What are you playing?

Just finished Idol Magical Girl Chiru Chiru Michiru after stalling the second part for like a month. Since I don't know Japanese I can't rate the overall quality of the translation but I did find it to be an overall good read. It's very funny and I couldn't help but smile through Michiru's antics. :D

I'm tempted to re read through Grisaia for Michiru's route or re-read Fate/Stay Night (Got the vita patches which didn't exist when I read through Fate/Stay Night) but probably won't do them because I should read something new. So I'll finally finish Hoshizora no Memoria which I'm right at the end of the common route for.

Remember to love Michiru! :D

Been playing Bunny Black, it's fun and definitely keeps you interested.

The gameplay wasn't as bad I'd expected it to be, and the h-scenes are good while some even have plot-relevance.

I'm already at the part where we turn Forzelotte back from being Cozelotte.

And onto the main discussion, 

The Best Grill is .....

Ekate

And I also always thought that her voice seemed a bit familiar, well what do you know the same person voiced Wanko from Majikoi.

Started Pretty x Cation 2, but it's freaking me out how the heroines blink, mouths move when talking, hair moves when they do, inhale/exhale, etc. Since I'm use to Majikoi, Muv Luv (although Altered Fable, their mouths moved, got use to it) G Senjou, Grisaia being all static sprites and only moving occasionally.

Knowing that, I'm restarting Muv Luv to get me pumped (or question if I even want to) for the kickstarter that should be running soon....I still dislike Sumika though.

So making a bit more progress in Snow Sakura...but I'm wondering if I should quit before I lose braincells...I just came across a Jar Jar Binks reference the translator decided to throw in randomly... -_- But, it's not the first (now ancient) pop-culture reference I've seen while reading this, so I guess I'll live.

Guess I'll just have to man up and hope for the best. :amane:

Yeah but the saving money part is only true at the start, once you have hired 9 units and have bought the basic equipment, money is hardly an issue. Right now I'm sitting with more than 100k money with nothing good to spend it on.

One piece of advice is that you should definitely buy two Fairies at the start. They are really useful and I still have 2 of them.

Indeed that is what I did and it's really helpful indeed. Money isn't a problem after some time indeed ^^

I finally got around reading Sharin no Kuni to it's conclusion. I've been stalling it for a pretty long time because got burned out in the beginning of Natsumi's chapter when nothing happen.

Natsumi's chapter got slightly more interesting towards the end, but it was definitely the least impressive of the bunch. The communication between Morita and Natsumi was pretty annoying to follow in all it's awkwardness and Houzuki's cruel methods didn't have the same novelty that made them so powerful in the earlier chapters.

On the other hand the final chapter was really impressive. Ririko being there all along was a pretty clever twist and their fight to stop the execution and save their friends was exiting. And their the failure and the despair that came with it was quite captivating as well. The whole way from the prison to their eventually freedom was bumpy road of despair and hope and the final scene about struggling upwards the cavern, only warm memories of friends driving Morita forward, was quite inspiring.

When first started playing Sharin no Kuni I thought Natsumi was going to be the most interesting heroine. But the time I got to her chapter and tried struggling through the awkward beginning, I realized that I Sachi was actually way more interesting. This also contributed to me stalling the game. When I picked it up again I just redid the the earlier chapters and went with Sachi. And I wasn't disappointed. Like Ren said in his rant streams, the way the handled the relationships in Sharin is actually really good. Especially the scene in Natsumi's chapter where Morita and Sachi discuss their relationship and what they should do with Natsumi was really great.  

Finally got motivation to actually start Osadai. I was planning on doing Yukino --> Ell --> Ran --> Puchin because I wanted to save best girl for last, but I ended up doing Ran first because it was to tempting. 

As of this post I am on episode 3 of Ran-neechan's route and tbh the story is pretty much "let's go with it". I went in expecting this and it is proving fun to read. I really love when Qoo yells the name of that ray gun, which I forgot the name of. 

H scenes are enjoyable so far, currently on the paizuri one in her room. I have to say the genitals were pretty badly redrawn though.

Edited by LiquidShu

GGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR (Kara no Shoujo spoilers)

I keep getting the ending where I get abducted alongside the student body president. Fucking damn it, how do I get out of this? I decided to let the forensics get the handwriting samples but that didn't help. I think I will pick the wrong answers so that she doesn't decide to open up to me.

edit: Looked at the walkthrough just now, dafuq. This shit's COMPLICATED, yo

edit 2:

(related to endings)

Would you recommend me to play all routes? I think I will do so since I quite like this game. Also, should I play Orihime's or Kyoko's route first? Those two interest me the most. If there's a general recommended route order, I'd like to know about it. I do know that I can't get the true ending on my first try.