What are you playing?

Today i started Saya no Uta.

Extremely creepy atmosphere just on the first few scenes, actually gave me some chills.

I'm hoping this will be one of those amazing horrors that I won't forget.

I'm also finishing ShiniKiss (should be done by tonight)

If you like horror then I would recommend Corpse Party, or the first Dead Space game if you have a console. Saya no Uta didn't quite do it for me because they went more for disgust than anything actually scary.

I finished Corpse Party already and it was great.

I'm holding off on Saya no Uta just so i can finish ShiniKiss for now but i'll resume right after it.

My first impressions of it were really eerie, perhaps you're right they'll focus more on gross things and gore but I include that in the horror genre and it doesn't bother me at all. Just the atmosphere in the beginning overall was pretty unique and ominous.

Completed all of the routes of Grisaia no Rakuen. They weren't as fun as the main route. But they were still good.

As for the next vn I shall read. I am not completely sure yet. Either it will be Tokyo Babel or Draculius. Maybe both at the same time? Not sure. hmm.

I am tempted to start konakana, but I think I will get back to that vn later.

Damnnnn, I really want to read Subarashiki Hibi..... No doubt later...

It's good to hear that I made a good choice. :D

I'm not that far in, but I'm a bit surprised at how much animation it has in it. Compared to Grisaia, where many of the special events had no animation or that cheaper chibi animation ef seems to have a lot of high quality images in it. So far I'm pretty impressed.

It's good to hear that I made a good choice. :D

I'm not that far in, but I'm a bit surprised at how much animation it has in it. Compared to Grisaia, where many of the special events had no animation or that cheaper chibi animation ef seems to have a lot of high quality images in it. So far I'm pretty impressed.

Ef had wonderful animation and art. Unfortunately that's the only good thing I can say about it; I just don't understand why so many people like it. Still, there are a lot of people that do like it, so you'll probably enjoy it too =)

Busy enjoying Hoshizora No Memoria xD..
While I am busy with Chinami Route..

I feel Extremely Reluctant to enter any of her Ero scenes .. I guess I am not the Sister type ... Maybe because ive gotten use to her from all the other routes.

But anyway I really cant wait to start the next route..
Edit: Also I actually feel like skipping her route xD.. But then I wont get the Full story line that I enjoy so much.

Edit2: Sorry for the Edits..Just want to add that I am going onto the second last Route *Wink for those that know what I mean.
I actually felt happy that Chinami's Route ended xD...

Busy enjoying Hoshizora No Memoria xD..

While I am busy with Chinami Route..

I feel Extremely Reluctant to enter any of her Ero scenes .. I guess I am not the Sister type ... Maybe because ive gotten use to her from all the other routes.

But anyway I really cant wait to start the next route..

Edit: Also I actually feel like skipping her route xD.. But then I wont get the Full story line that I enjoy so much.

Edit2: Sorry for the Edits..Just want to add that I am going onto the second last Route *Wink for those that know what I mean.

I actually felt happy that Chinami's Route ended xD...

Come at me bro!