What are you playing?

finished Princess Eris. it was....bad. i know it is a nukige but i still expected way more from it

2/10 only

The sex scenes remind me a lot this opening. God damn it, I love this song... even though I know the lirycs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-iyPZu-HoE

hahaha, now I want to rewatch that anime for the lulz.

PD: lol youtube, not even one version of this song full with english subtitles...

Rance has actually gotten better the more I played it. It is still a bit too rapey and it takes too long for the computer to move between turns but actually not that bad. You just need to take everything as one big weird joke.

Just making sure you know -- you can hold down your skip key (prob. ctrl) on computer turns to speed AI turns up to a bearable level.  I only let go to see what the nation(s) I was actively at war with were doing, and for cutscenes.

Coming up next, I will finally try To Heart in earnest.  The importance of this title to moe VN history eclipses even Kanon.  Besides, it's cute.

And I will return to Yoake (i.e. Brighter than Dawning Blue), because I still have Midori's, Mia's, and Wreath's route left, and the true route.

I wonder if this is the year that the English translation will be finished.  If it is, I wonder if the translation will do it justice.  If so, moege fans are in for a real treat.

DID YOU KNOW?  The melody that Mai is practicing on the flute is L'Arlesienne suite No. 2 by Bizet (you might know Bizet as the composer of Carmen)

Gonna start Princess Waltz today. Tried continuing other routes after Aselia in Eien no Aselia but just can't be bothered I think I'm done with that one for a while.

I did the same with Eien no Aselia...I definitely plan to get back to it but the extra content isn't enough to make me replay it straight away.

Princess Waltz was pretty decent. It doesn't make it onto my top list but I don't regret playing it.

I've almost finished Katawa Shoujo, I took Lily's route last and she's definitely the best heroine in the VN. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1KU2a_TGVk

Only Rin left and then I'll get 100%. I'm planning on playing Hoshizora no Memoria next

Lily ... <3