What are you playing?

YU-NO, why are you doing this

THEY HAD A BABY

THEY HAD A BAAABBYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3

Update

;________________________;

Yu-no trying to comfort Takuya after Sayless was killed... it was one of the most heart-wrenching scenes I have ever seen in a VN (only one ending from 999, Virtue's Last Reward, and Ever17 compare).

though fucking COME ON Takuya, Sayless was murdered less than a month ago and you sleep with a stranger? Not even the Reflector can rid you of herpes, you know. 

(legitimately pissed about that h-scene)

I'm currently through Swan Song and Aroe is goddamn obnoxious, I never hated a character so much since Faris and Mayuri.

Why did the author thought it was a good idea to give her such a horrible personality (and voice) even if it's justified? I hope she'll end up slaughtered by a grizzly.

resumed reading rasen kairou 2 & not sure if i really want to review it afterwards, at least for now (need to sleep abit over it first) - depression mode activated. must note that the plot´s atmosphere is way heavier than in its precedessor

well after a loooooong time I managed to install cross channel tower of friends (had to download I mean buy the cd versions >_> )

so the prime world and the other world crossed at one point, the prime where taichi was nuts and made a tower with his friends (literally) and the other world where he was alone because he saved all of his friends, I read that miki when she is cleaning the floor (week 2 i think it is) she is cleaning the blood of herself when you killed her in the prime world.

I'm really confused D:

So, after reading "Cruso had it easy" - felt like something similar to it. Ended up with Imouto paradise... God, what a mistake.... so many times I've wanted to punch my screen... :P Does anyone actually "read" this VN? Or do they just skip to the good parts? It's so painful...

Don't get me wrong, I went in knowing full well what kinda VN it is, but the complete and utter lack of concerns (zero fucks given), and how readily accepted his cheesy advances are - is actually more of a turn off then it is a turn on. I guess I like it when there's some semblance of understanding that "they are going against sociatal norm". With how it is right now, they might as well be strangers, because "Imouto paradise" loses all meaning when there's no sense of taboo. But maybe I'm weird for thinking like that.

:P Doesn't help the protag is a total derp with his "humor".

So I went back on brass restoration I want to finish all the routes, I forgot how annoying the music was, my god it's really bad :( now I know why I dropped it last time.

So, after reading "Cruso had it easy" - felt like something similar to it. Ended up with Imouto paradise... God, what a mistake.... so many times I've wanted to punch my screen... :P Does anyone actually "read" this VN? Or do they just skip to the good parts? It's so painful...

Don't get me wrong, I went in knowing full well what kinda VN it is, but the complete and utter lack of concerns (zero fucks given), and how readily accepted his cheesy advances are - is actually more of a turn off then it is a turn on. I guess I like it when there's some semblance of understanding that "they are going against sociatal norm". With how it is right now, they might as well be strangers, because "Imouto paradise" loses all meaning when there's no sense of taboo. But maybe I'm weird for thinking like that.

:P Doesn't help the protag is a total derp with his "humor".

That being said, still less obnoxious then Ikikoi. :sachi: I dropped that one only halfway through the first scene. IP I'll likely slog through for the Imouto goodness.  :illya:

you should "read" dual phase to really understand what a bad vn is :P

So I went back on brass restoration I want to finish all the routes, I forgot how annoying the music was, my god it's really bad :( now I know why I dropped it last time.

you should "read" dual phase to really understand what a bad vn is :P

Yeah I never did finish BR, felt pretty homebrew to me - guess I've been spoiled by VO's and half-decent art.

As for dual phase...been there, done that - washed my eyes out with bleach. :P

why oh why must the already rare sister on sister incest VNs be completely freaky and wierd? why can't at least one be something half normal?

:(

Yeah I never did finish BR, felt pretty homebrew to me - guess I've been spoiled by VO's and half-decent art.

As for dual phase...been there, done that - washed my eyes out with bleach. :P

why oh why must the already rare sister on sister incest VNs be completely freaky and wierd? why can't it be something half normal?

:(

because the plot is irrelevant and so everything else except having incests going on(and other weird shits that I don't want to recall) to quench the thirst of those who have that fetish :P is like trying to find a meaning to boku no pico... sorry I went to far not even imouto paradise deserves such comparison D:

because the plot is irrelevant and so everything else except having incests going on to quench the thirst of those who have that fetish :P is like trying to find a meaning to boku no pico... sorry I went to far not even imouto paradise deserves such comparison D:

There's truth to that, but still - if you look up sister+sister incest on vndb, almost every title has the NASTY stuff, scat, hardcore bondage, rape, guro../shivers. Now, if someone made a nice, "normal"(albeit painfully stupid) Imouto paradise, that was YURI based, man, I'd pay good money for that. call my tastes softcore, but i'll take that over some of the dank stuff I've seen out there... :ph34r:

There's truth to that, but still - if you look up sister+sister incest on vndb, almost every title has the NASTY stuff, scat, hardcore bondage, rape, guro../shivers. Now, if someone made a nice, "normal"(albeit painfully stupid) Imouto paradise, that was YURI based, man, I'd pay good money for that. call my tastes softcore, but i'll take that over some of the dank stuff I've seen out there... :ph34r:

well the thing is if you read sis incest then it's written for the male public probably thus the plot is irrelevant and you probably won't see any vn like that and I doubt you can find an otome with those types of plot :P but maybe I'm wrong and there is a novel like that already.

Well, the newest Sonohana have sister+sister incest if you are interested in that, though I didn't read that yet so I'm not sure if it's any good, but it's SonoHana, so it could be boring or meh, but at least shouldn't be anything hardcore :P

Just finished my first otome, 'Cute Demon Crashers' (https://vndb.org/v17210). As a story, I'll confess it was crap (or at least, 90% of the middle was inconsequential fluff that doesn't contribute to anything) but it was nice in that way at the same time. I also vastly preferred the H-scenes to almost any VN I've read so far - the focus on the more emotional, sensual side of sex was soooo much better than 'and then we did it in like, 50 holes, and I shot a load that could fill a shot glass every single time'.

Really got to get round to finishing eden* soon, otherwise Sekien no Inganock will arrive in the post and I won't for aaaages.