What are you playing?

I'm currently reading Ruitomo and oh my god it's sooo hard to read.  Despite that the characters are awesome, the story is weird but also interesting and Tomo is a really good trap protagonist. I kinda wish that he would be a girl instead. :rolleyes:

Man the prose in RuiTomo. <3 Tomo is a really convincing trap, haha - especially that voice acting, damn. :D

Cointidentally, I've also started a VN by Hino yesterday - Hello Lady!. The presentation in the prologue was very nice, but the engrish... ouch. :D Now I just have to see if I have the willpower to push myself through the rest of KonoSora or just get on Hello Lady! instead completely.

Finished Kara no Shoujo finally. Game was a bore for the most part, but I did like the last few hours when everything came together (was about the only time the game got interesting). I wish the ending was a bit more conclusive too but it seems like the sequel might help answer some questions. The ost was kind of mediocre too and could have used more variety. There were a few songs I liked (Moon World and Yukari's themes were good) but everything else was p meh.

I got in my blood the urge to read something chuuni last night, so I started up Demonbane and it seems I've accidently gotten myself hooked on it. I'm part way through chapter 2 so far.

I'm really digging it, which is no surprise since given its kickass setting and premise. Really liking the game's soundtrack too. Will be reading some more tonight.

I'll hopefully knock out Isuzu's route sometime tomorrow or so. 

Reading Blue*

Boring. Premise was a bit interesting, but it is just another slow uneventful story. I dunno how much I read, think 50% if it is really as short as it told on vndb, but unless it will be better soon i'll drop it.

Yeah, already doing so. The download I got included both a text and image walkthrough and just taking a look at it made me realize that I definitely should use one.   :lol:

I actually finished it without using the walkthrough at all except for getting into a certain route~  The flowchart basically notifies you which route you're taking, which you've experienced and it helps you know if you're getting into unread text sections, you won't need a walkthough if you follow that~

But yeah,

it all depends on how well you use the Jewel-Saves. Using them efficiently is the strategy behind the game on how you can save time from repeating certain events. Though because you only start with two of them, savepoints can potentially be spread far apart on the flowchart and re-catching up to a certain event that gave you an item that you accidentally lost, then I suppose that's when things can get tedious :D.

On my first playthrough, I used both of the Jewel-Saves quite soon during the plot, so I already couldn't open the map (I didn't know the map was unavailable when I did that at first x.x that's when I realized that the device was powered by having at least a jewel in a slot). Though in the end I still decided to continue my playthrough blindly without knowing if I took the right paths or not. I kept hearing a Bleep sound every time I did an action, and I always wondered where that lead me in the map. It was still interesting. It took me 20 or so hours in-game I think to actually find a third Jewel, and that's when jumping around timelines started to get fun and easier.

Well, somehow pushed myself through both of the twins' routes in KonoSora, although I honestly had to reach for the ctrl button a few times on the fluff scenes. Asa's route was just a whole load of nothing, but the second one (despite being what it was, bleh) at least had some character development and backstory in it, so it wasn't all that bad. Just got Amane's route left, though I might take a break in the form of a different VN again before I read that. Well, her route seems to be regarded as the best one, so I'm kind of curious about it at least.

I am currently playing My Girlfriend is the President (replaying) as well as Eien no Aselia (Aselia the Eternal) in anticipation for Seinarukana. I've played both games before but eh why not. I haven't played the fan-disc for MGitP so replaying it gets me back into it and with aselia while I have played it I've only played it twice through so have quite a bit I can still do in it. 

I will likely be playing Raidy III come next week as well as an upcoming fan-translation that is going to be complete soon.

I would go through the trouble of defending Blue* ... but that is just 面倒くさい...

Finished up RH2 in SubaHibi and I'm in the middle of Invention right now.

Yeah...

I miss Yuki. :/

going to sound dumb but has the patch for subahibi been released yet?

Lol, I've been off and on Kajitsu since the patch came out. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever finish the common route. ^^ The thing is, I do enjoy it while I'm reading it, but every time the VN transitions to another scene, mental fatigue kicks in and I lose all interest. It shames me to say this, but I can't even use Sachi's route as motivation to finish the common route. :kosame: Maybe one day.

Reading Kikokugai right now. I like how much depth this game gives to the setting, which is refreshing for something with a futuristic background. I'm not sure how great the plot is gonna be, but the setup is interesting and does have potential.

Lol, I've been off and on Kajitsu since the patch came out. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever finish the common route. ^^ The thing is, I do enjoy it while I'm reading it, but every time the VN transitions to another scene, mental fatigue kicks in and I lose all interest. It shames me to say this, but I can't even use Sachi's route as motivation to finish the common route. :kosame: Maybe one day.

You're dead to me :sachi:

Aboard the hype train!

9f789b22a8.jpg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No idea what this is from.  Care to enlighten me?