What are you playing?

I'm currently playing Little Busters and i'm waiting for the Miyako route translation so i can finish up Majikoi. I'm also looking forward to Monmusu Quest part 3 to be released.

Monmusu is very prejudiced against, but it has such a good plot! I'm waiting eagerly too, fellow comrade xD

I'm playing a few routes again in Majikoi after trying out Monshiro's route in Majikoi S. Ahhh Majikoi is definitely one of my fave visual novels of all time~

Just finished Monshiro's route today, as well as Iyo and Kosugi. Now I'm waiting for more to be translated. Kinda fun how he tries to deny his lolicon tendencies at the beggining.

For now I'm finishing up A Profile and will probably be moving onto Hoshizora no Memoria.

@Snowpoke I fixed it that day. It just took the entire evening. The problem was that my registry didn't update correctly when editing and using the included registry file so I had to edit it manually.

I see. Glad you are playing it :P

Finished Sharnoth then started playing Inganock

Tell me about it :P

It's about time~

You know its funny. I had not gotten around to playing Little Busters for whatever reason then the anime came out and oh my goodness, talk about CRAP. The anime turned me off soo much i had to play 4 different VN's to get that garbage out of my head. When I finally got to the actually Visual Novel, I finished it in about a week. Its not in my favorites list, but it was good. And please dont try to tell me how great it is. I know its on a LOT of peoples favorite lists. I just didnt love it.

As for what im playing, Ive decided to start playing Forest. Its very different to say the least. I love the retro look of the art and the story is awesome so far.

Finished Sharin no Kuni yesterday. A bit under G-senjou no Maou but still really really good (though I expected more of the end).

I thought I might work on my huge backlog of 'games I should have played' like Katawa shoujo, or a Key VN, or Never17, but I decided to overcome the horrible sprites and play Higurashi.

Now I remember why I loved the anime. Even the slice of lives parts are really taking.

You know its funny. I had not gotten around to playing Little Busters for whatever reason then the anime came out and oh my goodness, talk about CRAP. The anime turned me off soo much i had to play 4 different VN's to get that garbage out of my head. When I finally got to the actually Visual Novel, I finished it in about a week. Its not in my favorites list, but it was good. And please dont try to tell me how great it is. I know its on a LOT of peoples favorite lists. I just didnt love it.

As for what im playing, Ive decided to start playing Forest. Its very different to say the least. I love the retro look of the art and the story is awesome so far.

I don't really think that if I think a VN is great, others will also find it that great so np about LB. I really think it some parts of it are lacking as well. After all you like Rewrite and I don't find it that good. Actually, I've been stalling Terra xD This is one of reasons I don't do reviews. :D

About the anime, the anime is not that good. I already dropped it already after the 8th or the 9th episode.

About the next one I'll play (Will try to finish terra later) I'll probably go with the Galaxy Angel Chiyoko suggested.

It's about time~

Haha!.. Well, I wasn't able to finish it cuz I've been kinda busy with exams.. And it kinda sucks that I needed to cut my VN time just to pass those exams.. *sigh..

Well, I'm quite glad and sad to have finished LB

almost, haven't seen Kurugaya's true end yet

Haha!.. Well, I wasn't able to finish it cuz I've been kinda busy with exams.. And it kinda sucks that I needed to cut my VN time just to pass those exams.. *sigh..

Well, I'm quite glad and sad to have finished LB

almost, haven't seen Kurugaya's true end yet

Just replay it and a new choice at the end will appear. It only changes the epilogue.

And something about rewrite

Why does Terra have shit tons of choices that are disabled -.-