What are you playing?

I wish someone would retranslate it.  Apparently that doesn't happen too often, though, sadly.  Guess we filthy gaijin have to be content with what we have.

Spoilers~

Just got to the part in Miki's route where she kills everyone besides Taichi and Sakuraba.  Man, reading about how she shot Kiri and happily told her so...ugh, that was like a kick in the gut.  Kiri is so aggressive towards Tachi that it's almost scary, but I still had so much pity for her.

Yes for us plebs, dreaming about reading Jap is the only thing we can do.

And judging from that spoiler I guess you haven't read Kiri's route yet. Believe me the revelations in that route are gonna hit hard.

Sorry but I love the retro soundtrack.

You seem mistaken about something. The default windows soundtrack is not the original, retro soundtrack. But is a worse, redone version. The music pack on tlwiki is the soundtrack ripped from the original pc-98 version. Depending on how you got the game, though, you may already have that pack.

You seem mistaken about something. The default windows soundtrack is not the original, retro soundtrack. But is a worse, redone version. The music pack on tlwiki is the soundtrack ripped from the original pc-98 version. Depending on how you got the game, though, you may already have that pack.

How do I check if I have it or not?

You wouldn't put away totono, would you? Would you?

I-I mean, look at the art! It's so cute you couldn't possibly postpone it! :)

73350.jpg

No, I can't put Totono away anymore. I have been evading it for too long. Also I have other stuff I wanna read before Pure x Connect

Finished downloading all of the JAST VNs I bought.  I'm a little confused, though.  Some of them seemed to have downloaded all of the necessary files AND the installer, which makes the installer rather useless.  Do you guys just use the installer, or the loose files?  I dun know what do  :wafuu:

Finished Miki's route in CC.  Have to say, it was my favorite so far.

SubaHibi: Finished Invention's normal ending and all of Insects.

Invention:

Well, that really was mad. I'm glad I skipped then read the backlog because Kagami's scene was so appalling on the backlog. Ayana's too.

That aside, I found it really interesting, especially as to why Takuji thinks the way he does, and what's with the blanks.

Insects Kimika:

I hated the bullying scenes, really. I have no comment on them. Other than that, Kimika was AWESOME AS HELL. I thought it was really good, despite not giving a good mystery.

Insects Normal:

Absolutely appaling. Never before have I been glad to have a ctrl button. I guess it was good for the story to travel Zakuro's perspective, but the what-if made this painful to read. Other than that, it was pretty so-so, especially when compared to the Kimika ending. 

Some theories and thoughts:

So mostly guessing but, are Mamiya Takuji, Tomosane Yuuki, and Minakami Yuki, all one Mamiya Takuji with Dissociative Identity Disorder?

Regarding the twins, is Tsukasa actually Hasaki, while Kagami is simply that rabbit toy?

Well, I guess this would explain some things, but not everything and still have a few plotholes.

SubaHibi: Finished Invention's normal ending and all of Insects.

Am I the only crazy person who read everything of Insects without skipping even a single line? :x

Well, you're through most of the ero now, I hope you enjoy the rest!

Reading Ikinari anata ni koishiteiru but I stalled it once I found out protagonist is inbred o_o(trying to process it xd). Also I will probably replay grisaia if I can't find any worth while comedy vn. :|

... Is he that stupid, or something? Because I was gonna start the VN today... :X

... Is he that stupid, or something? Because I was gonna start the VN today... :X

He isn't really stupid

it's just my stereotype opinion that inbreds are disgusting. lol

Most of the plot is about himself getting into awkward sexual situations and people misunderstanding him. xd

I sent Funyarinpa my version of the game, which is actually Fuwanovel's version (which is tlwiki's original version) before the torrent was taken down on the game's main page. So I'm not sure myself which version it originates from but it sounded like this when I played:

I found to have enjoyed this version of the soundtrack a lot more than the one found in remake for the sega saturn, I think this is the original PC-98 version.