What are you playing?

After much procrastination I decided to return to Dies irae and not skip Kasumi's route against my better judgment. Almost done with Chapter 6 I believe.

Also installed Ourai no Gahkthun just in case I need some distraction.

man, i hate you. i want to read dies so badly but i'll be damned if i'm ready for theatrical kanji spam

I dropped this real life thing when I was reading Alternative. Wasn't worth paying attention to. Better to play by 12-hours blocks and worry later about missed courses >_>

I'm honestly amazed that I functioned as even a masquerading member of society while I was reading this one.

Just started playing Grisaia; and by just started, I mean it's Monday evening and I don't really remember Sunday apart from Grisaia. Still haven't even gotten to a choice and I love it.

Monster Girl Quest part 3. The content in this series is a bit "different", but it has also been surprisingly enjoyable so far.

Is Monster Girl Quest really that good?

I look at it and it just seems like a nukige with monster girls, i've never been too tempted to try it because of that, would anyone like to prove me wrong?

I look at it and it just seems like a nukige with monster girls, i've never been too tempted to try it because of that, would anyone like to prove me wrong?

It IS a nukige with monster girls, albeit a somewhat fun and engaging one. I can't speak to its consistency as I've only read part 1, but I'd say give it a whirl if you're slightly curious about it, have nothing to read, and don't mind the sort of niche it fills.

Monster girl quest is kind of hard to explain. You definitely go into it for the reverse-rape monster-girl nukige elements and thats the hook, but.. the story isn't anything special but it's surprisingly addicting and hilariously has a message, especially in the 2nd part. It goes even further in the third. Something about the plot has a charm to it. It's something you just have to see and be confused by.

Well that decides it, i shall try Monster Girl Quest for myself and see what all the hype is about, thank you guys for the opinions.

You'll have to let me know what you think. MGQ is the only nukige game I've liked so far. The game's purpose doesn't feel like crazy amounts of sexual content that are in it. There is a legitimately interesting story and adventure in there. The RPG part is fun, but not too hard or complicated. The story seems to get a bit over the top, but it's neat all the same. When I first started into the game it felt like you are setting out on an adventure and you can't wait to see the other areas as you and the character explore them. Later it feels like you have seen and done a lot and you feel you\the protagonist growing slowly stronger compared to the world. It's hardly perfect, but much better than I'd expected it to be.

Just finished Analogue: A Hate Story. Always nice to play something very different for a change of pace, reminded me of the parts in Assassins Creed 2 where you're trying to put together the big "secret." I'd say it was good, even if the writing was pretty heavy-handed at times, and after a certain reveal, I couldn't muster any sympathy whatsoever towards 

Hyun-Ae

Just finished Analogue: A Hate Story. Always nice to play something very different for a change of pace, reminded me of the parts in Assassins Creed 2 where you're trying to put together the big "secret." I'd say it was good, even if the writing was pretty heavy-handed at times, and after a certain reveal, I couldn't muster any sympathy whatsoever towards 

Hyun-Ae

Are you planning on playing Hate Plus?