What are you playing?

A fair warning to all of you who happen to be reading Grisaia no Kajitsu or will do. Don't watch the opening too much or you'll end noticing a huge spoiler of one route.

To get your mind off it: you are now imagining a penguin on a hang glider...with booster rockets...who is flying along the antartic to their secret batman cave where everything cute and evil is busy plotting the demise of the world.

I finished Minami's route in http://vndb.org/v420 and now am playing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbDwODNmPSU Haven't run into any choices yet, but I'm loving the mystery and atmosphere, even if I'm not expecting it to blow my mind..

Change of plans instead of DanganRonpa i'm going to be playing Boob Wars 2. Just felt like it xD

Gee, I wonder what audience that game targets  xD

No that sounds about right. The common route is extremely long and there's not much of a overarching plot in Grisaia outside of Amane/Makina's route. Grisaia is really mostly about the cast.

Oh, good.  I heard that the common route was long; Hosimemo's was, too, but at least there was almost always something happening.  Oh well, I'll keep on truckin'.  I managed to read The Lord of the Rings trilogy.  I can read this.

On Makina's route

The shock when meeting Makina's mother, Kiyoka.

It's a grown up Makina even in the voice... That really added to the tension and strangeness of the conversation Yuuji and her had.

Very well done.

And how it ended... ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit

I'm scared D:

For the people reading Makina's route: Be sure to read the bad end, it's amazing (if not evil and bonechilling)

FUCK YOU, I probably already know what will happen... and it's not gonna be pleasant.

And they say School Days endings are shocking... my ass, they are sweet compared to that.

Just finished up Yumiko's route, and that completes Grisaia for me. 

Is it just me, or was Yumiko's route EXACTLY like a watered down version of Makina's?

Glad I ended with her though, by far the best H in the game, with Amane in a close second.

Watered down doesn't even sum it up. It's like Makina's route if it forgot its brains in the kitchen. Seriously, the freaking henchmen slowly level up as yuuji keeps mindlessly bringing her over to the lake. rofl.

I wasnt a fan.

FUCK YOU, I probably already know what will happen... and it's not gonna be pleasant.

Trust me, whatever you are thinking it is at least a hundred times worse. Makina's route still freaks me out.

What's up with all the new people playing Grisaia? Not complaining, but.. was kinda sudden.