What are you playing?

Finished Kana Imouto. Went exactly how I expected it to go. Shorter side of the 10-30 hours range. 8/10.

The differences in the endings were nice to see. Ending 2 was the most depressing for me IMO, damn hearing her say she doesn't wanna die is a real tear jerker. Sucks for Yumi though, she gets the short end of the stick in almost all the routes. Jeez what the hell did she see in the MC that she would wait over 10 years (!!!) for him after being treated like that.

Gonna go try and marathon the Umineko series now. Probably too long though. Hopefully its good as its hyped up to be.

Saya no Uta

This shit is better than I expected (despite playing it while my cousin and sister are in the same room while the lights were on).

I think I'm right before the second h-scene

This shit is fucking great

So beautifully fucked up

ENTER SAYAMAN LYRICS:

"Hush little baby, don't say a word
And never mind that noise you heard
It's just the beasts under your bed
In your closet, giving you head"

Why the actual hell were you playing Saya no Uta in your living room?  xD  The violence and hallucinations alone would be enough to make parents go, "What the fuck are you looking at?!"

I remember trying to play it in my living room and that was a terrible idea :'D

Not only gore and weird shit, but uhh sexy stuff with a child?

Yeah no loool

Finished up Houkago no Futekikakusha and I must say I am kinda disappointed. While I did enjoy it in the beginning, my enjoyment quickly tapered off after finishing Asagao's route and proceeding to about the end of Shiori's route.

It isn't a bad visual novel... I just think it didn't suit my tastes. It just ended up being a little too repetitive, and sadly the repetitiveness drew me out of the story, so I lost out on a lot of the impact that would have been there otherwise. My rating on VNDB for it will probably change, but for now it will stay where it is. It has strong cast of characters, a nice art style, and an OST that I wish I could find on YouTube. However, it just didn't end up jiving with me. I do love my utsuge, but the repetitive nature of the plot didn't end up suiting my tastes very well.

Anyway, I am off to read Konata yori Kanata made now.

i did not think majikoi could get any stupider, but then i started playing the future without a relationship and witnessed

momoyo kamehamehaing a giant formed out of many students stacked up

also I think Chosokabe's voice actor is the same voice actor that does franky in the one piece anime, i mean they both seam to be perverts with a tendency to strip so....

edit: why do two of the interesting grills have no routes<Seiso and Yoshitsune>, well i guess I'll find out later in the story but still... if in the first on they turned a blind eye in the other routes to the events that occur in the agave route i don't see why they would hold back now

Reading AstralAir, Ochiba route. Seriously, I never really liked Kotori, even during her own route, but after that scene on bridge I really just hope she will be killed -.- Or at least punch in the face hard enough to erase that annoying smirk of her face...

Also I hope whole Valken (or how I can call it in english) will be razed to do ground in at least one route... I know Favorite loves showing people as bad guys at first and convince us that they are not so bad later, but some people in that facility really deserved to be smacked in the face...

Edit.

琴里「私の刀に斬れないものはない……」

Seriously, can someone kill her? After Kotori route hearing that for the billion-th time just drives me mad :saber::conspiracy:

琴里「私の刀に斬れないものはない……」

That line gets me hard no lie. 

Also I hope whole Valken (or how I can call it in english) will be razed to do ground in at least one route... I know Favorite loves showing people as bad guys at first and convince us that they are not so bad later, but some people in that facility really deserved to be smacked in the face...

They aren't exactly supposed to be bad guys, it's just that one scene in Ochiba's route that really shouldn't have been there.  

Saya no Uta is more addictive than I predicted

I am at the part where the doctor saves Koji from the well.

I like the artwork. The narration is pretty good as well, and controlling an inhumane, villainous character is welcome. Fucked up sex scenes are pretty great in terms of plot significance, even if there is a bit too many of them.

Overall, great VN so far!

Update: Got my first ending... aaaaaaaand it's 3 am.

I really like Saya's identity's reveal. That whole petal thing was indeed quite emotional and I must say that Ogai's musings read by the doctor chick near the end about how Saya reproduces by hijacking a species were rather fascinating.

Overall, great atmosphere and OST. I don't even know why it is so engaging, overall I wouldn't rank it that high. However, the little bastard hooks you and doesn't let go.

I picked "not want old life back" and "call (the protagonist)" if that matters.

wait <playing Monshiro route in majikoi s> they're clones but they were born WTF how does that work (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻) this story makes no sense, AND Y U NO YOSHITSUNE ROUTE...

Actual real life (animal) clones are born from a surrogate mother. That is not at all odd... if you want to accept human clones from long-dead warriors as being possible.