What are you playing?

Robot and talking animals stuff are the things I didn't like about Akagoei. I mean, c'mon, it's a serious game, that ridiculous stuff is totally out of place. Well, that's why I wasn't able to enjoy Tae's route.

Thanks god the second game got rid of these things.

I've been trying my best to play off the robot thing as a joke, but sometimes it's really hard. And talking animals? I see there are still weirder things waiting for me.

Cheetah manzai... yeah, I think I've seen everything now. :D As hilarious as this is, it also seems a bit out of place.

Also, just when I thought Tae wouldn't get her way... freaking warheads! :D

Passed Amane's first H-scene...I was a little surprised at how sadistic they made Yuuji in it; I didn't think he was that bad of a person.

Was he really? I can't really remember, though him being a sadist is what Amane wants either way.

Cheetah manzai... yeah, I think I've seen everything now. :D As hilarious as this is, it also seems a bit out of place.

Also, just when I thought Tae wouldn't get her way... freaking warheads! :D

Was he really? I can't really remember, though him being a sadist is what Amane wants either way.

Uh...well, I'm gonna put it in spoilers, since it's a little on the perverted side.  Don't click if you don't want to know.

While giving her oral sex he plays with her urethra, ultimately making her piss all over her own face. He also contemplates sticking a finger up her ass, and generally makes her first time unpleasant in hopes of driving her away from him before giving in and actually taking her virginity.

Uh...well, I'm gonna put it in spoilers, since it's a little on the perverted side.  Don't click if you don't want to know.

While giving her oral sex he plays with her urethra, ultimately making her piss all over her own face. He also contemplates sticking a finger up her ass, and generally makes her first time unpleasant in hopes of driving her away from him before giving in and actually taking her virginity.

Ah, I kind of forgot that part. Well, the h-scenes are about the last thing I remember from VNs, though considering Yuuji's character, what he did shouldn't be that surprising. I wouldn't say he's a downright sadist by any means though, considering his reasoning behind the actions.

Ah, I kind of forgot that part. Well, the h-scenes are about the last thing I remember from VNs, though considering Yuuji's character, what he did shouldn't be that surprising. I wouldn't say he's a downright sadist by any means though, considering his reasoning behind the actions.

Eh...it was a little sadistic, whether he meant it to be or not, because it was clearly making her uncomfortable and he didn't care that much, plus...pissing on yourself, regardless of how or why, is always humiliating.  I'm just a little surprised because this is my first playthrough, and I've never really seen this part of Yuuji before.  That, and there wasn't anything on VNDB about that, so it was a little shocking.

Eh...it was a little sadistic, whether he meant it to be or not, because it was clearly making her uncomfortable and he didn't care that much, plus...pissing on yourself, regardless of how or why, is always humiliating.  I'm just a little surprised because this is my first playthrough, and I've never really seen this part of Yuuji before.  That, and there wasn't anything on VNDB about that, so it was a little shocking.

Yeah, that's understandable. Yuuji's not your usual goody-MC for sure. Not to say he's a bad person, but the way he goes about doing things... well, you'll see. Definitely makes for an interesting read. :)

Yeah, that's understandable. Yuuji's not your usual goody-MC for sure. Not to say he's a bad person, but the way he goes about doing things... well, you'll see. Definitely makes for an interesting read. :)

To be honest, I get kinda tired of the cliché super-nice MC.  I mean, it's easy for me to connect with them, since I'm pretty sensitive myself, but still, there are just so many of them that it gets a little boring to read.  I like a little shade of grey in my characters.  Makes them more interesting  ^_^

I was surprised that he did it even though he's quite obviously self-loathing.  You'd think that would make him hate himself even more, but so far, he hasn't spun into a downward spiral of self-hate.  He's quite an interesting character, that's for sure.  Not sure if I've seen a character similar to him before.

To be honest, I get kinda tired of the cliché super-nice MC.  I mean, it's easy for me to connect with them, since I'm pretty sensitive myself, but still, there are just so many of them that it gets a little boring to read.  I like a little shade of grey in my characters.  Makes them more interesting  ^_^

I was surprised that he did it even though he's quite obviously self-loathing.  You'd think that would make him hate himself even more, but so far, he hasn't spun into a downward spiral of self-hate.  He's quite an interesting character, that's for sure.  Not sure if I've seen a character similar to him before.

Exactly, that's why I liked Yuuji so much. :) The only similar character I can think of is the MC from AkaGoei I'm reading right now, but even those two are very different from each other. They just both have some messed up past that has shaped them up into something quite incompatible with society, but they both deal with it in a very different way.

Robot and talking animals stuff are the things I didn't like about Akagoei. I mean, c'mon, it's a serious game, that ridiculous stuff is totally out of place. Well, that's why I wasn't able to enjoy Tae's route.

Thanks god the second game got rid of these things.

I am glad they didn't make Tae's route that serious considering how.. Well Unserious she is for the most part, I found the comedy in her route quite enjoyble. Akagoei has serious and unserious parts, the comedy parts are good imo.To be fair I didn't enjoy the robot and animal stuff before my re-run of the game. At first I found it somewhat unappealing. I suppose each to their own.

I am glad they didn't make Tae's route that serious considering how.. Well Unserious she is for the most part, I found the comedy in her route quite enjoyble. Akagoei has serious and unserious parts, the comedy parts are good imo.To be fair I didn't enjoy the robot and animal stuff before my re-run of the game. At first I found it somewhat unappealing. I suppose each to their own.

Yes, I enjoyed "interaction between characters" part of the comedy, but 4th wall breaking and ridiculous staff just disrupted my immersion into the game. And that moment you realize Tae's mother could've been much better heroine than the daughter... <_<

Yes, I enjoyed "interaction between characters" part of the comedy, but 4th wall breaking and ridiculous staff just disrupted my immersion into the game. And that moment you realize Tae's mother could've been much better heroine than the daughter... <_<

I can't say anything to that haha, it's true xD

I can't say anything to that haha, it's true xD

She just appeared in the route for the first time for me... and I almost agree already. :D

As for the humour, I don't really mind. I guess I just have high tolerance for this, I've read/played things with a much more out-of-place jokes, and I still laughed at them - Drag-on Dragoon 3 (not a VN) for example is incredily dark and serious the whole time, but it has several bizarre 4th-wall breaking jokes that come absolutely out of nowhere... and it somehow made it even better for me. :)

Finishing up the UBW route in F/SN.

Holy crap! Archer is Shirou from the future!?! I must say my mind was blown when I came to this realisation, even more when the game confirmed it with words. Well played Nasu, well played.

Looking forward to Heaven's Feel since I've been told several times that this was the best route.

Just finished Tae's route in AkaGoei. Funny thing was that just when I thought it was going to end, it actually sort of began instead. :D I ended up liking it more than I thought I would've, since I was just thinking of Tae as some side-character I would need to get through ASAP to get to the good bits instead. Glad it wasn't like that. :)

I was going to do Aya's route next, but since I already have a save on Reika's, I might just as well do that one first instead.

Completed Aiyoku no Eustia, I enjoyed it very much. High pace, great art and loads of music tracks. I have some complains about the game though, but I can put that to the side considering how much I enjoyed it overall. Really great game. (Spoiler for those who have read the game)

Basically what annoyed me was the overblown drama at times. I most just laughed at those so no bigge. Most annoying was the side routes that really aren't more than sex scenes, they are like... spotting the true route of the game. Why they did it like that I have no idea. They should have made it so they everyone would die or something at the end of each side route. Much more fitting.

Also the ending was friggin utsuge man, saaad. Jesus. Also consdering the appendix story where Caim is in his cabin dreaming so sad. Comparing that to the side routes it's like the devs are flipping the bird straight in our faces. Never the less I enjoyed it overall, so I will give it a high score.

Now I'll be reading Kono Oozora ni, Tsubasa wo Hirogete, I'll maybe add something to the side as well. Some of the VN's I have laid on the side for a while. Ruitomo or DDC maybe. Or something new, I am not sure.

I was going to do Aya's route next, but since I already have a save on Reika's, I might just as well do that one first instead.

Aya is the most boring of all heroines, don't force yourself to read her route (and devs knew this too, that's why she doesn't have a route in the second game) ;)

Completed Aiyoku no Eustia, I enjoyed it very much. High pace, great art and loads of music tracks. I have some complains about the game though, but I can put that to the side considering how much I enjoyed it overall. Really great game. (Spoiler for those who have read the game)

Basically what annoyed me was the overblown drama at times. I most just laughed at those so no bigge. Most annoying was the side routes that really aren't more than sex scenes, they are like... spotting the true route of the game. Why they did it like that I have no idea. They should have made it so they everyone would die or something at the end of each side route. Much more fitting.

Also the ending was friggin utsuge man, saaad. Jesus. Also consdering the appendix story where Caim is in his cabin dreaming so sad. Comparing that to the side routes it's like the devs are flipping the bird straight in our faces. Never the less I enjoyed it overall, so I will give it a high score.

Too bad you didn't like the structure of this game - I think it's the best for plot-driven VNs.

You have your story that escalates with each loop of the main plot spiral, and you have your moe-moe with heroines to relax in between. Well, I didn't read Seijo's and her servan't routes because they weren't my type, and it didn't make the game less enjoyable - it's a great thing that you can go for a moe-branch or continue with story-trunk righ away.

By the way, Eustia and Akagoei-2 are the only two VNs I rated 10/10 :)

I've been reading Grisaia no Kajitsu for a while and just got to the first choice when I last played. Was kinda bummed with how long that common route was, and not having a lot of plot exposure to build my interest on, it was... difficult to pick back up once I stopped reading. The writing itself was really well done in the common route, but it just didn't really pull me in enough to get invested in future content. I've been in and out of it for a while, but I finally decided to buckle down and finish that common route! XD And thank god I'm almost there. Due to a lengthy discussion I've had with other readers, I've decided that the most ideal route order to follow for me would be Sachi > Makina > Michiru > Amane > Yumiko. I know it's not the general recommendation for this VN, but it fits my preferences best. Can't wait to start Sachi's route. :3

Finishing up the UBW route in F/SN.

Holy crap! Archer is Shirou from the future!?! I must say my mind was blown when I came to this realisation, even more when the game confirmed it with words. Well played Nasu, well played.

Looking forward to Heaven's Feel since I've been told several times that this was the best route.

Oh yeah, Heaven's Feel is so best route, you wouldn't be able to imagine. I really like UBW too.

Oh yeah, fantastic revelation. I found Shirou's connection to Archer really well done and very interesting. Overall, Shirou is a pretty damn interesting protagonist (especially in Heaven's Feel).

The only thing I didn't like about HF was the ending. It didn't sit well with me at all. But everything leading up to that ending was just epic. Superb storytelling.

im having problems with cross channel, i dropped it 2 times already, cant get into it. probably because i dont like the heroines. and this thing has the most random panty shots ive even seen in a VN/anime/manga :/

This person does not like panty shots. This person cannot be Tom.

Too bad you didn't like the structure of this game - I think it's the best for plot-driven VNs.

You have your story that escalates with each loop of the main plot spiral, and you have your moe-moe with heroines to relax in between. Well, I didn't read Seijo's and her servan't routes because they weren't my type, and it didn't make the game less enjoyable - it's a great thing that you can go for a moe-branch or continue with story-trunk righ away.

By the way, Eustia and Akagoei-2 are the only two VNs I rated 10/10 :)

I can understand why you gave it a 10. It is truly an awesome VN, I got so carried up in reading it I completed it in 7 days. Reading like 8+ hours each day. The pacing of the VN was great imo.

The thing I didn't like was the execution on the end of the routes. I suppose if you consider the side routes a moe-branch I suppose it's fine, but Imo it didn't do the main story justice. But to be fair making this an awesome main story you prbly have to sacrifice some stuff. I won't give it a 10/10 in score, I give it a 9/10.