What are you playing?

Finally finished AkaGoei. I have to say that the secret route made me really happy, as I got something I was hoping for the whole time. :D All in all, a 9/10 from me. I really enjoyed the VN - all the characters were really likeable, and while there were some slightly boring parts at times, there were a lot of highlights too. The MC was great and anything connected to him was fun to read--I am really looking forward to the sequel now! I just hope I'll be able to read it, that'd be quite the bummer. :D I was just wondering if it was worth it reading the fandisc? I've never read any since I'm not a fan of h-scenes, and as far as ym understanding goes, fandiscs are mainly for that and some other unimportant fanservice; but since this one is included in the trilogy, is there anything interesting on it?

Anyway, I think I'll read Ayakashibito next, finally reading something in english again should be a nice change of pace. That, or continue Grisaia no Meikyuu.... decisions, decisions. :D

Congratulations completing it~~ Glad you enjoyed it that much ^^

Haha, the curse of having too many vn's to choose from haha.

Completed reading all of the good ends in Baldr sky dive1, aka main story. I'll come back to the other ends later. I really really enjoyed this game. -It has great gameplay that improves the quality of story because it puts you more into the into the position of the protag. Combined with cyberpunk setting and a very big interesting story. As you complete each route they give you some piece of the puzzle and slowly you know more. I'd like to tell more about it, but I'd be likely spoiling part of the vn then. I have some complains about the slice of life moments I suppose and a few minor stuff. Stuff really just about taste really. There is quite some brutal scenes and things that you do in the game. That acutally made be cringe after realising what I had acutally done. The devs are somewhat sadist haha. Last but not least I'd like to mention the game is quite long, took me 60 hours to complete it haha. My impressions overall; I give it a 9/10.

I am now starting on reading Baldr Sky dive2. It's the direct sequel and continiuation of dive1. I was planning to read another novel really after dive1... But it's quite hard not to continue with the sequel lol.

How naive I was when I thought I could wiat with AsaGoei 2... already started reading. :D Read just the first few scenes, and it already seems more interesting than the first one - this'll be great!

Also read Ayakashibito up until the very first choice. Not sure what to think of it yet, I might wait with it till I finish AkaGoei 2.

How naive I was when I thought I could wiat with AsaGoei 2... already started reading. :D Read just the first few scenes, and it already seems more interesting than the first one - this'll be great!

Also read Ayakashibito up until the very first choice. Not sure what to think of it yet, I might wait with it till I finish AkaGoei 2.

Congrats on completing the first game and enjoying it this much! Yes, go for the second game right away, Ayakashibito isn't going anywhere, unlike your memories of the first game ;)

Hoshimemo EH...

Yume route- Was really surprising on how they named their daugther.

I think you missed a couple of key lines, there:

That isn't just a daughter named Mare, that IS Mare. You can see that You has a necklace with a meteorite fragment like his Dad, allowing Mare to appear. There are a few lines that make it clear, like --

Mare: You can see all these stars just by looking up from here.

Mare: Pale ones, white ones, yellow ones, red ones...

Mare: How would you choose from just those alone?

Mare: Why was it you out of all the others...?

Mare: Why did I choose you, You-kun?

Yume: Hey, you're supposed to call him "Dad".

Its possible that Mare was reborn as their daughter somehow, but it definitely is Mare.

I'm still just on the 28th, but whoa, the setup is intense! These scenes from different perspectives are an amazing addition - I'm enjoying AkaGoei2 far more than the first one already. And Tsuki is better than before too... what more could I possibly want? :D It all depends on how the routes and conclusions will be like, of course, but if this keeps up, I can easily see this getting a full 10 from me. :o

Her route? But she doesn't have one. FFFFUUUU! :lol:

Aww, I had the feeling that'd be the case. :D That's a shame, but then again, she had a route in the first one already, so having the routes in the sequel all over again wouldn't make much sense. :D

Edit: Just got to the opening. Oh my god, talk about building tension! How am I supposed to stop reading and study after all that teased epicness? Also I already absolutely hate this Ryou guy.

Still reading Amane's route in Grisaia; I just got to

the thirteenth day after the bus crash. Man, am I glad that Frontwing didn't make the character sprites reflect their current psysical condition. It's hard enough to read already with only Amane's narration; I don't think I could take it if they were shown to be immaticated and dying.

It's still very impressive, though.  I didn't think most VNs would care to address topics like the ones that Grisaia deals with.