What are you playing?

Finished my first playthrough/route on swan song ...

My good it's depressing.

Working on the walkthrough and a review.

I think if a post-apocalyptic VN isn't depressing then they're doing something wrong...I mean, post-apocalyptic stories are supposed to deal with the deterioration of human society, and that's never a funny topic.

I have some things I'm slowly hacking away at, my computers power supply blew a few months ago and I just recently recovered all my data. Right now I'm playing through Tsukihime and I'm replaying through Fate/Stay Night trying to get 100% in it. I'm thinking about going through G-Senjou no Maou and restarting Clannad (I did Kyou's route a few years ago but stopped playing). I also have a pre-order for Steins;Gate at the end of March.  :D

I'm trying to make a group of friends play Dracu-riot. Well, at least the Elina route since the rest isn't translated. I was about to start Grisaia no Kajitsu myself. Let's see how long this VN will take, it's probably the longest one I've ever played after Hoshimemo. I just need to make space on my HD again because there's just too much trash on it. xD Oh and since there'll be an anime out i'm even more excited to play it. :3

I heard over on another thread that the guy who was doing the translation didn't completely drop it so eventually you might see more

On Kosame's route on Hoshizora, liking it so far! Yet I still can't help it but wonder what happens if you pick the choices for all the girls - a bad end, I'd hope? Gotta try it when I'm less lazy, skipping through the common route is a pain. :D

Also decided I'd finally give some nukige a chance, since I don't trust them at all (I generally dislike h-scenes), and Kyonyuu Fantasy seems like it could do the job. I do love kyonyuu heroines, so it might not be as bad. 

On Kosame's route on Hoshizora, liking it so far! Yet I still can't help it but wonder what happens if you pick the choices for all the girls - a bad end, I'd hope? Gotta try it when I'm less lazy, skipping through the common route is a pain. :D

Also decided I'd finally give some nukige a chance, since I don't trust them at all (I generally dislike h-scenes), and Kyonyuu Fantasy seems like it could do the job. I do love kyonyuu heroines, so it might not be as bad. 

Nope, no bad ends at all.  You's gonna end up happy no matter what you do.

enjoying Kamidori Alchemy Meister so far, the gameplay is great and Serawi is very nice and the protagonist is not a wuss :D

Glad you like it. I find the protagonist is likeable albeit a little one dimensional. There are plenty of h scenes but they are spread out enough that you don't feel overwhelmed by them and they only trigger if/when you want them to for the most part

Glad you like it. I find the protagonist is likeable albeit a little one dimensional. There are plenty of h scenes but they are spread out enough that you don't feel overwhelmed by them and they only trigger if/when you want them to for the most part

i do feel a lack of h-scenes in kamidori since i like high sexual content the most, but the gameplay, story and Servalwis personality are good enough to distract me from the lack of h-scenes.

for now its a 7.5/10 VN, but will see what happens when i finish it. (i dont rlly wana go for a 2nd playthought though except if ill decide to make a walkthoguh on fuwa for it, will see)

i do feel a lack of h-scenes in kamidori since i like high sexual content the most, but the gameplay, story and Servalwis personality are good enough to distract me from the lack of h-scenes.

for now its a 7.5/10 VN, but will see what happens when i finish it. (i dont rlly wana go for a 2nd playthought though except if ill decide to make a walkthoguh on fuwa for it, will see)

You should do at least second, there's tons of NG+ content including new characters with own h-scenes.

Eushully games are always designed to be played 3-5 times at least.

Nope, no bad ends at all.  You's gonna end up happy no matter what you do.

What the hell, that sucks. :/

Had no motivation to continue Hoshizora for some time, so I got my DS emulator running and almost finished the first Phoenix Wright. Also started 999... I should really stop playing multiple VNs at once, still got to resume KimiNozo and KonoSora. :x I need to find something that catches me enough for me to finish it immediately. :D Well, I am still curious about Yume's route at the very least, even though I don't hear good things about it - so I'll get Hoshizora done first.

Uh, Kamidori has an obscene amount of H-content if you do 2 runs.

You should do at least second, there's tons of NG+ content including new characters with own h-scenes.

Eushully games are always designed to be played 3-5 times at least.

yea u right, i started with hard mode on my first playthrough already so the second one can only get easier i assume. dont see the point in gamepaly if its not hard, it be boring to just rush through it on easy/normal