What are you playing?

Just finished my first route in AkaGoei2, Akemi's. Oh my god, that last day was pure badass epicness... I haven't read something this good in a long time. There's no doubt now, Kaito is the most badass MC in anything I've ever read.

I was afraid he might end up being one of those people who act (an maybe even are) tough, but when shit gets real and they're actually supposed to kill someone, they suddenly get useless because... I don't know what this trend even is, because they're the main character? So they are a better person? In either way, it made me incredibly happy that Kaito doesn't belong to this category... yeah, my way of thinking is probably seriously messed up.

:D

Also that OST during the action scenes, that was almost getting me on Umineko levels of BGM hype. :D I'm already looking forward to the other routes.

Hey, great choise for the first route, and imo the best route of "near side of the moon". Be prepared that other "near side" routes won't be this great, but look forward to even better things on the "far side" ;)

About Akemi:

Dat daughter! Best kid ever! How could she even think of killing her? And I cried a bit in the culmination when Akemi protected Kizuna. Yeah, good stuff - much better than something alike in Tsuki route.

Who are you going after next?

Goodie. I also did Akemi's route is quite badass.

Kaito is hardly a guy that need to worry about pullin the trigger yeah haha.

I friggin loved the action soundtracks as well. They are simply epic imo.

That moment when he just comes in and shoots him in the head like a total boss was so epic I almost couldn't handle it.

:D Nearly started cheering from excitement, so good. :D

Hey, great choise for the first route, and imo the best route of "near side of the moon". Be prepared that other "near side" routes won't be this great, but look forward to even better things on the "far side"  ;)

About Akemi:

Dat daughter! Best kid ever! How could she even think of killing her? And I cried a bit in the culmination when Akemi protected Kizuna. Yeah, good stuff - much better than something alike in Tsuki route.

Who are you going after next?

I know right? Kizuna was awesome.

:D And I also cried a bit at that part... the last day in that route was such a roller-coaster, loved it. :D

Speaking of Tsuki, I was afraid Akemi's route would end up just being a rehash of Tsuki's route, but yeah, it ended up being much better.

I am thinking of doing Reika's route next, so I can get the other side of the common route. :) And if it is impossible to go on her route first off (don't tell me, I want to be surprised, who knows where I'll end up :D), I'll do Son's sister's route, probably.

On another note, I've accidentally read that Shion apparently has a route, even though she isn't even in the OP, I can't help it but think she took someone's place. Well, hopefully this isn't the case, I don't want to judge routes even before I tried them. :D

just finished the MajoKoi trial and it seems very promising. the prologue is much more interesting than Hatsuyuki's and all of the main heroines are likable. it's kind of a shame Konron doesn't play much of a role early on though, she seems like the most interesting character to me. Aya's seiyuu is also back as the resident oddball, so that's another plus if you happened to like her as much as i did

Just got the bad ending in AkaGoei2, that was some crazy shit. How am I even supposed to handle all those new characters? Got a bit confused by the last dialogue, but that only made it even better. :D This was getting so epic I was jhonestly glad it was a bad ending - otherwise I'd feel like I did the best route too soon. :D I think it's time to do the routes I'm not interested in first. I think I'll go for Sayo if I can, since I like her the least from the cast.

It's your fault you have terrible taste. Of course people feel inclined to drop masterpieces upon you. :P

Chigau-!  -_-

Granted I don't regret this, it certainly is one of the best VNs out there.

Just got the bad ending in AkaGoei2, that was some crazy shit. How am I even supposed to handle all those new characters? Got a bit confused by the last dialogue, but that only made it even better. :D This was getting so epic I was jhonestly glad it was a bad ending - otherwise I'd feel like I did the best route too soon. :D I think it's time to do the routes I'm not interested in first. I think I'll go for Sayo if I can, since I like her the least from the cast.

Come on Voko senpai... a little peek at the guide? Wont do you any harm. Come oon...

*bad influence*

Come on Voko senpai... a little peek at the guide? Wont do you any harm. Come oon...

*bad influence*

I don't really a need one, at least not yet. :D I have a pretty good idea of what which choice does so far, and I haven't gotten stuck yet either. Not a difficult VN choice wise - it's definitely no Kara no Shoujo. :D

Edit: Just got Sayo's ending. Well, that was fast... The "route" had only like three new scenes, including the ending... :D Well, I guess I'll get on Shion's next.

Just finished Sachi's route in Grisaia no Kajitsu, and, as expected, I cried like a baby at the good end.  Man...dem feels...they hit you like a freight train...

I didn't really like Sachi's bad end, though.  It felt...rushed, and not very realistic.  I mean, it's ironic as hell, but it didn't make me feel the way Amane's bad end did.  That one felt incredibly possible, and hit like a kick in the gut.  That's just me, though.  I thought Sachi's good end was hands down the best VN route I've read so far, even better than Kosame's and Komomo's from HoshiMemo.

Finished Shion's route in AkaGoei2. Well, it was more or less what I expected, felt like a bonus thing like Sayo's. At least there was a bit of dere at the end, was worth it I guess. :P

Just finished Sachi's route in Grisaia no Kajitsu, and, as expected, I cried like a baby at the good end.  Man...dem feels...they hit you like a freight train...

I didn't really like Sachi's bad end, though.  It felt...rushed, and not very realistic.  I mean, it's ironic as hell, but it didn't make me feel the way Amane's bad end did.  That one felt incredibly possible, and hit like a kick in the gut.  That's just me, though.  I thought Sachi's good end was hands down the best VN route I've read so far, even better than Kosame's and Komomo's from HoshiMemo.

I just started Air now that Sheeta's patch has been released. Been a really nice read so far. Damn I miss Misuzu so much. <3

Out of curiosity, I decided to go with one of the choices in the common route that unlocked an H scene just to confirm the rumors. God, to call those scenes horrible is an understatement. I have made up my mind to go through all the choices that do not include H scenes. I don't want to have any more of a scarred image of Misuzu than I have already. It was absolutely atrocious.

Otherwise, this is still a fantastic game. I haven't watched the anime in a while so I'm not quite sure how to compare it right now. But from what I do remember, Misuzu feels slightly different (I could be wrong). I'm sure I'll notice more once I get to Summer and Air.

I've just finished Kokoro's Route in Remember 11, it's clear that the game was cut duo to costs but the experience didn't disappoint, as good as you would expect from the series : )

I'll play Saturo's Route before jumping to any conclusions, but I have some thoughts.

Finished Shion's route in AkaGoei2. Well, it was more or less what I expected, felt like a bonus thing like Sayo's. At least there was a bit of dere at the end, was worth it I guess. :P

Yeah, she was so tsun that it definitely was interesting to see :) Btw at this point you can read 2 "beach" routes per day, since they have little difference. But there's a completely different "non-beach" one you haven't seen yet, lol. Good pace!

I'm reading an English-translated Comu for a change. Well, it's not very breathtaking and sometimes outright boring, but Kagome The Great and Mayuki the Flat keep me going for now. Planning to finish it before Friday when Koiken Otome FD comes out.

Yeah, the only thing Sachi's bad end did for me was make me laugh... which probably wasn't its purpose. Amane has the best bad ending content-wise. Makina's is also good, but it is very similar to the good ending, so it is nowhere as good as Amane's. Sachi's and Michiru's are just meh, and Yumiko's route is so weak it doesn't even have a bad end in the first place. :x

After failing to get on Shouko's route two times, I've finished Reika's, Kiyomi's and 

Kaoru's routes instead. Kaoru was incredibly cute, but the route itself was pretty disappointing, since it was pretty much Reika's with some differences.

That's the only thing I don't like much about this VN so far, how some routes share the same base. It feels kind of... lazy? In that sense, Kiyomi's route would be the best out of these three, since it was unique - but the climax was sorely disappointing compared to the other two, on the other hand. Those routes are definitely on top so far when it comes to the action. :D

EDIT: Huh, I got to Shouko's route no problem now, I guess it was just blocked before. That was weird. :D That said, I hear Anzu has a route on the fandisc? I had a quick look but didn't see it, do you have to finish all the other ones first? I guess I'll have to take a break from the last entry and read the fandisc now.

Well...that's disappointing.  I was looking forward to the bad ends ever since I saw Amane's.  Oh well, at least Sachi's good route was better than I thought it was going to be.

On to Michiru's route.  My body is ready for disappointment.

I know that feeling. Amane's bad ending was the ifrst ending I got in Kajitsu, so it set the bar high for me too. As for Michiru... it's not as much disappointing as it is unfitting, I'd say. Well, I still don't like her as anything else but a comic relief character either, anyway... Unfortunately, Yumiko is where the true disappointment is at, you might want to do her route before Makina's, since Makina has a similar route, just much better written and with better content.

EDIT: Huh, I got to Shouko's route no problem now, I guess it was just blocked before. That was weird. :D That said, I hear Anzu has a route on the fandisc? I had a quick look but didn't see it, do you have to finish all the other ones first? I guess I'll have to take a break from the last entry and read the fandisc now.