What are you playing?

I've started reading DCIII in Japanese with Translation Aggregator, and boy does it take a while to get through a scene.

Don't worry too much about your speed, you will become faster after a reasonablely short while. You will stop checking all the words in a sentence and reading kanas require no effort.

Good luck! :D

Still working on Grisiaia no Kajitsu. Despite starting it on day one, and playing a bit almost every day, I'm only 87% complete. I've complete all but makina's routes. All the other girls had some appeal, but Makina isn't developed physically or mentally and knowing each route ends up in a sexual relationship, in Makina's case I don't really want to go there. I like the game a lot so I'm going to complete all the routes, but I cringe as the inevitable creepy scenario draws near...

Started Monmusu Quest! a couple of weeks ago too, and I'm already well into part 2 of it now. I started the first part out of curiosity and was somewhat surprised to find a rather decent story mixed in with all the odd and kinky stuff. Not to say all the kinky stuff is bad either; sometimes being molested by your travel partner, Alice, is entertaining in it's own way... Lots of the other stuff is silly though. I don't even read the text during combat any more.

Finished Deardrops, I liked it soooooo much more than Kira Kira, mainly because the characters weren't horrible and the main character was awesome in my opinion.  That said I have created a to-do list for the remainder of the year:

1.  ef - a fairy tale of the two

2.  Hinatabokko
3.  Princess Waltz

4.  Edelweiss and Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia (if I like the first)

5.  Harukoi Otome

6.  Soul Link

People have told me that I am a masochistic idiot for not going through ef after all this time, I just haven't gotten around to it and I plan on finishing that first.  The rest (excluding Soul Link) were actually all recommended to me by my girlfriend even though she mainly only plays/reads yuri.

Finished Deardrops, I liked it soooooo much more than Kira Kira, mainly because the characters weren't horrible and the main character was awesome in my opinion.  That said I have created a to-do list for the remainder of the year:

1.  ef - a fairy tale of the two

2.  Hinatabokko

3.  Princess Waltz

4.  Edelweiss and Edelweiss Eiden Fantasia (if I like the first)

5.  Harukoi Otome

6.  Soul Link

People have told me that I am a masochistic idiot for not going through ef after all this time, I just haven't gotten around to it and I plan on finishing that first.  The rest (excluding Soul Link) were actually all recommended to me by my girlfriend even though she mainly only plays/reads yuri.

Ef was a disappointment for me but it certainly wasn't bad. That said, I preferred the anime (or at least the first season, anyway).

The first half of Princess Waltz is really very good but I didn't find the second half nearly as interesting. Still, the gameplay is interesting despite not playing a very big role and it's definitely worth playing.

Edelweiss is easily my least favorite OVERDRIVE VN. The male characters were horrific and the stories weren't as good as their other visual novels. The fandisk was probably one of the better parts, though.

I liked KiraKira alot more than Deardrops tbh. Maybe it's because Kira was my 3rd vn, while Deardrops was my 28th or something. Don't misunderstand me though, deardrops is a good vn and I enjoyed it. Just that Kira is better imo :<

Ef was a disappointment for me but it certainly wasn't bad. That said, I preferred the anime (or at least the first season, anyway).

The first half of Princess Waltz is really very good but I didn't find the second half nearly as interesting. Still, the gameplay is interesting despite not playing a very big role and it's definitely worth playing.

Edelweiss is easily my least favorite OVERDRIVE VN. The male characters were horrific and the stories weren't as good as their other visual novels. The fandisk was probably one of the better parts, though.

Ef.... Still suprises me over how highly it is ranked and how the characters did not click with me at all. Also the story I felt was so obvious what would happen next. I did manage to complete it in the end. But as you said, It was a disappointment. A vn that does not fit my personallity it seems.

I'll probably skip Edelweiss then if you say the characters were horrific, just because I've had a streak of visual novels with bad characters recently.

Just got Corpse Party Bloodcovered for the PSP and started playing it though I'm waiting until I buy a tablet on saturday so i can emulate the game there just because I can. It's something i've been wanting to play for a while now. 

First horror VN i'm playing as well or at least i think it is. I have high expectations as a horror fan.

I'll probably skip Edelweiss then if you say the characters were horrific, just because I've had a streak of visual novels with bad characters recently.

To be fair, my flatmate really enjoyed it. The number of times they use the "Do I have the right hole?!?!" joke should be more than enough to convince you to stay away though. The heroine routes are also pretty shallow and short, IMO.

Just got Corpse Party Bloodcovered for the PSP and started playing it though I'm waiting until I buy a tablet on saturday so i can emulate the game there just because I can. It's something i've been wanting to play for a while now. 

First horror VN i'm playing as well or at least i think it is. I have high expectations as a horror fan.

Corpse Party was a lot of fun, I really enjoyed it. The level of gruesomeness is just right, although for the later chapters I would recommend a walkthrough because small mistakes can send you back through up to an hour of unskippable text. The fan disk wasn't as good as the original but it's still worth playing if you enjoy the first game.

Just Finished Amairo*Islenaut (Finished 1 Route  :P )

Right Now i'm Playing :

1.Innocent Bullet -the false world-

2.Gyakuten Kenji (Ace Attorney Miles Edgeworth Investigation)

So far, Ace Attorney Miles Edgeworth Investigation is best one in Ace Attorney Series, In my Opinion

still a lot of VN i have'nt finished  ^_^ ,not sure when i must resume playing it

Rewrite was probably my least favorite Key VN. Lucia's route was awesome though, so i'm kinda sad her route's author didn't do anything else for it.

I'm not sure I can call it my least favorite yet (because I like it a lot... then again I like everything Key makes a lot) but I totally get what you mean. Still playing Rewrite since my last what I'm playing post and I've gone through Shizuru, Kotori and Lucia. I still got a bit to go yet, but thus far the one I thought I'd like least was the best and the one I thought would be the best I've liked the least. Was ready to hate Lucia because I can't stand tsundere types but her route was just too good...

I hated a bit on the game in the past, mostly because of rape scenes and gameplay that sucks hours out of your life without you realizing it, but I started yet another new game of Sengoku Rance during my last two days off.  Things were going pretty well, my territory was getting pretty large, but now the Demon Nation has started taking over remaining kingdoms over the map, suddenly attacked me from my vassal kingdom of Uesugi with an astounding number of successive attacks during which I barely managed to lose only one territory and now they've taken over Takeda as well... Things are looking grim in Rance kingdom... damnit. >_<

edit :

Nooooo! Just as I was getting optimistic of being able to resist Xavier, game over from Miki turning into the Demon KIng. Doh.

Wow, Clephas is cruel. He adviced me Yurikago when I've asked for a game with cool, not-hetare protag.

So we have protag who was subjected in one single day: choking and dragging through asphalt by Ume, breaking his finger by Ume, almost breaking his leg by "Nee-san", tearing his organs by Aria, breaking his collarbone by Ume, and verbal abuse by EVERY character including his own servant. And day ends with following "great" scene — Ume barges on her own in his home, and when he tries to ask WTF is she doing here, she just goes on beating him, because asking questions is rude. Being exactly kind of spineless amoebas I hate, he doesn't try to resist or anything and just gives in to violence and lets all heroines to do with him as they want.

This is worst protag I've seen for a while, with worst cast of other characters, ugh.

Wow, Clephas is cruel. He adviced me Yurikago when I've asked for a game with cool, not-hetare protag.

So we have protag who was subjected in one single day: choking and dragging through asphalt by Ume, breaking his finger by Ume, almost breaking his leg by "Nee-san", tearing his organs by Aria, breaking his collarbone by Ume, and verbal abuse by EVERY character including his own servant. And day ends with following "great" scene — Ume barges on her own in his home, and when he tries to ask WTF is she doing here, she just goes on beating him, because asking questions is rude. Being exactly kind of spineless amoebas I hate, he doesn't try to resist or anything and just gives in to violence and lets all heroines to do with him as they want.

This is worst protag I've seen for a while, with worst cast of other characters, ugh.

Wow, that's pretty rough XD

What didn't you like about it? I'd be interesting to hear some criticism on it.

I'm planning on possibly doing a longer post on it, but to sum it up, I really hate the story type all the routes seem to follow once on a route. All of the heroines need "saving" from a knight in shining armor (who then fucks them). Its lazy and that story structure bores me to tears.