What are you playing?

Decided to finish Ikusa Megami Zero myself, so I could help with translation.

Currently at 4th chapter.

From chapter 2 onward, its totally different from what I've expected based on other Eushully games I've played. But I understand now why Clephas loves this game so much, quite well-executed dark fantasy story.

But I hope it gets at least a bit less dark in following chapters, I'm not fan of utsuges.

I dropped it once because of the gameplay. Couldn't get myself into the story because I had to wander in some hell of a maze with random weak monster attacking every 5 seconds. What are your thoughts on it?

I use walkthrough for mazes, http://eushully-ikusazero.wikidb.info/迷宮探索/, its quite easy to navigate them with this wiki. I like non-ikusa eushully's gameplay more, but this one isn't that bad as well. Mazes with monster encounters are common in JRPGs, Ar Tonelico and Atelier games have very similar feeling for example (combat itself is very different there tho).

So far only really annoying thing I've encountered is that

I wasted alot of time leveling skills for some characters and they died few chapters later. Out of starting batch, only Celica and fairy survives.

Also, you can call enemies whenever you need via right-click menu, so grinding isn't problem.

Decided to finish Ikusa Megami Zero myself, so I could help with translation.

Currently at 4th chapter.

From chapter 2 onward, its totally different from what I've expected based on other Eushully games I've played. But I understand now why Clephas loves this game so much, quite well-executed dark fantasy story.

But I hope it gets at least a bit less dark in following chapters, I'm not fan of utsuges.

They're translating another Eushully game??? This is news I have not been able to find. I loved Kamidori.

They're translating another Eushully game??? This is news I have not been able to find. I loved Kamidori.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/1064-ikusa-megami-zero-a-project/

But don't get your hopes up, personally I'm planning to release only first 3 chapters, whether there will be full patch or not depends on other translators, and right now they aren't active.

I'm already reminded of that scene when someone mentions lemons now, thanks to one of my friends.

I'm so glad Hanako was the first route I got though. All the feels, all the time.

Also, the route I'm most looking forward to in LB (Mio's) is going to be started as soon as winter break starts. Then I can FINALLY watch the anime, unless someone tells me that the end of the first season of LB ties into the Refrain route.