What are you playing?

It was meant to help illustrate Amako losing himself to madness in the moment.

Ahhh.  That makes more sense.  For some reason I didn't think of that; guess I was just too wrapped up in the shitstorm of misery to actually think it out.

Finished Swan Song.  I surprisingly liked the music, even though most of the tracks were pretty short and looped, just like they usually do.  They seemed to fit the scenes they were in a lot better than other VNs like Princess Evangile (where I started to hate the BGM with a burning passion), so I didn't mind them as much.

Starting KoiRizo.  I'm kinda glad the patch got released when it did, since now I can go read a fluffy moege that will let me cool down from Swan Song.  \o/

Doing KoiRizo fandiscs now. Haruto is so much better than Soutarou as a protagonist imo and I wish he was the protagonist on KoiRizo instead. But I did enjoy Yuuhi route especially the 3P (threesome) scene with her and

Nagisa

Looking forward to the afterstory of Umi because I saw there seems to be a

wedding scene

on it. Way to close an afterstory with the main heroine (on Soutarou's side).

Just finished Asuho's route in Hoshizora no Memoria. I honestly wasn't a big fan of her route and I kind of liked the common route better.

The route did get a bet more interesting when Mare popped again and started reaping nightmares.

Well onto the tsundere heroine.  :lol:  I have a feeling that if I really like this route (which it's a bloody tsundere, of course I will) then I'll be reading this VN at a much faster pace.

Well I just flew through Komomo's route which I found to be a much more enjoyable read then Asuho's route, even without my tsundere bias. I'm kind of sad to see it end though. :(

They managed to actually keep some level of suspense until the end. I love how Komomo danced Kosame back from the grave Elite Beat Agents style.

I noticed that her second h-scene also had a TON of spelling errors.

Got Takako's ending in Cartagra.

Y u do dis ;-;

Also DAAAAAAAMN she's hot. Kazuna's adorable but Takako's so much better when it comes to allure. Is there a fandisc or something where Shogo and Takako have a happy life together? Please tell me there is ;-;

Ironically Kazuna is best girl from what I played of Kara no Shoujo but here Takako is just too good.

Finished Cartagra, great ending except for one point

which is telepathy. Also, is it just me or are Kazuna and Shogo being a bit too nonchalant about Yura being a serial fucking killer? Kinda confusing ending to be honest.

Decent overall, 7/10. Hopefully Kara no Shoujo is better (Cartagra's mystery wasn't very intriguing).

No way, Isuzu's route is the be- ahahahaha!  No, I can't even say that as a joke.  I'm sorry, I tried.

I loved Komomo's route because it was one of the few in Hoshimemo that had actual depth to it besides pure drama.  It also had a bit of relevance to my own life, which made it a bit more powerful than it would have been otherwise.  I cried like a little bitch.

Well I just flew through Komomo's route which I found to be a much more enjoyable read then Asuho's route, even without my tsundere bias. I'm kind of sad to see it end though. :(

They managed to actually keep some level of suspense until the end. I love how Komomo danced Kosame back from the grave Elite Beat Agents style.

If you liked her route, then do Kosame's immediately afterwards.  You were probably gonna do it anyway, because, well, you know if you've finished Komomo's route, but really, don't do another one first.

Playing Majikoi, already finished Wanko's route which was a pretty big letdown since very little happened very quickly in it and then it was over. Shame, because she's the only cute one of the main grills. Doing Miyako's route now, and at least there's some interesting stuff going on (and I'm not talking about the excessive sex)

Playing Majikoi, already finished Wanko's route which was a pretty big letdown since very little happened very quickly in it and then it was over. Shame, because she's the only cute one of the main grills. Doing Miyako's route now, and at least there's some interesting stuff going on (and I'm not talking about the excessive sex)

Which Miyako "route"? She has like a dozen routes (mostly bad endings though)... xD

I absolutely loved Wanko's route. Even though it's pretty short, it had a ton of emotion and is actually the most realistic one out of all the girls. A touch of reality can definitely amplify the storyline's goodness and it is my preference vs the crazy shounen-like endings where justice/good guys always win and everything works out in the end.

Which Miyako "route"? She has like a dozen routes (mostly bad endings though)... xD

I absolutely loved Wanko's route. Even though it's pretty short, it had a ton of emotion and is actually the most realistic one out of all the girls. A touch of reality can definitely amplify the storyline's goodness and it is my preference vs the crazy shounen-like endings where justice/good guys always win and everything works out in the end.

No clue which one, I didn't even know there was more than one but I last stopped when

Miyako is fighting Chris and Wanko on the roof

I suppose I just expected Wanko's route to have... more lol

She loses, then runs away for a day, then decides to be a dietitian and happy end. I did like the training though.

No clue which one, I didn't even know there was more than one but I last stopped when

Miyako is fighting Chris and Wanko on the roof

Haha I was just kidding. Miyako only has a main route + after story in Majikoi but the bad endings in the game all lead to her and Yamato living "happily ever after" vs the heroine you're trying to go for.

The Miyako bad ends usually happen if you compliment Miyako in some way in the common route.  They are absolutely hilarious, and almost always end with her screwing Yamato and them getting married.  Although you should absolutely reject Miyako when you get to that choice in her route, the bad end is hilarious and amazing.

The Miyako bad ends usually happen if you compliment Miyako in some way in the common route.  They are absolutely hilarious, and almost always end with her screwing Yamato and them getting married.  Although you should absolutely reject Miyako when you get to that choice in her route, the bad end is hilarious and amazing.

Oh yeah, I was planning on doing that after finishing her route. :holo:

Speaking of which, is there an easy way to fill the missing ending skits (skits that play when you quit the game) on Majikoi? All I keep doing is starting the game then quitting to get them all, and I'm still missing 4 ending skits because I keep getting duplicates. I am probably at my 500+ reset now. :/ I just wanna collect them all. It's funny because the translation team seems to have translated all of them too!

Decent overall, 7/10. Hopefully Kara no Shoujo is better (Cartagra's mystery wasn't very intriguing).

KnS isn't without its flaws but I thought it was better. One thing it does better is make the protagonist feel like an actual detective. Shugo didn't really do much deduction on his own and was basically lead to most of the answers by others, while KnS's protagonist strikes you as a smart guy who knows his shit. A lot of the supporting cast is also better, imo.

Osadai was, in all honesty, a lot more enjoyable than I expected. Every route filled me with happiness and moe. The amount of references was to me, amazing. That and the amount of dank memes made it that much more enjoyable. The developers even managed to predict the future to some extent of dankness:

p47SxIf.png

Just do it.

The characters them selves all proved to me highly like able and their personalities for the most part were consistent. From Virgin Zouma-sensei to Saionji the Panda even the side characters were hilarious. I mean who wouldn't want to jump into Saionji's arms? 

I went Ran > Ell > Yukino > Puchin as my route order and I do feel it was pretty solid that way. Doing Ran's route first was helpful as when the brainwashing would happen in other routes you know she was all good.

Ell was to me hands down the cutest out of all of them, no arguments. Her CG's were spot on and her route had the most growth as a character. 

Puchin was... disappointing but still managed to be a really fun route. The thing that made her route dissapointing to me was the change in her personality. Now, I get that before fucking Jun she was a president and now she can be a normal girl and all, but her lovey-dovey mode was pretty hardcore. I missed the Puchin that would slap Jun with a fan when he cracked an ero joke. At the same time, I played Osadai because I just wanted a bunch of cute, flirty, lovey-dovey kinda stuff, so it managed to deliver. Moving on to CG's between Puchin and Ell it's hard to say who is better. I feel like Puchin has a slight edge though because well I feel like that. 

Yukino's route I tried to avoid until closer to the end because I figured it was going to be "that" route and just boring as all hell. Turns out I was wrong and she also managed to pull my heartstrings. Not saying her route was emotional or anything, rather it was just really cute and I felt super happy when playing it. Pretty much every route managed to do that which is why I enjoyed Osadai so much. Patting her head, screwing her in the oval office, and giving her the strength to continue being the president were all fun to experience. Unlike Kosaki though, I don't believe she had the best CG's. 

Last but not least Ran. I have to say it is hard for my to put my thoughts on her route into words. Not because it wasn't fun to read, and not because it was the best thing I have ever read. It was exactly as I expected from Osadai, sex, over the top antagonists, panda's, and references out the ass. Which by no means is a bad thing. I didn't really like the whole sailor moon thing though. It was nice but I felt like Jun was a dumbass for not realizing it sooner. That's OK though since it's Osadai. Ran's first h CG was pretty awesome, except for the horribly drawn genitalia. Then when she was on all four's was just too good.

Overall, I got exactly what I wanted from Osadai and look forward to reading the fan-disc in the future. 

TyM9v2q.png

oLT1oaZ.png