What are you playing?

No, I wasn't looking for it to be romance-focused. The person I replied to was the one who was disappointed by the lack of romance, not me. I was disappointed from a lot of other stuff in the game  :sachi:  :sachi:

I, for one, was severely disappointed by the Terra route... it just hit so many wrong notes for me.

I, for one, was severely disappointed by the Terra route... it just hit so many wrong notes for me.

I actually liked the Terra route although the ending was a bit cheesy. My biggest complaint was how boring the game was, esp the common route. There were also some plot holes throughout the game that were irritating but eh.

After finding out just how huge the Sakuuta trial is (can I really call it a trial, with routes and all?), I've decided to go back to Hello Lady! for now. Might just wait for Sakuuta to come out, I like going into things as blind as possible, so the first few scenes were enough for me. :D

As for Hello Lady!, just reached my first bad end. I was a bit worried about the structure at first, afraid I might screw up the order somehow, but this was the best possible way my first playthrough could've ended. Nice trial run. :D Very much liked what I've seen so far - Hino's writing is great as usual, and the entire VN is really enjoyable. Shinri makes for much of the enjoyment, but that's how it should be - the main characters should be the most important characters in a story, in my opinion. Or well, that's the way I prefer it, anyway. The fight scenes are also very enjoyable, giving me that nice chuuni fill, without crushing me completely like Masada would, haha. :D Very much looking forward to reading more of this VN, I'm enjoying it much more than I've thought I would from the intro.

Finished Ruri's route in Demonbane, felt rather underwhelmed by the whole thing. For such a cool setting and premise, it felt like a waste. The soundtrack still rocks though. I'll be putting Demonbane on hold indefinitely to finally read Ayakashibito, which I hope will scratch the itch of what had me feeling like reading Demonbane in the first place.

Finsihed the Agave route in majikoi, and I now understand why people consider it the "true" route, I would say it is the best route in the game,leaving romance aside, it had the best story(in my opinion) and it showed us something that was not shown before 

the Kazama family losing and suffering defeat for the first time

, the story kind of pieced together what you had seen in the other routes( there was indirect hints about this route in the other) routes), the ending was pretty good,It benefited the most amount of characters, even though in the epilogue, there was no indication of the future of the people of class 2-F or 2-S, but you can assume their life went on normally and they benefited from the end result.The only downside was there was no romance,otherwise it would no doubt be considered the best route by the majority(the Agave route is still considered the "true" route by a lot of people). Going to move on to the sequel of course, and since I'm not going to use the 100% save, i'll be praying for no bugs that mess up your choices.

Majikoi S is pretty fun

I will diligently do the S-after routes and new side routes, then go for the the Agave after. The few routes I did (Mayuzuki, Margit, Iyo) were pretty much only sex, so I'm expecting good things from the Agave after. Although DereMaru was pretty damn adorable...

My only problem with Majikoi is still that the main girls are amazing characters, but pretty awful heroines. (Well, Wanko is okay I guess) Yamato not getting hooked up with one of them in Agave was one of the reasons why it was the best route in the first game.