What are you playing?

Finished Aya's route in AkaGoei earlier today, and I've really liked it. Sure, it didn't have much in terms of story, but it definitely made up for that in the humour department. I've laughed out loud several times while reading that route, that was some amazing stuff. :D Son turned into a surprisingly awesome comic relief character.

Also playing some more of Meikyuu at the moment. At 53% of Amane's route, according to the VN. If there's anything they've accomplished so far, it's showing just how

disturbing masochism is

(small Grisaia no Kajitsu spoiler related to Amane)

But there were some sweet moments too, and the trademark awesome Grisaia humour is there too. :)

very satisfied with kara no shoujo so far. amazing protagonist !

Just wait for those bad ends, those were by far my favourite thing about the VN - though on the other hand, the unfair system and nearly impossible true end wasn't exactly a good thing. :D I'm really looking forward to the second one. :)

I'm not sure if I'm right, but the more I play through Amane's route, the more perverted Sachi gets.  She's almost as bad as Amane now.  I'm not quite sure what to think about that.

I love how she starts off as a polite maid and by the end of the story she's spouting obscenities left and right. :D Both her and Makina get influenced by Yuuji in all the bad ways - though that was what I really liked about Grisaia, the characters change even throughout the common route.

I love how she starts off as a polite maid and by the end of the story she's spouting obscenities left and right. :D Both her and Makina get influenced by Yuuji in all the bad ways - though that was what I really liked about Grisaia, the characters change even throughout the common route.

I think it's hilarious, too, it's just that she changed sooo fast.  I got used to her being polite, quiet, and cute, and then she starts offering to give Yuuji blowjobs  Dx  That was quite a shocker.

Umineko CG spoiler

Fuckin scariest shit I've ever seen in a VN.

I'm playing during night and in complete silence and that happens

It's an episode 1 spoiler

4wXsqh5.jpg

OH MY FUCKIN GOD !!!!!

Playing Eien no Aselia (Aselia the Ethernal) it's a great VN, gameplay is a little boring but there's not so much of it and story is amazing. I finished Uruka's, Lesstena's and Orupha's routes, will be going for Kyouko's route next.

Finished Reika's route in AkaGoei - that was some great stuff! Only Moe's route left now-- this had better be good, I was looking forward to her the whole time, as she isn't even in the common route much. And with so many CGs still missing... I'm curious. :)

I still find it strange how a VN like this doesn't seem to have a true unlockable route, in this case what I would've assumed to be Reika's. I guess I'm just used to that system too much, but hers makes the most sense story-wise.

I still find it strange how a VN like this doesn't seem to have a true unlockable route, in this case what I would've assumed to be Reika's. I guess I'm just used to that system too much, but hers makes the most sense story-wise.

No-no, there is one, but it's a direct bridge to the sequel and a spin-off from later half of Moe route. You'll have your share in the second game :)

No-no, there is one, but it's a direct bridge to the sequel and a spin-off from later half of Moe route. You'll have your share in the second game :)

Oh, so Moe's route has an unlockable part? Did I unlock something without even knowing I did? :D

I believe it'll become unlocked when you finish her route ;)

I actually think you need to complete all the routes for it to be unlocked. I might be wrong though.

I read Drapeko! Read 3 chapters and I laughed pretty much through it all. Besides the more serious parts ofc. I got a bit tired of the game, too many ero jokes just melts my brain really. Game is good, but I need to read it in smaller intervals to be able to enjoy it fully. So I am taking a break from it for now.

Currently I am reading Baldr sky dive 1. Currently I've completed Rain's route. This game is quite awesome haha. I might acutally read dive 2 as this is going.