What are you playing?

I haven't played her route yet, but I liked Isuzu during the common route. Obviously not a whole lot there in characterization, but I found her comedy routine and her hopelessly getting dragged into things pretty amusing.

Started Hanachirasu and so far it's really interesting.

I've read the first chapter and now I understand why people say it has a lot of info-dumps. 

And the evil-ish protagonist seems pretty interesting too.

The last thing I watched was Nodame Cantabile so the contrast with switching to Hanachirasu is really huge.

I haven't played her route yet, but I liked Isuzu during the common route. Obviously not a whole lot there in characterization, but I found her comedy routine and her hopelessly getting dragged into things pretty amusing.

Ah, yeah I'll give Aoi that. Those are some pretty fun moments.

But man, the amount of teenage drama angst her route gets from the mid to end-game parts will be obnoxious so brace yourself for that

Edit: and yeah protag is also to blame for the angst in her route  <_<

If you like Chinami, then I doubt you'll like Isuzu's route.  I stopped for one second while skipping through her route, and a certain scene made me loathe Isuzu with no hope of redemption existing, at all.  Really...it's pretty angsty in general.  It's like "Whiny Teenagers: The Visual Novel Route".

Recently finished Nanairo Reincarnation.

Though i only play the Main Heroine's route, i can safely say that the Romance between the MC and her is just that good. A pretty good ]achievement considering the setting of the story. 

The twist and one of Main Heroine's ending is a bit unnecessary IMO, but it does fit the title of the VN and executed so beautifully. I can safely say that no matter what you choice The Main Heroine ending are both good ending

Play the different routes you will get a better idea how some stuff change and the connection with the main heroine.

Poor Kotori

I just got a little further in Swan Song, and I have to say that

I was excited when chapter 1-4 started when the POV changed to a different character, I really didn't expect that. I actually love the guy with the glasses' personality, he's a gamer and reminds me of myself. I love games that lets you experience the thought process of characters other than that of the starting protagonist

^_^

I'm looking forward to the rest of the game, I'm enjoying it so far and even more so after finding out that there really are choices that determines the story-line; I really thought it was a pure kinetic novel at first from the way the texts were displayed on the screen.

You guys must be delusional and thinking of the legendary glorious & beautiful Mio from Little Busters! or something when playing Isuzu's route to think she ain't bad.

You mean bats' best girl? :holo:  Wish he'd kept Mio as his sig and avatar, that was hilarious.

Enjoy, Isuzu's route is the only route I actually had to skip through in any visual novel I've ever read. It was unbearable... and to think that I liked her in the common route/other routes...

Too much of her, maybe?  I disliked her from the beginning, but I eventually started to loathe her.  Just...so...whiny  >.<

Well! Must be old news for most of the honourable members of this forum, but I've just finished You's route in Ever17 and I enjoyed it more than I expected! I did not know the storytelling would be like the Zero Escape one, a big mess of questions that will (hopefully) be resolved when all routes are clear, like a puzzle being slowly assembled. My two complains would be some music tracks that really annoyed me and the artstyle that I found lacking at times (but since it was released in 2002, it definitely hold up very well).

Since I find myself reading VNs to feel (as in Muv-Luv, Eden*,...) or to be intrigued (Ace Attorney, Zero Escape... and now Ever17), I'll be sure to continue reading assiduously.

Well! Must be old news for most of the honourable members of this forum, but I've just finished You's route in Ever17 and I enjoyed it more than I expected! I did not know the storytelling would be like the Zero Escape one, a big mess of questions that will (hopefully) be resolved when all routes are clear, like a puzzle being slowly assembled. My two complains would be some music tracks that really annoyed me and the artstyle that I found lacking at times (but since it was released in 2002, it definitely hold up very well).

Since I find myself reading VNs to feel (as in Muv-Luv, Eden*,...) or to be intrigued (Ace Attorney, Zero Escape... and now Ever17), I'll be sure to continue reading assiduously.

Demonbane is the most addictive stuff I've read since Fate/hollow ataraxia. It was just too interesting, so ended up playing for 15 hours in one go just reach Al Azif ending.

I'm too tired to write anything intelligent at this point, maybe later.

Demonbane looks really good, and people have recommended it to me because it suits my taste, but i'm kinda of hesitant about it because i heard that the voices are messed up with the playstation to PC port. Does the voices play without issues for you?