God to stop destroying the world. There is a lot more to it but it is an extremely... messed up story.

Other than that... I'm currently replaying Lovekami and I recently finally got around to playing Konata yori Kanata made. I also plowed through a few junk nakige and moege, but they aren't even worth mentioning for the most part. I've got a huge backlog downloaded that I need to get around to... I think I'm going to play Bloody Call next, as I had yet to get around to it. I mostly hadn't gotten to it because of a distinct lack of detailed info on the story in what I could look up... or rather, a lack of a decent description of the protagonist. The bad habit of so many otome games is for the protagonist to be a wilting flower or helpless or some crap like that... its downright depressing to play as a helpless protagonist.

... I just finished G Senjoy no Maou.

THIS is why I love and play VNs. A beautiful mix of heartbreak and happiness and hope.

A little overwhelmed with emotions right now, but happy. Very happy : ).

Wow, Gsen was the first Galgame in my life >_< Just remind me of my early life in the university (涙

After learned a liiiiiiittle japanese, I decided to play some galgame for practice. Then picked Gsen, one of the best in 2008.

At that time, I had a prejudice that others' translations would degrade/ruin the quality of the piece of great work.

So I made myself a rule: Never Play Subbed GalGame.

As the result, Gsen took me half a year to finish usami√ orz I had to look up dictionary again and again, while listening to the game's BGM. It left me some bad conditioned complex against music until now. Every time I heard some classic melody, which was also included in Gsen, it would bring up some H-scene to my brain (。>ω<。)