What are you playing?

back to playing fairytale requiem, because yeah....my boss deleted all eroge i´ve been reading on the pc in our office, namely mugen kairou2, ilkenie2 & some others, after the police appeared there yesterday to question me about few things regarding my charming attitude when coming to my subordinates...

I... I just... I'm more concerned by what you mean by 'charming attitude' :3

Finally getting round to playing Sekien no Inganock after figuring out how to use the VN reader thing properly. Really loving the atmosphere present, even right at the start. The art is suitably grimy too, great stuff.

back to playing fairytale requiem, because yeah....my boss deleted all eroge i´ve been reading on the pc in our office, namely mugen kairou2, ilkenie2 & some others, after the police appeared there yesterday to question me about few things regarding my charming attitude when coming to my subordinates...

Please, do elaborate on this post :P

started wish upon a shooting star and just got to the intro cinematic after mare.... does her thing, and i have SO many questions but i just wanted to say wouldn't it have been amazing if mare was just a cosplayer? that would have made for a really funny vn I think

I think I'm like 25% through Onikakushi. 

Just finished Onikakushi Chapter 4.I'm enjoying it, really. Even though besides the very few moments the game talks about the dam murder it's pure slice of life, I'm somehow enjoying it.  Rena is somehow somewhat cute at times, mostly thanks to the VA. 

I'm replaying Onikakushi in preparation for Watanagashi, and this time I found a patch that only adds voices to the game, keeping the MangaGamer sprites and the original backgrounds (which I love). I'll probably buy it soon after I finish Onikakushi, but I guess I should wait for a PS3 voice (and only voice) patch for the time being. I'll probably complete Planescape Torment in the meantime. 

Edited by Funyarinpa

After getting incredibly bored with this  first hour of Cross Channel, I'm replaying Onikakushi (Higurashi CH1). I'll probably get around to buying Watanagashi shortly afterwards. 

Duuuude...the beginning is pretty damn boring, but it's pretty good once you slog through the the first route.  The mindfucks that VN doles out are great, and the ending was like a major kick in the crotch.  It also has a very interesting route system.  The writing can seem kinda off sometimes, but I'm pretty sure that's just ixrec's translation. Comyu was the same; the writing didn't seem too good, but the original Japanese writing for both VNs is supposed to be pretty damn good, if what I've been told is true.  I admittedly stalled it for a while, but I came back to it eventually, and I was pretty happy that I chose to do so.

Please, do elaborate on this post :P

ayo it like i said, i got screwed by some idealists who believes that when working in gastronomy your human rights are protected, btw. polite manners are a common thing all whilst living a happy life. some guys/gals went to the local chamber of industry & commerce where they complained hard about me seemingly threating them like tools only btw my methods in maximizing their productivity + they even told those fellows (whilst beeing whiney) that i´m a pervert who´s having the bad habit of groping their (juicy little female) butts, or bitchslapping dudes when confronted with critism concerning me playing eroge whilst at work btw if they refuse of non going full out in a self-destructive manner (which is how i usually threat myself).
all in all its been quite some bad day for me as their always beloved sous-chef....

edit: me having lots of crazed ass eroge installed on our computer didnt do me any good either...:/

i can assure you that i dont, no idea why those worthless ones complained in the first place, as the only thing that comes to mind is them beeing dissatisfied with me in general, thus hoping to get rid of me by doing stuff like that. okay i like groping butts, its abad habit of mine, but it never happened against ones will or in a sexually motivated manner and for those other allegations...is it really that wrong to request professionalism whilst working for a 2* restaurant, or to put it another way am i really the only one who´s supposed to suffer from overwork by giving it my all to the very best of my abbilities? & yeah i do play/ read eroge whilst at work, BUT thats only happening during breaks or when on toilette btw when i´m in dire need of deflecting myself from harsh reality in case i once again ended up staying in kitchen after everyone else went home already before i (since this is voluntary & unpaid, i might as well read some eroge to ease my mind).

edit: my now 3rd attempt of reading fairytale requiem is making good progress, abit proud of me, yep XD still its early ero content comes across abit weird

Onikakushi Chapter 8 

Rena shouting "LIES!" was genuinely terrifying. fuck O. O

~~~

O_O (Onikakushi full spoilers)

I think I only have one more chapter to go in Onikakushi. I just ended the part where Rena keeps muttering "I'm sorry" in the rain (AKA Chapter 11). I am not sure but I think I was spoiled on a huge-ass plot twist beforehand which currently explains many things but DAMN if this shit isn't  EVEN BETTER the second time around. I damn near jumped off my chair the first time I heard Rena scream "LIES!!"- My first time through, I wasn't using the voices patch (because I thought they weren't possible to get without getting PS3 sprites/BGs in the process, which I didn't want) but it's a must for this game, I understand that now. Scary as all fuck. Damn I should really just hold off but damn do I want to read Watanagashi right now. Fuck it getting Watanagashi tomorrow. Also the part where Keiichi tries to stay away from the gang is kinda heartwrenching :(

Finally finished Hoshizora no Memoria. It turned out to be a bit boring. The story was meh, the only thing keeping me going was the characters really. Don't know why it is so highly rated.

Now starting Kamidori Alchemy Meister and really digging it. The amount of content is overwhelming and I really enjoy the idea of upgrading your workshop.

I'm looking forward to it. It'll be my second time after Corpse Party to read a VN series that has multiple installments, and I've been itching for a series #justreadFate/Stay&Muv-Luv&Majikoi DW THESE ARE ON MY RADAR TOO

Though, if I go on a mass rulebreaking spree on Dec. 31st and all of a sudden you guys see newest member  "desplicE" or something being created on Jan 1st with a new IP address and whatnot.. . :sachi:

Cartagra first impressions:

• For 2005, the art's not bad at all, and the game has all the basic necessities like backlog, notes on saves, voice playback continuing after clicking..
  • Kazuna is such a sweetheart
"Yes, you can join me on the search"

ajrFSKu.png (815×645)

...LADY DID YOU NOT HEAR WHAT HE SAID

Due to the mystery-crime nature of this stuff, I will post updates as I progress regarding my theories and baseless assumptions, along with more Kazuna highlights 'less she isn't an important character and gets ganked

Which leads me to Baseless assumption #1:

Kazuna's "missing" twin sister, Yura, is the serial-teeth-adomen-eating murderer

ggez, I'm ready to move onto Kara no Shoujo now

.....Don't laugh ;-;

Into Chapter 2 of Cartagra

I gave into temptation and made Shugo try to take a quick bath and so he got BJ'ed by Rin, for the record I'm gonna *try* to hook him up with Kazuna, so he must abstain from now on. A quick reload shows that outright not taking a bath results in getting some CGs with the cute but underaged Hatsune instead, dunno if these two can get together but a teenager and some near-30s dude, no ty. 

I'm going for an "all choices are absolute" playthrough though so hopefully that Rin scene doesn't lock in some future outcomes. Gotta admit though, Shugo playing hard-to-get with Rin is damn hilarious:

pUxTuxf.png (815×645)

Nope.

LDCijdi.png (813×643)

Toji's cool. She's that typical badass ally type character, always feels good to have them, hopefully there won't be any future drama due to her leaking info to Shugo from the Hand of Death

VAvoGNC.png (815×643)

Hey Shugo, I know she's badass and all, but sorry nope, you're gonna get together with Kazuna.

And then you get to the end of Chapter 1 + beginning of Chapter 2 and realize why Gore & Graphic Violence are the top ranked VNDB tags for Cartagra:

NSFW:

http://i.imgur.com/Gc1pg7h.png

WTFfFFff

Note to self: don't read Cartagra right before going to bed.

Conflict Foreshadowing #1: Wut? Some Hand of Death leader had a girl named "Hyo" to be his mistress? Wut? She looks like exactly like Yura? Wut? Kazuna is Yura's twin sister? 

Them Hand of Death bois are totally gonna try to kidnap Kazuna to replace "Hyo" and we're gonna have lots of funtime drama about that before 'Hyo' herself pops up in the nick of time for da plot twists