What are you playing?

Okaaaaaaaay. I cleared the Baldr sky dive 2. Got the true route as well.. I am kinda at a loss for words tbh...

The game was awesome, the in-game timer says I played the game (dive 1+2) for a whooping 120 hours. I am impressed as well. I enjoyed the game pretty much all the time. I had 1 or 2 times I found it somewhat hard to continue to read on. But not nearly enough for me to drop the game.

My vndb scores of the games ended up on 9.0 for baldr sky dive 1 and 9.3 for baldr sky dive 2. Dive 2 felt like the story dragged somewhat in the start and middle segments. Too much re-reading I suppose. It makes up for that with a improved combat system and an awesome ending. This game has become one of my favorites.

Kinda tempted to try to see the other endings. But I find it hard to just startup the game. I get emotional when I think about the ending. I'll likely lay of it for a while before I read some of the other segments.

Ehmm, continuing to the next vn I'll be reading. I decided on Rui wa Tomo wo Yobu.

Anzu's route in the fandisc in only unlocked after you complete the rest

its more about Kaito's past than Anzu though

you'd be missing alot if you played the 3rd game without reading at least that one oure from the fandisc

Yeah, I've just skipped through all the routes and I'm reading Anzu's route now. I don't feel like reading the others in the middle of the third VN; though I think I'll read them later. Tsuki's at the very least.

Yeah, I've just skipped through all the routes and I'm reading Anzu's route now. I don't feel like reading the others in the middle of the third VN; though I think I'll read them later. Tsuki's at the very least.

It's probably time to look into some walkthrough. First, there is Anzu route in Akagoei-2, you don't need the fandisk for it. Next, you haven't seen the most interesting part of the game yet, and switching to something else now is like... whatever, it's just not right B)

Have fun on the dark side!

It's probably time to look into some walkthrough. First, there is Anzu route in Akagoei-2, you don't need the fandisk for it. Next, you haven't seen the most interesting part of the game yet, and switching to something else now is like... whatever, it's just not right B)

Have fun on the dark side!

There's Anzu route on Akagoei2? Yesyesyes-- :D And don't worry, I'm just reading the Anzu route in the fandisc - I'm not even switching VNs, it's all a part of the trinity release; so it's like a very long flashback. :D I should be done with this route soon, then it's right back to Shuumatsuron. The fun thing about not using a guide is finding out what the choices do - and I haven't gotten stuck yet, just attempted to do some routes out of order. Well, at least I got to see an extra scene, I think. :D

There's Anzu route on Akagoei2? Yesyesyes-- :D And don't worry, I'm just reading the Anzu route in the fandisc - I'm not even switching VNs, it's all a part of the trinity release; so it's like a very long flashback. :D I should be done with this route soon, then it's right back to Shuumatsuron. The fun thing about not using a guide is finding out what the choices do - and I haven't gotten stuck yet, just attempted to do some routes out of order. Well, at least I got to see an extra scene, I think. :D

Well, more like her ending than route, but it's just what this game is like.

From what I heared about the fandisk, I don't think there's something about Kaito's childhood in it that is not covered in the second game flashbacks, so you'll just be forced to read it twice (probably, please tell me later if it's not so).

And yes, I didn't use a guide myself (I was too far away from internet when I was reading it on my laptop), and I don't use guides in general... but I spent a fair amount of time trying to figure out how the damn system works :D Had to start over for about 10 times... oh well.

I just started Sharin no Kuni since I've pretty much finished My Girlfriend is the President. I'm about 15 minutes in but the music is amazing. Probably the best in a VN I've played so far,

First 15 mins in one word: *Bam*.

Have fun with the game, I enjoyed it a lot as well.

Completed The Code Name is "Shield 9". Got all the good endings and the bad ends. Game was good, I liked most of the characters, the comedy and the setting. Overally had a lot of fun with it. I scored it a 8/10 on vndb. Too bad none has fully translated this VN. It has a nice mix of action seriousness, comedy and sobbing afterwards combined with the setting of a Boarding school for ojou sama's

Just read a little bit of Kimi to Kanojo to Kanojo no Koi when I tried if it works properly, and it seems like it'll be just the kind of mindfuck I like. Now I have high expectations for this. :D

Anyway, almost done with Anzu's route in the AkaGoei fandisc. I have to say, it paints Kaito in much darker colours than the other VNs do - there isn't really anything new in there, but with it all being described in detail and as it happens, you get to see just what kind of person Kaito was brought up to be. And it's not nice. I'm glad I read it though, I feel like after reading the parts with Akira, the last parts of Shuumatsuron will be even more enjoyable.

I know that feeling. Amane's bad ending was the ifrst ending I got in Kajitsu, so it set the bar high for me too. As for Michiru... it's not as much disappointing as it is unfitting, I'd say. Well, I still don't like her as anything else but a comic relief character either, anyway... Unfortunately, Yumiko is where the true disappointment is at, you might want to do her route before Makina's, since Makina has a similar route, just much better written and with better content.

Really?  From what I've heard from several people here, Michiru's route was pretty bad because it didn't make a lot of sense.

Heard that same thing about Yumiko's route, too.  I was actually planning on doing it that way.  What a coincidence!

So far, I'm liking Michiru's route.  Seeing her in full dere mode was quite a shock, though.  "Can I cuddle you?"  Man, that was cute.

Finished Soukoku no Arterial very time consuming indeed took me nearly 1month to finish that saying i played 6-8hrs when i have the time hunting cards drained my time lol i think if id sum my play time id be 150+hrs or more 

synthesizing stuffs here i think is much more difficult than Kamidori the gameplay is nice easy to get used to.thou i heard it was bashed because of it whats wrong with card battles really? i guess people are really just into SRPG stuffs.

Atori (best route) Sayane (best girl) only thing i disliked was how Mehisha didnt have the proper development.Anyways the story was epic surpassed Kamidori the game play isnt for every one thou for me id keep it in my HD like forever.

Started Boku ga Tenshi ni Natta Wake it started off well im still at chapter 3 and im liking it so far Aine is Hilarious.its going into that depressing state as each chapter pass well it is a Utsuge 

Finished up Anzu's route in Akagoei's fandisc. That was longer than I thought it would be! The ending was really sweet - but well, I'm just glad I can get back into Shuumatsuron now. It's time to finally find out who that awesome woman with purple hair is. :D

EDIT: W-What the... this route just started and it already feels more epic than anything up to this point! :D And that OP! Ahh, I don't know if this is the true route or not, but I now see why it was locked. This... this had better be good, it got me really hyped. :D

Really?  From what I've heard from several people here, Michiru's route was pretty bad because it didn't make a lot of sense.

Heard that same thing about Yumiko's route, too.  I was actually planning on doing it that way.  What a coincidence!

So far, I'm liking Michiru's route.  Seeing her in full dere mode was quite a shock, though.  "Can I cuddle you?"  Man, that was cute.

Yeah, that's exactly what I've meant. But if you compare something entertaining but out of place, and something poor and fitting, I think the former is better.

Yeah, that's exactly what I've meant. But if you compare something entertaining but out of place, and something poor and fitting, I think the former is better.

Makes sense.  I just wasn't aware how bad Yumiko's route really was.  I heard it was weak, but I didn't think it was that bad.  Shame.  She's quite an interesting character.  I thought they would have put more effort into her route.

Well, don't take my word for it, you might enjoy it a lot. :) And it's not like the route is downright terrible or anything, it still has its highlights - it's just the weakest of the bunch in my opinion.

Speaking of Michiru, her seiyuu is voicing this murderous psychotic character in the VN I'm reading right now. It's... pretty weird. :D