What are you playing?

Been slacking off on the whole VN thing, just been so wrapped up in PERSONA fever that I lack the motivation for anything else. Gonna start on Katawa Shoujo right now this second and see were it takes me, gonna get a feel for the VNs for I get online and purchase some. Mangegamer, Sekai Project, and JAST seem like the best places to buy VNs so i'll look into buying something after i've finished Katawa Shoujo. Wish me Luck!:miyako:

2 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

People can give Tokyo Babel flak for the lacking of a dedicated, fleshed-out romance all they want, but sometimes it's the little things that offer so much more oomph ^_^ #Totally not a sap for this kind of stuff.

Reveal hidden contents

uYE7mqQ.jpg (1021×573)

F0JPvxy.jpg (1022×571)
I'M. TOTALLY. NOT. A. TOTAL. SAP. FOR. THIS. TYPE. OF. STUFF!!!!1

*SNIFF...--!!!!!!*

:komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari::komari:

I love romances in non ero VNs/books/whatever just for a stuff like that. ^^ So much more heartwarming and beautiful, just 'lovefilled', than 'my hips are moving on it's own, while shes' crying of embarassment'.

9 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Y'know, after years of playing Code:Realize and thus only listening to a bunch of male VAs, I gotta say it feels sooo wonderful to be back to the holy trinity of female VAs that is Tokyo Babel's heroines. They're really a joyous bunch to listen to :heart:~

The voice acting in Tokyo Babel is truly great. It still makes me wish all VNs had voice acting that good but alas, that will never be. None of the best VAs will ever touch eroge, after all.

14 hours ago, Decay said:

The voice acting in Tokyo Babel is truly great. It still makes me wish all VNs had voice acting that good but alas, that will never be. None of the best VAs will ever touch eroge, after all.

Not completely true, Kana Ueda was in the original F/SN (though the actual H-scenes were unvoiced, likely for the reasons you touch on). But at the same time, i swear I've heard her actually do some voice work in Hscenes, but perhaps I'm confusing her for someone else, as I cannot recall the VNs that I thought I heard her in~

EDIT: nope, looks like I was wrong - looked up her work profile and don't see any other eroge. Was a bit surprised to see that she voiced Kohaku in the Tsukihime anime that never existed ~ :sachi:

I just remembered what Otome VN I was truly supposed to read after Code:Realize; it wasn't Norn9 Var Commons, but Amnesia: Memories, a story about a nameless name-able heroine with amnesia trying to get her memories back. Or something like that.

But we'll save that for later.

~~
Just went through Raziel's Bad End, which I was supposed to do yesterday so I could finish Sorami's route by today, but Life. Anyways, that's some eerie ending, man ._.

Spoiler

Px2VgSn.png (1017×567)
Gave me legit Goosebumps. I was expecting her to just break and become a Master and kill Setsuna, but this was so much more tragic ;-;

Btw, I fully expect either Lilith's or Sorami's route to have a bad end where the heroine breaks and kills Setsuna, or this VN gets 4/10

33 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

I just remembered what Otome VN I was truly supposed to read after Code:Realize; it wasn't Norn9 Var Commons, but Amnesia: Memories, a story about a nameless name-able heroine with amnesia trying to get her memories back. Or something like that.

But we'll save that for later.

~~
Just went through Raziel's Bad End, which I was supposed to do yesterday so I could finish Sorami's route by today, but Life. Anyways, that's some eerie ending, man ._.

Reveal hidden contents

Px2VgSn.png (1017×567)
Gave me legit Goosebumps. I was expecting her to just break and become a Master and kill Setsuna, but this was so much more tragic ;-;

Btw, I fully expect either Lilith's or Sorami's route to have a bad end where the heroine breaks and kills Setsuna, or this VN gets 4/10

The most eerie implication with that ending:

Raziel growing bored, or starts to despair - and eventually going insane like Gehtal did, looking for 'new ways" to find "entertainment". One can imagine the eternal hell that awaits Setsuna~

11 hours ago, Suzu Fanatic said:

The most eerie implication with that ending:

Reveal hidden contents

Raziel growing bored, or starts to despair - and eventually going insane like Gehtal did, looking for 'new ways" to find "entertainment". One can imagine the eternal hell that awaits Setsuna~

Hoh... yeah, that probably would happen eventually, wouldn't it >.>

~~
Slowly making progress with Sorami's route.

Setsuna's ignorance is quite a treat,
XGVkpAp.jpg (1017×563)
RESISTANCE IS FUTILE!@#

So I decided to play something again,been playing too much video games recently, need a breather , currently playing Koikishi Purely ☆ Kiss, it has a really fancy UI, and a nice little sword for your mouse, pretty cool concept, not exactly 100% fantasy, but somewhat,I hope theres no magic though, that would ruin it...

Started reading Coμ. I already finished common route and started Benio route. It's... OK-ish I guess. Setting is OK, some of characters are interesting (but almost no one is likeable). Common route didn't have much plot, what is quite disappointing considering the fact, that I picked this VN to read some interesting plot (as a break from a charage). I really hope I get some of that in Benio route, because I'm already rather bored and don't have much motivation to keep reading...

1 hour ago, Canicheslayer said:

Oh my ! The first H-scene in Kara no Shoujo 2 is so...annoying and out of place :amane:

Which one? That beautiful, simple, innocent, sweet and well composed into story scene, with

Spoiler

Satsuki, and if you mean this scene, then do not open next spoiler box

or that nice, but little too long and cringe'y, but still well composed and 'down to earth' scene with 

Spoiler

Kyouko

?

Tokyo Babel.

First off, was anyone able to guess the name of the big baddie,

Spoiler

Metatron?

I'm a fan of the CW's Supernatural, a show heavy on the supernatural and mythology, so I felt like a genius when I was easily able to guess his name out of all them angels ^_^

Anyways, because I'm a dumbass who loves to do the white-knighting, I went straight into Sorami's Bad End, and I swear I haven't cried this hard since a certain KnS bad ending back in November. 

Those final moments were just so. sooo. SOOOOOO tragic

Spoiler

SnyeDQS.jpg (1016×566)
I think a part of me died reading through this scene ._.

I shall mourn for the next 30 minutes, then get right back to the Normal / True ends.

juuust finished pil/slashs "pigeon blood" and still collecting my thoughts, in one way or another, before feeling ready to rate/write sth about it - now all there´s left is abit fapping in our cafeteria (yes seriously) & then back to work...

16 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Tokyo Babel.

First off, was anyone able to guess the name of the big baddie,

Reveal hidden contents

Metatron?

I'm a fan of the CW's Supernatural, a show heavy on the supernatural and mythology, so I felt like a genius when I was easily able to guess his name out of all them angels ^_^

Anyways, because I'm a dumbass who loves to do the white-knighting, I went straight into Sorami's Bad End, and I swear I haven't cried this hard since a certain KnS bad ending back in November. 

Those final moments were just so. sooo. SOOOOOO tragic

Reveal hidden contents

SnyeDQS.jpg (1016×566)
I think a part of me died reading through this scene ._.

I shall mourn for the next 30 minutes, then get right back to the Normal / True ends.

I was able to figure out the big baddie, but from a different source - I'm a huge Shin Megami Tensei fan, and esp. my experiences with Nocturne stood out in my mind when reading through TB. :)

Man, you really marathoned through that route :sachi: I'm envious, for some reason I just wasn't very emotionally invested in her arc. :/