What are you playing?

Finished Ever 17. And, to be honest, I am a bit disappointed with the ending.

Spoiler

So, in the end he came back in time and told older You to summon himself? Isn't it a time paradox or something? I know every piece of fiction sets its own rules, but come on...

Also, impact of some revelation scenes was lowered because I guessed several plot points. They were still pretty powerful though.

In the end I'm a bit confused that score to give to this VN. It is better than all of the VNs I've given 8 to, but I don't think it deserves a solid 9. I'll still give it 8 for now, though I might reconsider it in the future.

Going to start reading Tokyo Babel tomorrow! Also, is my English good enough for this forum?

On 2016年4月18日 at 5:39 PM, Forgetful Frank said:

:vinty:

'Updating' on what I'm currently playing...I've gone a little coo-coo and started several new VN's without finishing the one's I've already started. :wafuu:

Now I have so many-- I'm a little overwhelmed: :komari:

(In no particular order)

• Deardrops
  • Eroge! ~H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai~
  • euphoria
  • Grisaia no Kajitsu
  • Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort
  • Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!
  • Neko Para Vol.2 ~Shimai Neko no Shukure~
  • Ourai no Gahkthun ~What a Shining Braves~
  • Shinigami no Kiss wa Wakare no Aji

I am enjoying reading them all, though. :miyako:

It's just now becoming a little difficult what to pick to continue next during each of my reading sessions. ^_^

That's a lot to read at the same time :marie: 

I am so proud :kosame: 

:saber:I FINALLY FINISHED STEIN;GATE!!!:saber:

After about a month going through distractions and such i'm finished, and it feels GREAT!:saber:

This was truly an awesome VN and i'm happy to have read this, the true ending really was the kicker for me and I just got so much feels for OkabexKurisu.:miyako:

Next i'm going to play Thousand Lies I just downloaded. hope it will be a nice way to pass the time.

I'm currently finishing If My Heart Had Wings(Pulltop ver, also uncensored) :makina: Oh Amane you cutie klutz! :sacchan:

Done with Koisuru Natsu no Last Resort, Katawa Shoujo, Sakura Beach(all), Touching(or Teaching?) Feeling(though more of a dating sim). And now, I'm gonna read:

• Nekopara(all volumes)
  • Stein;s Gate
  • Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai! (there's a 2nd one I think)
  • My Girlfriend is the President
  • Clannad
  • Tomoyo After Story
  • A Kiss for The Petals(all of them. ALL.)
  • Sakura Swim Club
  • Symphonic Rain
  • AIR
  • Lonely Yuri
  • Noble Works
  • KoiChoco
  • Lililum x Triangle
  • Koi iro Chi! Lips
  • Rewrite
  • Wanko Kurasou
  • Ikinari Anata ni Koishiteiru
  • Hoshizora no Memoria
  • and at least 5 more that I forgot. :holo::rimu::wahaha:

I definitely recommend If My Heart Had Wings, but you'll be confused with Ageha's route at first, but fret not, there's a 2nd patch coming that'll fix it. And currently, all the fan discs and Sweet Love are untranslated, but I hear some people plan to translate it after the 2nd patch. Also if you haven't played Katawa Shoujo--it's a masterpiece! If not, one of the best. So yeah....hope you find something interesting from the recommends. VISUAL NOVELS/NOVELS FOR LIFE!! READING IS AWESOME!! Especially with ecchi in the mix :makina::kosame::mare:

Tried to challenge the infamous machine translation from Flyable Heart. To be honest, while the translation was quite off (And sometimes I need to reread it in order to understand it) I think it's still not too bad though compared to Soukoku narration translation (I might be wrong here). Actually, instead of complaining about the translation, I want to complained about the font choice which frankly was very awful. For my opinion about this game, I think the OP was very catchy, the character design was quite cute and MC was like to eat very much.

Well I haven't had much time to read recently, with midterms and my translation project, but this weekend looks pretty open so I've decided to start something new. Got キミへ贈る、ソラの花  the other day and I think it looks pretty nice.

Just started it. I'm not really a huge fan of nakige, but the summary really intrigued me. Sounds weird but interesting :sacchan:

Restarted Kara no Shoujo, got stuck on a bad ending last time.

(One KnS ending spoiler)

Spoiler

You get kidnapped with Toko who gets killed in front of you and then you die too

Gonna try to not use a walkthrough for once again, who knows what I'll get. Also I've read Cartagra now so there's that. Don't remember much except who the killer is.

Nice atmosphere and all, pretty good OST, the detectiving stuff is great save for Investigations requiring pixel hunting like craaaaaazy

Tried out Symphonic Rain too but I don't think I'm in the mood for it, also the character designs turned me off

16 hours ago, Funyarinpa said:

Restarted Kara no Shoujo, got stuck on a bad ending last time.

(One KnS ending spoiler)

Reveal hidden contents

You get kidnapped with Toko who gets killed in front of you and then you die too

Gonna try to not use a walkthrough for once again, who knows what I'll get.

Spoiler

I don't remember that ending. Do you get it by missing the clue on the skirt pocket in the first case or by missing the meeting with the forensics doctor on a especific day in the second case? Those are the only two instances where i recall people getting REALLY stuck on.

3 hours ago, onorub said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I don't remember that ending. Do you get it by missing the clue on the skirt pocket in the first case or by missing the meeting with the forensics doctor on a especific day in the second case? Those are the only two instances where i recall people getting REALLY stuck on.

misremembered who the girl was

Spoiler

It was Onihime or someone, the student council president

Also who was I supposed to pick for

Spoiler

the handwriting sample? P. annoyed that I couldn't get it >_>

Also wasn't there a KnS walkthrough on here

edit: Found it and very likely spoiled myself on the killer. Didn't find who I was supposed to pick for the above spoiler.

Great

35 minutes ago, Funyarinpa said:

edit: Found it and very likely spoiled myself on the killer. Didn't find who I was supposed to pick for the above spoiler.

Great

Spoiler

If i'm not mistaken, you have to pick the missing girl and talk to the kendo club chick in the girls academy because she has a paper with the handwriting of said missing girl.

51 minutes ago, Desert35 said:

I'm taking a break from noble works in order to read Danganronpa 2 and for now I just began the first chapter and I already love the game a lot with all the characters who are awesome and very funny!!! :D

look at you go

Spoiler

PREPARE FOR DESPAIR :upupu: 

Just finished Nobel works and I have to say I liked it alot, probably due to the setting it was in, its a totally new setting and most of the people(except that one person you know) are totally unfamiliar to you, so there are no childhood friends or that one close friend of yours around to make it stereotypical,and I like the idea of meeting new people without some bland narrative introduction when it comes to characters.Humor was great, made me laugh alot and there were a lof ot those moments. The common route was probably one of the best I have read ,filled with interaction with all the characters,and I actually like it alot, because when it ended and you have to pick a girl, its kind of sad because you don't get to spend time with all of the other characters, so it kind of neglects some people despite the the fact that they are in close proximity and all go to the same school. The art was great, and the music was really good, liked it alot , first Yuzusoft game, and I like the company already, probably going to try some of their other games when I'm in the mood. Going to play Evenicle, though I'm not really a big fan of alicesoft, but the rpg part attracted me, so here goes to a lot of time that I'm going to spend on a game,spent 100 hours on kamidori, and that was only just one route...I hope there isn't that much grinding...but when you complain about grinding in a rpg...pointless. 

I enjoyed Lucid 9 a lot but

Be warned, it will put through the emotional wringer

The slice of life parts made me care and fall in love with the characters, the dialogue is sharp and often hilarious, and I liked the parts where you had to think/deduce to solve the mystery, almost in an Ace Attorney like way.

3 hours ago, grim_tales1 said:

I enjoyed Lucid 9 a lot but

Reveal hidden contents

Be warned, it will put through the emotional wringer

Oh good, I downloaded it earlier today so I look forward to having a good cry.

Played Accidental Demon Slayers today. It's a Ren'Py one, and a bit rough around the edges in the presentational/spelling department for it, but it was alright. Good bit of fun, and some quite amusing parodying of typical horror tropes made it a laugh in parts.

Definitely gonna get around to Tokyo Babel in the next few days. Definitely. If I remember.