What are you playing?

depends, some VNs get into the action right away and hook me in faster ie. euphoria, others like KnS2 i wouldve quit on the spot if it wasnt for the sole fact that it was KnS, but man it took me like 3 days of couple hour readings to knock out that prologue

swan song kinda had to set up its apocalyptic setting asap so that was easy to get into too

Well I came down with a cold yesterday and have been stuck at home all day. Started playing Princess evagile after taking a small break from tick! tack! Ended up loving it and I´m now on chapter 12 in one play session x_X 

When I looked up from the screen just now I swear I saw Rise standing in my room. (Think thats my queue to stop playing) :michiru: 

Anyways, yeah like I said I really like it so far. Its light and a little predictable, but still keeps me laughing. Really like the goofy comedy and ... colorful characters. Looking forward to the routes. Gonna do Rise first, (giggity), cuz pink hair = instant win. (Though Chiho comes in close second because... twintails!) 

Character-wise, Ayaka's the best girl but Ritsuko has the most satisfying plot. Those Kitamikado sisters are great.

But if you have access to W Happiness and know Japanese, Mitsuki is easily the best. ^_^ 

Princess Evangile is one of those very few "better than run-of-the-mill" kind of moege games. It's not just cute girls trying to sleep with the protag and each heroine have their own story and drama. 

Edited by CeruleanGamer

^finally, someone else who can appreciate the purple that is Mitsuki ^_^

~~

FUUUUUUH Mary, why must you have Yukari's voice??!!! Her VA apparently voiced a whopping 446 characters including repeats, and I see alotta other familiars, damn.

kawashima rino is p. kewl at least.

prolly the only eroge VA I will remember because she's everywhere lol

sharnoth's probably my favorite VN so I hope you enjoy it

especially the 10/10 god-given minigame

anyway a large part of why sharnoth's cool is its writing style, but the TL doesn't carry it over all too well. listening to the voices, however, are really fun due to the poetic way they narrate/speak. my suggestion would be to listen more than read

Finished Arimura's route in Chaos;Child. Save for the hilarious delusion triggers (unlike C;H, they exist pretty much solely for over the top humour here... and hidden flags that are never explained), it was nothing special. That is, until the ending came. Oh boy, was the ending cool, it was almost like it was written for me. :D C;C seems to have a knack for endings so far, though a lot of it just has to do with a certain someone that just pulls at all my hype strings. The only downside to this is that if that certain someone isn't the subject of the true route, I will lose my shit. :pyaa: 

anyway a large part of why sharnoth's cool is its writing style, but the TL doesn't carry it over all too well. listening to the voices, however, are really fun due to the poetic way they narrate/speak. my suggestion would be to listen more than read

can confirm, i passed my settle down hurdle already, there's just something very charming about the dialogue, and Mary's analytical narrative internal monologues are indeed a pleasure to listen to

or maybe its the heterochromia..

euphoria (nemu route)

WHAT THE EVERLIVING ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS

So I'm in the first scene after escaping the facility and JESUS FUCK how can one even think of this shit-swapping contraption

What is this shit

Literally scared of burping right now

WHAT THE EVERLIVING SHIT

like just

WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME

also my mom brought me a hot drink in the middle of the damn scene, gonna try to drink it while I read the rest. Challenge time

you're only at Nemu's route and already have that type of reaction :illya:

wait, actually, is that your first route you're reading?

Fourth route

This just goes above and beyond everything else though

fuck

how can human beings think of this

euphoria (nemu route)

WHAT THE EVERLIVING ACTUAL FUCK IS THIS

Hidden Content

Wait ... did she see the scene? That one would be hard to explain to ones' parents :pyaa:

no dude, my room's door is locked at all times

EDIT (euphoria nemu route)

and then the FUCKING EJACULATION COUNTER APPEARS

WHAT THE FUCK

HOW DID IT MANAGE TO GET WORSE

Edited by Funyarinpa

Honestly the best thing about Euphoria getting translated is seeing reactions like this. :wahaha: Just you wait for the human washing machine scene, I still think that is by far the worst thing in the entire VN.

I wonder which route that is in

Also, props to Clockup for making a game where bathroom utensils such as toilets and washing machines are a game mechanic. Eagerly awaiting the bathtub sex scene

Honestly the best thing about Euphoria getting translated is seeing reactions like this. :wahaha: Just you wait for the human washing machine scene, I still think that is by far the worst thing in the entire VN.

Surely it's not worse than human toilet Rinne? That was the only scene that really disturbed me.

I agree with Ariurotl's assessment of most disturbing scene :P

~~
Got rekt on my first try of Shikkoku no Sharnoth's mini game, wasn't expecting the sudden homing collapse from the monsters going for the 4th fragment. Was pretty annoying, since I'm impatient and I just wanted to blitz my way through but nope, gotta spend a few turns corralling them and then sprinting like a madman. At least I got a pretty game over Mary CG for my troubles :angel:

Hidden Content

I found that Rinne toilet scene to be pretty fucking hot somehow

Yes I'm jacked in the head